Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll

Is this the FACE of a REMORSEFUL Man?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
A lot has been said for and against, when all is said and done that is a lot of bits and bytes and free labor so I would save you the time and just cut to the chase. Does this man look a bit remorseful to you? 🤔

Who goes to attend court for a serious case of homicide with sleeves rolled up, chest unbuttoned and puffed up. Whatever happened to the courtroom decorum and demeanour?  This man is not returning from a NASA space mission, or a hike to Mt Everest. Im no body language expert but what you are seeing is an unrepentant man, walking proudly having killed a man knowing he has the law, and the order deep inside his pockets. 👎🏼

JAI HO

(Now I must go back to into my hibernation till BiggBoss seasons. See you) 😆

Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gr8 now haters will analyse his looks on whether he is remorseful or not 🤪
itna detail mein toh shayed salman's fangirls even dont notice him🤣
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

Gr8 now haters will analyse his looks on whether he is remorseful or not 🤪

itna detail mein toh shayed salman's fangirls even dont notice him🤣

How can they notice with the blinders on? Im allergic to Salman kool-aid hence I (the alleged hater) use reason and logic with a simple picture, rather than bicker for the sake of bickering.

Just saying...
Edited by TheBoss - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jeez.
Maybe it was just a hot day. Nobody goes to court in three peice suits. No law about it. I have been to hearings the the best I managed was a t-shirt with jeans.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail
Of course he feels no Remorse! Sociopaths never feel any remorse or regret!
I already noted in a different post that his expression clearly shows his arrogance, aggression and contempt for others.
Even on TV shows like BB that was his trademark...contempt and arrogance. He doesnt know the meaning of humility or repentance.
Normal people would go to court with a buttoned up shirt. If its hot then even a proper T-shirt or half sleeve shirt would suffice but this guy's clothing also shows his bad attitude.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My mom used to wear white informals while appearing as a Lawyer (as only the band and coat was important) and her clients used to dress up with pretty ordinary clothes as there is no dress code for the accused to wear while attending a hearing 😕😆
You need to just be dressed while attending a hearing, no matter what you are wearing.
Lmao

now you gonna decide if he is remorseful or not

if his tears fake or real

if his laugh fake or real

🤣 

🤣 

No, its not a face of a remorseful man... it's the face of a f**king sexy hunk.. 

his clothing attitude 😆

lol

lol
lol

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Of course he feels no Remorse! Sociopaths never feel any remorse or regret!

I already noted in a different post that his expression clearly shows his arrogance, aggression and contempt for others.
Even on TV shows like BB that was his trademark...contempt and arrogance. He doesnt know the meaning of humility or repentance.
Normal people would go to court with a buttoned up shirt. If its hot then even a proper T-shirt or half sleeve shirt would suffice but this guy's clothing also shows his bad attitude.

Exactly with that kind of attitude and attire his case wouldn't fly well. The judge will throw it and lay down the hammer within 5 secs of this shenangians.  That picture is a giant F U to the people, the law, the constitution for his alleged offenses (now proven) driving without a license, driving under the influence, driving without due care, reckless endangerment, failure to remain at the scene, dangerous driving causing death, perjury for lying to the court, harrassment of victims and witnesses, domestic violence, illegal wildlife hunting without permit, underworld connections.

Salman you should have worn shalwar kurta to show regret..you bad bad bad boy 👎🏼 😡 
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Buttoned up shirt or not...the display of arrogance is very visible...