Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

A bit irritating but its ok (Page 2)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

She is becoming a bit paranoid The way she is grilling her own Jagya, her own mannu.

Jagya will be her medicine to come out of it.
i don't think shes paranoid. now she doesn't suspect J. she never'd suspected him. in that FB also (tho 2 me that FB luked forced & illogical & ganga out of ckt) she said that thing in heat of the moment . bcoz i think ganga must'd been fed up of Ajis such subtle interference.  and she cudn't say this 2 Aji but J as hes her husband.and any sensible wife will ask or say anything 2 her husband & not the  3rd prsn.and thats the reason shes guilty oderwise she wudn't said that J shud'd slapped he r 4 that.. no paranoid prsn will say that.
and abt maanu why can't she grill him. wat hes doing is wrong & shes suspecting of that.

but yes only J can/will make her cum out of her fears esply regarding mannu.

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beautiful-Soul

Yes Ganga is a gone case because she should worship Anandi ji for interfering in their lives taking decisions about her lives their kids without asking them because later it bruises Anandi ji's ego she thinks Ganga hates her  , Ganga should be happy about a 15 year old girl Pooja for her love story with her 15 year old son and she should be happy about her ex husband too What a gentleman he has been 
Great is only Anandi who cannot take others entitled to their opinion for their lives 

i agree wid u sidra 
she shud'd worshiped Aji & licked her feet. Aji ego did bruise wen ganga asked he r not 2 interfere in their matters.
and wat wrong ganga'd said ?? she only questioned abt Aji's decision abt shivam & nandini?? wats wrong in that? wen Aji cudn't tell that 2 shivam then why shes expecting this from ganga & that 2 just 4 her promise & not that mannu shud know the truth which is J's POV.

and abt pooja wow i hope ppl who r blaming ganga 4 not being happy abt it. i hope they"ll b happy wen it cums  2 their turn.
@ abt her  ex husband.yes she  shud b happy abt her ex husbnad as he was gentleman & such  anic eprsn.
if Aji can live wid her  mrd ex in his house & b happy then it doesn't mean every1 shud b happy abt their ex husbands cuming back.if Aji is  shameless then why shud every1 bcum like her??
Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Pooja is one more irritating she is all set for.a love.life with a single mother and being patroned by anandi she should.concentrate being self sufficient. No she is having anv affair.
If I would have been ganga I would have also hated poija.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Yes this Pooja is really irritating. 
having crush in this age is normal , aaj kal hota hai .

But her behaviour is like - Mera jeevan mein ek hi lakshya hai Mannu se shadi karana. 

Pooja is ready to become balikavadhu. 

I really wish Anandi should come to know about Pooja's crush for mannu. I want to see what will be her approach towards this love story.

tiny15

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayshree1942

Yes this Pooja is really irritating. 
having crush in this age is normal , aaj kal hota hai .

But her behaviour is like - Mera jeevan mein ek hi lakshya hai Mannu se shadi karana. 

Pooja is ready to become balikavadhu. 

I really wish Anandi should come to know about Pooja's crush for mannu. I want to see what will be her approach towards this love story.

Anandi may come to know or may not. As Ratan story has comeback, Pooja's story may take a back seat.

Why should anandi interfere? Now Pooja's own mother Sarita may also resent if anandi interferes and reprimands her daughter.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gProphet_Awfulggt

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
yes ganga has become irritating the day she put false blame on anandi that anandi interfering our lives

leavesandwaves

jayshree1942 Goldie
jayshree1942
jayshree1942

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Sarita and Pooja both r breathing in fresh air because of anandi. Sarita is self dependent because of anandi. So Sarita cant say dont interfere in my life. Sarita will have only one support that Anandi.
Right now dont know whether ganga really dislike pooja or she is against this because right now she thinks its not time to do romance for both.

so obviously if this matter will come now at this stage - Sarita ko toh Ganga left right legi. so sarita will consult anandi , she will not say dont interfere in my matter .

but yes if this will come to know in later stage then miya biwi razi toh kya karega ga kazi. phir toh anandi bole ya ganga bole koi farak nahi padata.

But i think cvs may have drop this plan of pooja love story and they come up with this anandi leaving badi haveli and ratan singh track. 

May be they have drop idea of this bachapan ka pyar . may be after knowing ratan truth mannu will go to mumbai. 

waise bhi ye pooja mannu story unwanted hai. 

leavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Right now dont know whether ganga really dislike pooja or she is against this because right now she thinks its not time to do romance for both.

It seems it is both.

Go to top