Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man? - Page 4

Poll

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Maseera.

Yep, because what he wears is a perfect example to determine if he's remorseful or not. What do you want him to wear? A dhoti?

There is nothing wrong with what he's wearing. I swear this forum over-analyzes every single thing.

this forumπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

today, it crossed all lines of "how should we bash salman next?"

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Only the sentence has been suspended, he still stands a convicted criminal, proven in court that he is a killer.  That, hasn't been overturned.  Get with it, mate.

As soon as they can get him in the cell 

"I'll get with it" πŸ˜³
This content was originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

"I'll get with it" πŸ˜³

No problem, until then, stop chatting bullshit. 
This content was originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

"I'll get with it" πŸ˜³

woahhh there

thats only if i let you in

Ummm.
Maybe it's a hot day like Arsal said!? Seriously judging someone's feelings or intentions by what they wear is.. 

Edited by glitter. - 8 years ago
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for sharing such a hot pic of our superstar...btw he is luking super cute...
This content was originally posted by: BloodyHypocrite

Thnx for sharing such a hot pic of our superstar...btw he is luking super cute...

Cute is an understatement, Milord.

AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He cant act.. thats why hez got fan following he has. When he cries, ppl laugh, when he laughs, ppl cry. So he decided to look younger forever.. and same face everytime. 
Remorse? What kind of horse is that? I never killed a horse.. looking at his lawyer.. (Did I?)
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It doesn't matter what Salman wears, his walk, his body language and expression ALWAYS reeks of arrogance and superiority!

So I agree with you TheBoss.

He walks in everywhere with his bodyguard like he owns the place. No wonder people call him Bhai. He acts just a like a unrepentant criminal...which...he is!
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Heisenberg.

Repentance?, you mean the guy who lied and deceived the courts, fabricated evidence/witnesses for the last 13 years, put up every ridiculous defense to escape punishment, who refuses to even acknowledge fault, you are asking whether he looks repentant?... ...hmmm, that's a hard one.

LOL exactly, one just has to consider his despicable actions and running away from the law, trying to change evidence, lay the blame on his driver to realize that the word repentance and Salman are as far apart as the sun and Pluto.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago