Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

what story arjun meant?? (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

The episodes this week have been really good! Liked both the SaMaRj and Neil/Rads scenes today (what is their jodi name)? Anyways, a good episode but I think they really need to stop showing Saral. Not only is it annoying to watch but it disrupts the momentum of the Radhika/Neil scenes which are amazing! What is in their mind with this Saral storyline? Pathetic! Either they give this character  a proper closure or end this ridiculous obsessiveness with Radhika! 
Abt Arjun? This character is above my head honestly. I really can't seem to connect to him or what his intentions or motives are abt! The way Sam stopped the auto? Wow! Loved it!

we need to think of their jodi name.. 
i think they want to show that saral is a possessive lover who ll later defo come in mumbai to create prbs
arjun has confused me i hv no clue now whats cooking..
and i really wanted to see this side of sam. thank god we didnot have to wait. 
kashmira was the star today, she enacted all the emotions in one episde

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-
Joined: 03 June 2005
Posts: 11845

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I really liked today's episode as it finally felt the pace of the show has picked up. 
Firstly, LOVED the Samaira-Arjun scenes because of their cackling chemistry. The witty banters and then the entrancement they both seemed to be in the midst of dancing with each other seemed ignited at both ends. I also felt that Arjun seemed to be drawn to Samaira in those few moments when they were dancing as they both just gaze at each other. I think he probably halted the rest of the night's plans because it seemed really weird that he just left after spending a good amount of the day getting Samaira to attend this birthday party. Also, the way he just picks up the sari and just stares after the rickshaw with anguish? really made me wonder if he really is compelled to play this game than simply a cold-hearted master-mind out for revenge.  So, we see a trailer of how the heart-break is going to affect Samaira I suppose. Her being left alone in a state of confusion and left to find her own way. I would quite like to see a fiery, strong Samaira that takes on the world. Kashmira was truly amazing whilst dancing and seriously this girl is talented. She has never failed to impress in each of the episodes, she stands out like livewire. 

The next part I really loved about the episode was Radhika and Neil's scenes. Shravan is just so damn charismatic on-screen which makes Neil so much more charming, endearing and loveable. The way he just smiles at Radhika after teasing her about Saral was just lovely. Neil is such a nice carefree breeze to Radz's serious temperament that being with him makes her fly more. Oh man, Radz has oolu flu!! lol Sharmila's behavior towards Radz was really not welcoming at all. I mean, she knew her dad and grandfather were leaving at a 9 pm flight and since it takes an hour to/from the airport, she's right on time, so having fit over that seemed an exaggeration. (I think she probably wasn't happy from the beginning, cause she never seemed warm towards her in the first place). I guess Neil will probably be seen with her one/twice more and then Radz will be kicked out to fend for herself and find her own apartment -- which I'm looking forward to because at least it'll show Radz becoming more independent and perhaps SaRa will be roommates.

So, Arjun has finally entered BirdSong which means from Monday onwards we'll probably get an equal dose of all four of them and the story will finally heat up. 



Edited by soni595 - 08 May 2015 at 1:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy..sahana..Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Btw I'm giving Arjun the benefit of doubt for ditching her there now coz jus now I realized that he had actually asked her to leave from there n he had even gotten up... but then she had asked that they will leave after the song n then the dare n dance came up... So basically he couldn't hv guessed nah that she would want to dance to that song n his surprise on seeing her dancing was genuine enough so he really must hv felt disturbed by hv much fun he was having wth her n lft her thr I guess... :)
PS: the way sam stopped the auto... Was ClapClapClap


Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 08 May 2015 at 1:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I really liked today's episode as it finally felt the pace of the show has picked up. 
Firstly, LOVED the Samaira-Arjun scenes because of their cackling chemistry. The witty banters and then the entrancement they both seemed to be in the midst of dancing with each other seemed ignited at both ends. I also felt that Arjun seemed to be drawn to Samaira in those few moments when they were dancing as they both just gaze at each other. I think he probably halted the rest of the night's plans because it seemed really weird that he just left after spending a good amount of the day getting Samaira to attend this birthday party. Also, the way he just picks up the sari and just stares after the rickshaw with anguish? really made me wonder if he really is compelled to play this game than simply a cold-hearted master-mind out for revenge.  So, we see a trailer of how the heart-break is going to affect Samaira I suppose. Her being left alone in a state of confusion and left to find her own way. I would quite like to see a fiery, strong Samaira that takes on the world. Kashmira was truly amazing whilst dancing and seriously this girl is talented. She has never failed to impress in each of the episodes, she stands out like livewire. 

The next part I really loved about the episode was Radhika and Neil's scenes. Shravan is just so damn charismatic on-screen which makes Neil so much more charming, endearing and loveable. The way he just smiles at Radhika after teasing her about Saral was just lovely. Neil is such a nice carefree breeze to Radz's serious temperament that being with him makes her fly more. Oh man, Radz has oolu flu!! lol Sharmila's behavior towards Radz was really not welcoming at all. I mean, she knew her dad and grandfather were leaving at a 9 pm flight and since it takes an hour to/from the airport, she's right on time, so having fit over that seemed an exaggeration. (I think she probably wasn't happy from the beginning, cause she never seemed warm towards her in the first place). I guess Neil will probably be seen with her one/twice more and then Radz will be kicked out to fend for herself and find her own apartment -- which I'm looking forward to because at least it'll show Radz becoming more independent and perhaps SaRa will be roommates.

So, Arjun has finally entered BirdSong which means from Monday onwards we'll probably get an equal dose of all four of them and the story will finally heat up. 


exactly now the real drama ll start.. and kashmira was star today Clap
he was fully drawn towards her just noticed his expressions. and dance and all cant be a set up. this were natural . last scene confused me more. the look he gave god knows. and ya fiery princess is back now i really dnt want her to melt soon. 
and radhz being thrwn out of the place was very predictable
but m waiting to see neil's behaviour towards sam now. i hope aftr arjun's entry in BS she ll tell neil about him. as changu asked sam ye aadmi kon hai?
tmrw i think piyali ll introduce arjun and the screen ll freeze at sam's face
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Btw I'm giving Arjun the benefit of doubt for ditching her there now coz jus now I realized that he had actually asked her to leave from there n he had even gotten up... but then she had asked that they will leave after the song n then the dare n dance came up... So basically he couldn't hv guessed nah that she would want to dance to that song n his surprise on seeing her dancing was genuine enough so he really must hv felt disturbed by hv much fun he was having wth her n lft her thr I guess... :)
PS: the way sam stopped the auto... Was ClapClapClap

exactly dance was definately not in his plan and he got affected while dancing with her. but he just left a msg he had to leave and switched off his phone. and then he left the driver, did he just want to see what ll happen to sam after the heartbreak
i guess he got to see the trailor.
and sam is just the star today,Clap
soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-
Joined: 03 June 2005
Posts: 11845

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Ri21: Neil still probably upset that Sam ditched their movie plans and didn't even explain the reasons for doing so. I wonder if Sam will make it up to him now that she's still reeling over the distress Arjun caused her the previous night by just leaving abruptly. Though I hope she does, because their friendship is what I've also really liked about this show and I would hate for it to get shaky at the first sign of trouble because that would be typical.

Yeah I felt the dance was natural because it all started with Sam saying she likes the song but I just don't know I feel like he's made so many efforts to get close to her and trust him that just leaving randomly didn't seem like he planned it especially cause he was right there. So, I feel like he did get affected by her/second-guessed his plans for her. Yeah I couldn't figure if he was feeling anguished for hurting her or for something she did to him. His demeanor just did not seem like a cold hearted predator that wants to toy with her feelings back and forth but rather like he's forced to and has no choice. I'm gonna stop, figuring out Arjun is no less than a headache lol

Was that Bonnie that said at least someone isn't connected to Sam? It seemed ironic lol

Edited by soni595 - 08 May 2015 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyy

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Joined: 23 April 2014
Posts: 20308

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

@Ri21: Neil still probably upset that Sam ditched their movie plans and didn't even explain the reasons for doing so. I wonder if Sam will make it up to him now that she's still reeling over the distress Arjun caused her the previous night by just leaving abruptly. Though I hope she does, because their friendship is what I've also really liked about this show and I would hate for it to get shaky at the first sign of trouble because that would be typical.

Yeah I felt the dance was natural because it all started with Sam saying she likes the song but I just don't know I feel like he's made so many efforts to get close to her and trust him that just leaving randomly didn't seem like he planned it especially cause he was right there. So, I feel like he did get affected by her/second-guessed his plans for her. Yeah I couldn't figure if he was feeling anguished for hurting her or for something she did to him. His demeanor just did not seem like a cold hearted predator that wants to toy with her feelings back and forth but rather like he's forced to and has no choice. I'm gonna stop, figuring out Arjun is no less than a headache lol

Was that Bonnie that said at least someone isn't connected to Sam? It seemed ironic lol

yea sam still looked angry in the precap but i think after arjun's entry sam might talk with neil about it.
i want some NeSam scenes now. neil hv to be angry on her and sam making it up to him..
he looked affected and to contrl himself he left i think..
he is not forced. kaka told him na not to bring sam in this, he is doing it purposely 
rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Joined: 02 August 2013
Posts: 47195

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
I loved samarj scene. Kash is so pretty and her dance Omg she damn very talented year . and yes he Is affected by her may be he think if he stay with her he will do stupid things he don't want to do that's why he left and send driver see she reach home safe. I think what ever twisted way he cares for her other wise he don't need to send driver he could simply leaves. And yesterday also I felt he want to kiss her while tieying the sarry but he stops himself. Well I think once he breaks her heart he will realize his love for her. But I don't think Sam will forgive him. Bahuth paapad belne padega arjun ko to win back Sam's love and I think radhika will help him to win Sam heart because Neil will be angry with him to break Sam heart

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
our first meet !!! Is it ?- a arjun - samyaira one shot

2

Author: Heavenly_Dreams   Replies: 14   Views: 1375

Heavenly_Dreams 14 1375 10 May 2015 at 9:38pm by rekha.366
World Famous dialogue of Arjun

Author: AhamyTed   Replies: 8   Views: 1123

AhamyTed 8 1123 08 May 2015 at 11:53am by AhamyTed
did arjun leave sam alone there???

2 3 4 5 6

Author: Ri21   Replies: 40   Views: 3082

Ri21 40 3082 08 May 2015 at 7:58am by Ri21
Arjun to romance Samaira - Telly Chakkar Article!

2 3

Author: Kri_19_   Replies: 16   Views: 1917

Kri_19_ 16 1917 07 May 2015 at 10:03am by Princyz_Belle
what is arjun's mission??

2 3

Author: Ri21   Replies: 18   Views: 1379

Ri21 18 1379 06 May 2015 at 8:39am by Ri21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index