what story arjun meant??

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
m still thinking the birthday party was a set up or it was for real?? and why he needed a wife does they all know that arjun is married.. i dont know why it looks like arjun was married.. πŸ˜•
anyways kashmira nailed the dance really amazing and hats off. aham was good too.. after a long time saw him dancing. samarj was amazing. i somehow felt arjun was little affectd while dancing thats why he left and he left the car so that driver can drop sam. i felt really happy could see that sam the strong one today. i loved when she said she doesnot need arjun.. so after heartbreak we ll gonna see this sam. sam thrwng out the saree and arjun picking it up. did he had tears in his eyes? felt so..
and neil just did it again.. dimag ki bimari and ulloo disease πŸ€£ amazing he is 
so neil comes to know that radhika is engaged now m prty sure after knowng all these neil wont fall for radhika easily but looks like radhika ll fall for him..
saral why u always have to be kabab main haddi hated him. bar bar miss call deta rahunga. psycho or what πŸ€’
sharmila's mentality πŸ€’ so soon radhika ll be thrown out
ok now acc to precap arjun said about some story and now he ll write his story and sam getting the saree again and sees arjun there..
piyali said he is imp fr BSπŸ˜•
so arjun joins BS tmrw and the drama starts frm monday.

anyways what story??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, i liked today's episode, bt it got me more confused, it seems like Arjun wanted Sam not to trust him ever again, and he purposely left her so that she gets angry, i won't be surprised if in future he himself will start making Sam hating hI'm, and yes even i saw tears in Arjun's eyes, i thought am the only person who saw it, πŸ˜† had u nt spoke about it, i wouldn't have mentioned it coz i wasn't sure abt it, after today's episode i dnt think the party was set up,
And Kash dance was amazing, i loved the way she danced, it was graceful ❀️Edited by Rihan05 - 8 years ago
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the party was for real but problem arised whan arjun started to fall for sam.. the way he was seeing sam while she was dancing mosquitoe would have gone inside his mouthπŸ˜†
MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I still think that b'day party was a setup 'cause of the way people were praising Arjun for his mahnta looked like a set up only. I enjoyed Sam's dance, Kash is a good dancer and loved that SamArj dance too...
But more than anything I loved how she thows the sari and told the driver she doesn't need Arjun's help, loved that strong and furious Sam.
pracap always does confuse us...so, can't say anything about the story.
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice summary riya! πŸ‘πŸΌ seriously I'm trying to quit thinking abt Arjun n his motives! I'm getting a headache! Hehe He is the most convoluted telly character I hv seen till now n trust me when I say I hv watched a ton of it! πŸ˜†

Now coming to my sunshine... hayee I'm fida on his smiles... I did a thorough research yesterday night by watching all his scenes n I hv concluded that his eyes also smile n hence his whole face lights up when he smiles n compuls us to smile too! :D And loved how perceptive he was abt sarals fone call... Radil will take tym bt their chemistry in bike scene was rocking! ... n luvd his ullu flu! Hehe

Airport scene had many technical bloopers bt guess its chalega type ones...

Kash is a fab dancer n Arj two cents in the end was fun! :) But highlight of the day wss throwing yhe sari on the floor! Sam doesn't need anybody's help ... nt evn Neil's like v thought! Fiery Sam is back n hopefully remains so.. if u can't fully escape atleast resist! That's my advice to Sam... don't make it easy for him!
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Today's episode brought in more confusion than before. Why did Arjun leave sam alone if he didn't intent to go somewhere? was it a trial to see if Sam had really fallen for him? But that look he gave when he picked the saree was full of sadness... And i don't think the party was a set up.. the driver looked sincere and thankful.  
And Neil as always was awesome - this guy can make anyone smile. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
sweetypie225 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way Kashmira danced was amazing!! πŸ‘πŸΌ. And the way Neil said was too good!! β˜ΊοΈ. His smile!!  β˜ΊοΈ.. and that Saral πŸ˜‘(No offence to Saral fans).. 
I will really go mad thinking who actually Arjun is and what his motive is!! πŸ˜†
Edited by sweetypie225 - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

Nice post, i liked today's episode, bt it got me more confused, it seems like Arjun wanted Sam not to trust him ever again, and he purposely left her so that she gets angry, i won't be surprised if in future he himself will start making Sam hating hI'm, and yes even i saw tears in Arjun's eyes, i thought am the only person who saw it, πŸ˜† had u nt spoke about it, i wouldn't have mentioned it coz i wasn't sure abt it, after today's episode i dnt think the party was set up,
And Kash dance was amazing, i loved the way she danced, it was graceful ❀️

even i think arjun purposely created the hate so i think love hate relationship starts now.. i think as he ll be the head of the offce more powerful than neil he ll make sam's life hell.
kash nailed it πŸ˜³
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..preethi..

i think the party was for real but problem arised whan arjun started to fall for sam.. the way he was seeing sam while she was dancing mosquitoe would have gone inside his mouthπŸ˜†

i felt the same πŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

I still think that b'day party was a setup 'cause of the way people were praising Arjun for his mahnta looked like a set up only. I enjoyed Sam's dance, Kash is a good dancer and loved that SamArj dance too...

But more than anything I loved how she thows the sari and told the driver she doesn't need Arjun's help, loved that strong and furious Sam.
pracap always does confuse us...so, can't say anything about the story.

i wanted to see this sam trust me. kash is just nailing it.. πŸ‘