Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Lol. These threads opening and analyzing his body language, his clothes, expressions, and making their own speculations to bash him are so funny! Haters are way more obsessed with him than fans. 

How about Salman fans open drolling posts for him? 

Truly people seem to be too obsessed with everything and over analyzing.
Frankly this poll does not make any sense.

Originally posted by: princessunara

looks like the gunda he really is! so no surprises there!

A lot of people have said a lot of things but it eventually comes down to this. He has taken another humans life knowingly. When he decided to get behind the wheel, without a license and consuming alcohol he took responsibility of his actions. And I know that few people feel bad with whatever happened, and wants to give him another chance because he was dealing with terrible times of his life back then but all of that becomes null and void when you understand that not only he mowed down people, but actually RAN AWAY from the scene and left them to die.

It is one thing to commit a mistake, it is another to wash your hands and run rather than stay and help. And for the past 13 years, he has been running, building walls, intimidating people, white washing his image. But when all is said and done he is nothing but a COWARD. A coward who has taken something from someone that cannot be replaced.
What Could You Expect From a Guy With Girly Height And Small Legs. πŸ˜‰
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

A lot of people have said a lot of things but it eventually comes down to this. He has taken another humans life knowingly. When he decided to get behind the wheel, without a license and consuming alcohol he took responsibility of his actions. And I know that few people feel bad with whatever happened, and wants to give him another chance because he was dealing with terrible times of his life back then but all of that becomes null and void when you understand that not only he mowed down people, but actually RAN AWAY from the scene and left them to die.

It is one thing to commit a mistake, it is another to wash your hands and run rather than stay and help. And for the past 13 years, he has been running, building walls, intimidating people, white washing his image. But when all is said and done he is nothing but a COWARD. A coward who has taken something from someone that cannot be replaced.

1) Accidents don't happen knowingly. That is why they are called accidents.
2) If he has really committed a sin then let the punishment fit the sin. let the punishment not be too much or too less. Also punishment is given to reform people. In this case, he is a reformed guy. But still has to pay the price for the sin. So let the price be correct.

People are comparing his case with Sanjay's case. But both are different cases and intentions are different. Also both are different people. while one tried to repair the damage by helping society through charity, the other wallowed in self pity.

Edited by bbsai - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

He has no reason to have any remorse:

The whole thing was a joke, they take people for idiots. This was a carefully orchastrated scheme. Find him guilty (appease the naysayers) and then grant him bail and (appease the rich and mighty). In this way the Government has tried to show itself that it HAS done something. And as for him having some charity does not mean you walk scott free from your crimes with no repercussions. By effectively quashing his sentence the Government has now officially given him a license to kill and validated so basically we have a 50 year old, steroid abusing women beating murderer one the lose so hope to god you don't cross into him on some street.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiddenstar

Gr8 now haters will analyse his looks on whether he is remorseful or not πŸ€ͺ

itna detail mein toh shayed salman's fangirls even dont notice him🀣

so drnking n driving n killing people - criticizing such people also comes under the shallow definition of haters .. lol... i wonder what would your reaction be if u were to face the wrath first hand n not sit here n sing glories
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

The whole thing was a joke, they take people for idiots. This was a carefully orchastrated scheme. Find him guilty (appease the naysayers) and then grant him bail and (appease the rich and mighty). In this way the Government has tried to show itself that it HAS done something. And as for him having some charity does not mean you walk scott free from your crimes with no repercussions. By effectively quashing his sentence the Government has now officially given him a license to kill and validated so basically we have a 50 year old, steroid abusing women beating murderer one the lose so hope to god you don't cross into him on some street.

πŸ‘πŸΌ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

When teenagers can drool over 72 years old Big B, Salman is still 22 years younger πŸ€£

They do? Really? πŸ˜² I thought most of his fans respected, adored, revered Big B...but drooling over a 72 yr old actor? Cant believe that...πŸ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Isn't wrong to call out on someone for something like this??
Why do have to say something like this abt anyone, it's their choice to drool over whoever they want..

Wait, since you're against Salman and claim to want justice for the victim
You're allowed to say anything about anyone who doesn't dislike him after his conviction..

So basically if you talk nonsense, you'll get applauded
If I talk nonsense, I will get judged πŸ˜†

Please talk in proper context, I didnt use the word drool first, Mrs. Sallu Khan did...I said fantasize...its MY OPINION and Im entitled to it just as u are entitled to ur opinion...I really think and feel its rather sick if a teenager fantasizes abt a 50 yr old actor...
I was talking in general terms but Mrs Khan took it personally (and shes not even a teenager) ...what can I do abt that? πŸ˜•

Lots of Sallu fans have been spouting nonsense like blaming the footpath dwellers, asking why they sleep on the "road" ...so I guess both the road and footpath belong to a drunken Sallu to drive...
 Now THAT is really offensive! 

We are not judging, we are only wondering how on earth people can support a criminal who has done a string of crimes like hunting protected wildlife, beating up his girlfriends and the worst ones, running over homeless people on the footpath and bullying the witness to an early death! 
How can one support a criminal just because hes a movie star? πŸ˜•

Edited by pallavi25 - 9 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

But then you are going to judge us on " Our opinion is based on his good looks and personality...
 and not his actions. 

My logic post was related to the Salman discussion threads where as soon as he was convicted guilty, people said Modi didnt help πŸ˜ƒ and next day when bail granted, same people said  Modi helpπŸ˜ƒ ...When I said I have a feeling Salman will be convicted guilty. "oh no worries modi sarkar will do his thing"  -- Convicted guilty -- Modi didnt help oh cool wow nice --  Lol.  I'm being quiet sarcastic here. Nothing to take much offense about. Don't you see/feel the fickle opinions around here just to bash him either way? 

and excuse me, when did I say "salman should be forgiven because he is sexy" - - Just because I like him why exactly am I being judged the wrong way? Here you are saying this, other threads some other people are indirectly saying It's disgusting how teenage girls fanaticize 50 yr old Sallu uncle.  -- Honestly, may I ask what exactly is everyones damn problem? I can drool over a 20 yr old, a 50 yr old or a 70 yr old... how does it give the right to anyone of you to judge? 

Honestly, it is pretty clear people only read what the want to read and understand what they want to understand and then they get into judging right away. 

I have only defended him over his good deeds and actions and will continue to do so. His good looks are only a plus point and they are for my eyes only😊

I'm just going to answer to your assumption about us judging you!

First of all, you're totally assuming that about us/me. And even if I do comment on your post, it doesn't mean you don't have a right to post anything you want or feel. Just like I have every right to either agree or disagree with your words. To each their own.