Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Dear Editors, don't be so shy

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
After watching the precap, I was literally hoping that the actual moment isn't as long as the precap (20seconds) but guess what? It was! They broke off and wonderful Ritika was standing there.

So it was basically the colors video + precap = scene

You would have thought they would show some close ups, taken their time showing the intimacy but no no...the vamp is more important!

Shakti & Radhika though...they share so much chemistry! Would have loved to see more of it here but alas the editors thought of Ri over the main leads.

I did love how Ishani tried to push him away but gave in anyway

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This sanskari channel so no kisses ...kisses are limited to MTV shows ...

Edited by nebuna - 8 years ago
Nidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Editor's this is a 10pm show so..  I'm sure no kids will be waiting to watch this show.  So it's better if u don't show much of ur censorship skills here.. 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For Editors unwanted ppl r very much fav whenever they edit leads romantic scenes hence b/w leads intimate scene they always add unwanted ppl's faces. Have seen it in other serials also. Don't know whats prblm of these editors?
I m not happy with ishveer's today's scenes b/c i expected intimate scene wl b more long without any cutting down even their hug has been cut down by moron editors.
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What the hell is wrong with the editors. Hypocrites, they enjoy everything before hand and deprive us of the intimate moments. Can't we just appeal to Balaji telefilms to release the Ishveer uncut video? If you dint want to show the scene, then what was the whole point in the actors even shooting for it. Yeh toh wastage key baraabar hai.