NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Remorse and Salman 🤣  🤣 🤣

he is the loser. so suitable for Aamir to be his asssx  lixkkerr

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

He cant act.. thats why hez got fan following he has. When he cries, ppl laugh, when he laughs, ppl cry. So he decided to look younger forever.. and same face everytime. 
Remorse? What kind of horse is that? I never killed a horse.. looking at his lawyer.. (Did I?)

Frankly speaking, I dont see what fans find so appealing abt this middle-aged, pudgy non-actor who hams his way through most of his movies. 
He is almost 50 yrs old, his famed musculature is turning into flab, or rather steroid-induced flab. He really looks bulky nowadays as compared to 20 yrs ago. 
He did look good in his earlier movies but now he just looks like an aging boxer, rather portly, chubby!
And the idea of teenaged fans fantasizing abt a 49 year old guy is rather a disturbing thought! 
No.Not going by the way he is dressed or his expression.Simply cuz its difficult to believe he feels remorse right now.Its more of fear.Guilt,remorse etc must've happened 13 yrs before.He needs to serve his punishment for his own mental peace.
Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
If Being Human is a legitimate non-profit charity, they should be releasing monetary details every year.  How mch they earn, how many donations are coming in, what percent of the money actually reaches needy people, and what money is used just for internal expenses?  

What about the CEO? Who runs the charity? All of this should be public information. 

Legitimate companies and foundations have CEOs, managers, board members, they have account sheets of expenses and where the money is actually going.  REAL charities get tax-free status so is Being Human paying taxes or not? Nobody knows anything about how this operation is really run!

Now Being Human even has retail stores.  How much money is Salman keeping himself from the clothing sales? How much is actually going to charity?  

Indian media is so easy on him screaming "BEING HUMAN BEING HUMAN" everywhere but they should be asking the tough questions related to Being Human finances and accounts.
Edited by anonymous39 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by pallavi25

Frankly speaking, I dont see what fans find so appealing abt this middle-aged, pudgy non-actor who hams his way through most of his movies. 
He is almost 50 yrs old, his famed musculature is turning into flab, or rather steroid-induced flab. He really looks bulky nowadays as compared to 20 yrs ago. 
He did look good in his earlier movies but now he just looks like an aging boxer, rather portly, chubby!
And the idea of teenaged fans fantasizing abt a 49 year old guy is rather a disturbing thought! 

Tell me abt it! I have never understood fanatism. I do understand substance addiction thou... somewhat. 

Its okay to love the salman on screen but its not okay to defend him when hez proven guilty. 

And its absolutely not Okay for me at least.. to let him free till July.. I am ashamed! 

as for salman SOME fans.. they will disappear when salman goes to jail. and they will grow uo and look back and laugh at themselves. Everybody deserves a chance to grow up. Not get get killed by a drunk driver's SUV. 

Finally there is JUSTICE in India..⭐️...atleast for Bollywood👏...no sane person can understand the wrath these celebs go thru ...the prices they have to pay Being CELEB👏...the poor , the underprivileged just don't seem to understand that footpaths r meant for drunk and driving...Being INDIAN...it is vital to wake up and realise the whole Bollywood is a big family...supporting the heroism of each other and also clutching the fandom and fans into their pious journey...sad the aam aadmi needs to wake up to understand their noble deeds...not only r they reel heroes...but real heroes👏...so proud...of bhai...he never shies off from displaying the handsome persona he is Phamous for...👏...be it court...be it road...BEING HIMSELF👏...he will always be the Big Boss of Bollywood...👏...
This guy looks so freaking old 😆

he looks like he is about to hit someone , and he is about to burst.😆
Originally posted by siberianpigeon

he looks like he is about to hit someone , and he is about to burst.😆

He always has the 3 As etched on his face...ANGER, AGGRESSION, ARROGANCE! 
ALWAYS!