Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? - Page 8

Poll Question :

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
The simple answer to your poll q is no...lol...after watching bb season after season, we know how he functions, what kind of a guy he is, living in his own Bollywood bubble happily with his sycophants...dare a person break the bubble even on a tv show ...n the muscles start flexing...when he can't put up an act even in his movie roles or for the sake of courtesy on tv shows...then this is nothing less than expected...it is pretty obvious he n his loved ones have not been sitting hands on laps all these thirteen years...they have been busy...intimidating, lying, modi sycophancy,,,,hell...I heard the name f modi more than be on the show bb...where modi had nothing to do...all for the simple sake of saving Salman...I also read a few replies to ur post...wonder how many will find him hot etc if next he runs down a loved one of the supporters...blind supporters if I may say so
am gonna say same thing one guy told me once i said am his fan and hes so hot. he said.. salman tumko ek gaal pe lagayega na.. toh tumhara saara bhooth utar jayega.. lol
hes a gunda.. 
Originally posted by pallavi25

Of course he feels no Remorse! Sociopaths never feel any remorse or regret!
I already noted in a different post that his expression clearly shows his arrogance, aggression and contempt for others.
Even on TV shows like BB that was his trademark...contempt and arrogance. He doesnt know the meaning of humility or repentance.
Normal people would go to court with a buttoned up shirt. If its hot then even a proper T-shirt or half sleeve shirt would suffice but this guy's clothing also shows his bad attitude.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by ChemistryMajor

Why not? It's your right and your choice. πŸ˜ƒ

But then you are going to judge us on " Our opinion is based on his good looks and personality...
 and not his actions. 

My logic post was related to the Salman discussion threads where as soon as he was convicted guilty, people said Modi didnt help πŸ˜ƒ and next day when bail granted, same people said  Modi helpπŸ˜ƒ ...When I said I have a feeling Salman will be convicted guilty. "oh no worries modi sarkar will do his thing"  -- Convicted guilty -- Modi didnt help oh cool wow nice --  Lol.  I'm being quiet sarcastic here. Nothing to take much offense about. Don't you see/feel the fickle opinions around here just to bash him either way? 

and excuse me, when did I say "salman should be forgiven because he is sexy" - - Just because I like him why exactly am I being judged the wrong way? Here you are saying this, other threads some other people are indirectly saying It's disgusting how teenage girls fanaticize 50 yr old Sallu uncle.  -- Honestly, may I ask what exactly is everyones damn problem? I can drool over a 20 yr old, a 50 yr old or a 70 yr old... how does it give the right to anyone of you to judge? 

Honestly, it is pretty clear people only read what the want to read and understand what they want to understand and then they get into judging right away. 

I have only defended him over his good deeds and actions and will continue to do so. His good looks are only a plus point and they are for my eyes only😊

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
and I am SORRY
i cannot be as pessimistic as you guys. I cannot dig the negative out of everything

instead i always look at the positive side

and thats how i am. on this forum and in real life. and no i wont change my ways , i will continue to be MrsSalmanKhan.

you guys never comment on his good deeds, but always write paragraphs on a couple bad deeds. Sorry I cannot be like you guys. 

only option for those that have a problem with me loving salman is to ignore me. give yourself a favor. please!! 

Originally posted by pallavi25

I can see only one person drooling over that criminal here...most people I know think he looks aged and bulky now.
Teenagers drooling over a 49 yr old pudgy guy? Sounds quite🀒They shd call him Sallu Uncle!

Most people I know feel strongly that he shd get a jail term for his crime! Its 13 yrs late already! How much will they drag the case?
Black Buck case is also coming up in SC...he shd go to jail for that too!

Isn't wrong to call out on someone for something like this??
Why do have to say something like this abt anyone, it's their choice to drool over whoever they want..

Wait, since you're against Salman and claim to want justice for the victim
You're allowed to say anything about anyone who doesn't dislike him after his conviction..

So basically if you talk nonsense, you'll get applauded
If I talk nonsense, I will get judged πŸ˜†
How dare they lock me up expression.
Originally posted by BeinCumberbitch

Isn't wrong to call out on someone for something like this??
Why do have to say something like this abt anyone, it's their choice to drool over whoever they want..

Wait, since you're against Salman and claim to want justice for the victim
You're allowed to say anything about anyone who doesn't dislike him after his conviction..

So basically if you talk nonsense, you'll get applauded
If I talk nonsense, I will get judged πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
Originally posted by TheBoss

A lot has been said for and against, when all is said and done that is a lot of bits and bytes and free labor so I would save you the time and just cut to the chase. Does this man look a bit remorseful to you? πŸ€”

Who goes to attend court for a serious case of homicide with sleeves rolled up, chest unbuttoned and puffed up. Whatever happened to the courtroom decorum and demeanour?  This man is not returning from a NASA space mission, or a hike to Mt Everest. Im no body language expert but what you are seeing is an unrepentant man, walking proudly having killed a man knowing he has the law, and the order deep inside his pockets. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

JAI HO

(Now I must go back to into my hibernation till BiggBoss seasons. See you) πŸ˜†

Are you going to judge a person by what he wears now?
I have always seen Salman dress well and carry himself well in media/news/TV shows etc.
It could have been a warm day and maybe he went casual after all events of the day.

@TheBoss, I have seen quite a few sensible posts from you in the past. This post is definitely not one of them.

He is one of the most well dressed in this industry.
He has had the worse 2 days of his life, and I don't know about anyone but when I have a really bad day, I don't dress up like a prom queen. 

Anything to judge. 
Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago