what story arjun meant?? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Btw I'm giving Arjun the benefit of doubt for ditching her there now coz jus now I realized that he had actually asked her to leave from there n he had even gotten up... but then she had asked that they will leave after the song n then the dare n dance came up... So basically he couldn't hv guessed nah that she would want to dance to that song n his surprise on seeing her dancing was genuine enough so he really must hv felt disturbed by hv much fun he was having wth her n lft her thr I guess... :)
PS: the way sam stopped the auto... Was 👏👏👏

exactly dance was definately not in his plan and he got affected while dancing with her. but he just left a msg he had to leave and switched off his phone. and then he left the driver, did he just want to see what ll happen to sam after the heartbreak
i guess he got to see the trailor.
and sam is just the star today,👏
@Ri21: Neil still probably upset that Sam ditched their movie plans and didn't even explain the reasons for doing so. I wonder if Sam will make it up to him now that she's still reeling over the distress Arjun caused her the previous night by just leaving abruptly. Though I hope she does, because their friendship is what I've also really liked about this show and I would hate for it to get shaky at the first sign of trouble because that would be typical.

Yeah I felt the dance was natural because it all started with Sam saying she likes the song but I just don't know I feel like he's made so many efforts to get close to her and trust him that just leaving randomly didn't seem like he planned it especially cause he was right there. So, I feel like he did get affected by her/second-guessed his plans for her. Yeah I couldn't figure if he was feeling anguished for hurting her or for something she did to him. His demeanor just did not seem like a cold hearted predator that wants to toy with her feelings back and forth but rather like he's forced to and has no choice. I'm gonna stop, figuring out Arjun is no less than a headache lol

Was that Bonnie that said at least someone isn't connected to Sam? It seemed ironic lolEdited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by soni595

@Ri21: Neil still probably upset that Sam ditched their movie plans and didn't even explain the reasons for doing so. I wonder if Sam will make it up to him now that she's still reeling over the distress Arjun caused her the previous night by just leaving abruptly. Though I hope she does, because their friendship is what I've also really liked about this show and I would hate for it to get shaky at the first sign of trouble because that would be typical.

Yeah I felt the dance was natural because it all started with Sam saying she likes the song but I just don't know I feel like he's made so many efforts to get close to her and trust him that just leaving randomly didn't seem like he planned it especially cause he was right there. So, I feel like he did get affected by her/second-guessed his plans for her. Yeah I couldn't figure if he was feeling anguished for hurting her or for something she did to him. His demeanor just did not seem like a cold hearted predator that wants to toy with her feelings back and forth but rather like he's forced to and has no choice. I'm gonna stop, figuring out Arjun is no less than a headache lol

Was that Bonnie that said at least someone isn't connected to Sam? It seemed ironic lol

yea sam still looked angry in the precap but i think after arjun's entry sam might talk with neil about it.
i want some NeSam scenes now. neil hv to be angry on her and sam making it up to him..
he looked affected and to contrl himself he left i think..
he is not forced. kaka told him na not to bring sam in this, he is doing it purposely 
I loved samarj scene. Kash is so pretty and her dance Omg she damn very talented year . and yes he Is affected by her may be he think if he stay with her he will do stupid things he don't want to do that's why he left and send driver see she reach home safe. I think what ever twisted way he cares for her other wise he don't need to send driver he could simply leaves. And yesterday also I felt he want to kiss her while tieying the sarry but he stops himself. Well I think once he breaks her heart he will realize his love for her. But I don't think Sam will forgive him. Bahuth paapad belne padega arjun ko to win back Sam's love and I think radhika will help him to win Sam heart because Neil will be angry with him to break Sam heart
Originally posted by rekha.366

I loved samarj scene. Kash is so pretty and her dance Omg she damn very talented year . and yes he Is affected by her may be he think if he stay with her he will do stupid things he don't want to do that's why he left and send driver see she reach home safe. I think what ever twisted way he cares for her other wise he don't need to send driver he could simply leaves. And yesterday also I felt he want to kiss her while tieying the sarry but he stops himself. Well I think once he breaks her heart he will realize his love for her. But I don't think Sam will forgive him. Bahuth paapad belne padega arjun ko to win back Sam's love and I think radhika will help him to win Sam heart because Neil will be angry with him to break Sam heart

ya even in bonfire scene he consoled her and told her to let her anger out.. i dnt want radhika to help him too. i want both radhika and neil to bash arjun very well.. have to make it difficult fr arjun to win back sam
superb performance by kash. I loved it. Even I noticed tears in his eyes. He is upto something
Originally posted by Arthishefali

superb performance by kash. I loved it. Even I noticed tears in his eyes. He is upto something

yea lets wait what is there in store today 😆
Originally posted by Ri21

there is no saral fans chill 🤣
n ya even i ll go mad now. arjun is confusing us day by day
cant solve the puzzle.
🤣🤣...