•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
As you all know that us viewers know and have seen gopi kill radha and go to jail for 10 years but meera and vidya do not so I am looking forward to meera and vidya finding out that Gopi did not leave them for no reason 10 years but was absent in their lives for 10 years coz she was in jail for killing radha and I cannot wait to see their reaction.

I just don't understand why gopi is hiding about not being around for 10 years from meera and vidya, I think she should tell them the truth now as meera and vidya have grown up now and they have a right to know .

I just hope meera and vidya do not turn their back on gopi when they find out the truth like ahem did!
They should understand the situation that gopi was in.
I just want meera and vidya to accept gopi again and I want to see them proper bonding like they do in real life:)

I don't know how meera and vidya are gonna be like with ahem when they find out that ahem lied when saying gopi left them for radha and rashi junior when all this time gopi was in jail.

I am surprised that meera and vidya have not wondered where their Radha maasi is since they think that gopi left them for Radha.

Cannot believe Mansi gets hold of gopis sandook that contains a photo of gopi and Radha and meera and vidyas childhood things.
I think she will use the sandook thing against gopi, she will find out gopi killed Radha and think that no one in her family knows that she killed Radha and will expose her as a murderer but we and modi/shah family know that gopi killed Radha but she is gonna be shocked that everyone knows gopi killed Radha but hid her crime therefore she will make sure meera and vidya know that gopi is a murderer and that gopi goes to jail and leaves ahem, meera and vidyas lives forever but she won't have any idea that by exposing gopi as Radha's killer will bring meera and vidya close to gopi again and meera and vidya will understand what gopi did was to protect their family and save them from Radha who had done nothing but torture them as for the last 10 years meera and vidya have been wondering where gopi has been for 10 years leaving them and will now know that the reason that gopi was absent in their lives for 10 years is because she was serving 10 years in jail for murdering their Radha maasi and that she did not leave them for her own selfish reasons thanks to mansi who also thinks gopi left ahem, meera and vidya for others .

The only way I think ahem and gopi will reunite is through meera and vidya after they find out the reason why gopi was not in their lives for 10 years . Meera and vidya will reunite gohem with the help of the rest of their family members :)Edited by fahima1234 - 8 years ago
To be honest and I am very honest ðŸ˜ƒ,  I don't want Ahem and Gopi to unite.  We have seen how Ahem is behaving in front of Gopi with Mansi.  Despite what has happened, whether Gopi was wrong or right in what she did and the decision she took, she does not deserve to see her husband care for her souten in the way he did today.  No woman should tolerate that.  He behaves like this now and later on the cvs will show him full of remorse to redeem him and our stupid Gopi will tell him that it is alright?   I want this Gopi to step back and realise how shallow and arrogant her husband is and give up on him as a lost cause.
Totally agree Xari... I dont want GoHem to unite at any cost... Gopi deserves better.. the way he did today in front of Gopi taking care of that other woman, hugging her, sooo cheap... he is also doing this in front of his grown up daughters.. so what sanskars he is giving them or what an inspiration to his children...😡.. 
I am actually upset with the CVs the way they are showing all these non sense, children abusing mother and then supporting the other woman and tell their own mother that papa is having a relaxed time (with mansi) I mean Vidya did not say it, but that's what it meant... so sad...😕
If the girls leave Ahem & come to Gopi, that is more than enough for me. Gopi should kick Ahem out of her life forever.

Actually, the couple takes each other for granted. but Ahem does not have any right to do that. There is a limit to shamelessness.

Initially, Ahem did not hug Mansi but looking at Gopi, he did that. It clearly shows that he is
deliberately doing this to hurt Gopi.

I don't want Gopi and Ahem to reunite as Ahem has crossed all the heights of stupidity, atrocity and shamelessness.

But we cannot blame the casts for that. The CV's are doing it for the high TRP's. There are other ways to raise TRP's.