A bit irritating but its ok - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Pooja is one more irritating she is all set for.a love.life with a single mother and being patroned by anandi she should.concentrate being self sufficient. No she is having anv affair.
If I would have been ganga I would have also hated poija.
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes this Pooja is really irritating. 
having crush in this age is normal , aaj kal hota hai .

But her behaviour is like - Mera jeevan mein ek hi lakshya hai Mannu se shadi karana. 

Pooja is ready to become balikavadhu. 

I really wish Anandi should come to know about Pooja's crush for mannu. I want to see what will be her approach towards this love story.

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

But her behaviour is like - Mera jeevan mein ek hi lakshya hai Mannu se shadi karana. 

I really wish Anandi should come to know about Pooja's crush for mannu. I want to see what will be her approach towards this love story.

Anandi may come to know or may not. As Ratan story has comeback, Pooja's story may take a back seat.

Why should anandi interfere? Now Pooja's own mother Sarita may also resent if anandi interferes and reprimands her daughter.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yes ganga has become irritating the day she put false blame on anandi that anandi interfering our lives
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sarita and Pooja both r breathing in fresh air because of anandi. Sarita is self dependent because of anandi. So Sarita cant say dont interfere in my life. Sarita will have only one support that Anandi.
Right now dont know whether ganga really dislike pooja or she is against this because right now she thinks its not time to do romance for both.

so obviously if this matter will come now at this stage - Sarita ko toh Ganga left right legi. so sarita will consult anandi , she will not say dont interfere in my matter .

but yes if this will come to know in later stage then miya biwi razi toh kya karega ga kazi. phir toh anandi bole ya ganga bole koi farak nahi padata.

But i think cvs may have drop this plan of pooja love story and they come up with this anandi leaving badi haveli and ratan singh track. 

May be they have drop idea of this bachapan ka pyar . may be after knowing ratan truth mannu will go to mumbai. 

waise bhi ye pooja mannu story unwanted hai. 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Right now dont know whether ganga really dislike pooja or she is against this because right now she thinks its not time to do romance for both.

It seems it is both.
Awfulggt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ganga is not irritating. She is selfish from day 1 of her entry with a mask of mahanta who always tried to act like anandi but failed occasionally letting her originality come out at times. 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jayshree1942

i agree wid u except last para.don't want Aji 2 interfere in it. if sarita want 2 hav any advice from the great Aji  then let her do that but she shudn'y give advice 2 JaGan.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
of course ganga is selfish bcoz how can any1 b equally gud like the great Aji but still she says wat she feels. and shes not worshiping Aji & also wants 2 hav her own opinion in her kid's life where Aji doesn't've any rite.ganga is much better than the so-called gud-intentioned Aji.
Aji is more irritating & selfish who tries 2 b mahaan & doesn't want 2 listen No 4 an answer or sum1 hav 2've their own opinion & all shud only listen 2 her.and if sum1 tries 2 tell it then she/he hav poison in her heart.it luks like Ajis mask has cum off after 11yrs.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anandi is irritating when she forgives everyone without a second thought.