Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: atominis

I don't respect Modi. Never will either.

Always knew that verdict would still lead to nothing.

Have seen enough to know how the rich, powerful and famous manipulate everything. Even if they go to jail, they have arrangements for their VIP masti.

Why don't you respect modi? I mean any specific reason as to why? Just curious. I would like to know if there is more to know about him other than godra riots? Please let me know. If you don't want to share here you can pm me the reason
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Logic.

When Salman convicted guilty and given 5 years = Respect #Modi🥳 

Salman gets bail = Modi friendship ðŸ˜” 

Really, I tried to take your comments as balanced but you consistently generalize people who are against Salman. According to you, we're illogical one way or the other when most of us have been right in the prediction that Salman is too powerful of a man with very high connections to serve even a week or a month in jail let alone five years. And guess what? That's EXACTLY what happened!

Your logic is also based on good looks of Salman and his "genuine" personality, for which he "deserves" a lesser sentence. How can you say he's genuine? Do you know him personally?

And last time I checked, law and decisions of the judicial system are not based on good looks or charity work or "genuine" personality. They are based on the actions of a person.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

How can they notice with the blinders on? Im allergic to Salman kool-aid hence I (the alleged hater) use reason and logic with a simple picture, rather than bicker for the sake of bickering.

Just saying...

blinders?? ðŸ˜† oh i can still see him ... i see a strong man who didnt succumb to the situation but standing tall and facing it with his shoulder broad...
its a matter of perception ...😉 if u wanna deduce sth in a negative way, coz u r full of negativity then no one can make u see otherwise ... i will say bashers also look at things with their specific blinders on?😆

caution : if u are so allergic, its better not to look no?🤣
Lol. These threads opening and analyzing his body language, his clothes, expressions, and making their own speculations to bash him are so funny! Haters are way more obsessed with him than fans. 
How about Salman fans open drolling posts for him? 
Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darling_

Lol. These threads opening and analyzing his body language, his clothes, expressions, and making their own speculations to bash him are so funny! Haters are way more obsessed with him than fans. 

How about Salman fans open drolling posts for him? 

Why not? It's your right and your choice. 😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
looks like the gunda he really is! so no surprises there! 
Originally posted by: ChemistryMajor

Why not? It's your right and your choice. 😃

I am not good at drooling!😆 Anyway,  I am mostly on cell phone, so it will be hard to post pics as well. 
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Its not because of hatred, but because of his crimes that people want him to go to jail.

Had he served his sentence of 5 years, most people would be satisfied. 
He needs to own up to his crime, he needs to serve his due punishment for the death of an innocent man. For the crime of vehicular manslaughter! Period!

But, Justice has been denied again even after 13 years!
That is what people with a moral compass would get angry at...why is it so hard to understand that?😕

This is a common thing that happens here in India. Recently there was a case where a man was sentenced to life imprisonment for killing a man 40 years back.

This case will be like, Oh only 13 years were enough which means it was quite early ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: princessunara

looks like the gunda he really is! so no surprises there! 

LOL That's the perfect description actually - Gunda!
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pallavi25

I can see only one person drooling over that criminal here...most people I know think he looks aged and bulky now. 

Teenagers drooling over a 49 yr old pudgy guy? Sounds quite ðŸ¤¢ They shd call him Sallu Uncle!

When teenagers can drool over 72 years old Big B, Salman is still 22 years younger ðŸ¤£