India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Reposted- Old OS-Hoping To Be Complete

asmani Goldie
asmani
asmani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:33am | IP Logged
i thought to post this old os again as suddenly i want to give a different anding.
i wrote it at the initial phase of PV days when we had no idea how will be life of AarYa in the serial.
i am not sure how many of you read it or remembered it!!

so if you are interested please scroll down to the nest post for part 1Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinsFollanirmalac99annirogcroserosey

asmani Goldie
asmani
asmani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Hoping to be complete

Part 1

Its been almost 8 th months of their marriage and for Arti it's the happiest time of her life. Yes, way happier than those moments she spent with Prashant which she previously thought as her best.  She cant thank Shobha enough for making her agree for this marriage.  Not only Ansh got his papa even she got many new realtions which she never had.  With time she also came to know that her inlaws are gud human being . they are little bit strict and traditional. And pankaj and vidhi are the big bro and sis which she never had. Pratik n Paridi are darling and are no less than the kids. Cuming to kids she thought of her daughters n son. How with time Payel n Palak become  her children as much as Ansh is. She is really thankful to God for giving her this wonderful 2nd chance.

But the one person for whom she has got so many relations, Scindhiya daughter in law tag, her son's happiness, her relationship with him is still the same from where they started. No, not actually same, they have now become friends. Now whenever she thought about the misunderstanding she cudnt stop laughing. It was all coz of stupid Mansi. She now wondered how cud she think  so low about Yash ji. He is perfect in every aspect, he is the perfect son, perfect father, perfect brother n perfect husband too. From the wedding night when they cleared their misunderstanding and told each other the motive of this reunion, Yash had been so gud to Aarti. He was there for her in every situation be it supporting her in front of his mother or helping her to build relation with his daughters. Aarti even noticed that Yash may be the middle Son of Scindhiya family but Papa Scindhiya depends more on Yash and all the business decision he took only after consulting Yash. In other words after papa Scindhiya Yash is the head of the house .

Everything i.e. her n Yash's relation is going nice until few months back. Yes now according to Arti their relation is not same as before. No that doesn't mean it is bad, its so gud but Arti felt different about it and she doesn't know why. Now Aarti has grown more comfortable with Yash . They talked abt their daily life, kids n everything but there is still the line between them which they had drawn . And there lies the problem because she doesn't want the line anymore and she wonderes why. She even started watching Yash secretly, She luvs when He smiles wih the kids and plays with them.  Sometimes she cant believe that even in these days a man like Yash exists. She sumtime become irritated when Yash talks about Arpita but cant help thinking that how lucky was Arpita to get a hubby like Yash. She is also lucky to be a part of his life and then she decides to wiat for the moment when Yash will consider her as his wife in true sense. But she knows that wudnt cum soon as she was the one to want only the father for his son and not a hubby for her. But slowly Yash has awaken the woman in her. Now she also wants the praise from him the way he talked about Arpita, she also wanna be the reason of his smile which came to his face when he remembered Arpita. And that's why she was troubled and moreover she failed to justify her sudden change.

She was not sure about her feelings until the day when Mansi came to their mansion. It was a pleasant Monday morning and she was busy with the kids preparing them for their school and making breakfast. Yash was also getting ready for office. When Arti was feeding the kids Mansi enterd. Arti was very happy to see her frnd. And Mansi also started her bakbak as usual . Seeing Arti with her frnd, Pratik offers to drop the kids to school as he was ready and Arti agreed. After the kids left, mansi marched towards their room ranting sum useless thing. Arti was going behind her to stop her coz yash ji was in the room getting ready. But she was late and she caught Mansi gaping at towel clad Yash and was drooling on him. And that was the moment Arti realised that Yash was her. She was clear about her feelings for Yash. The jealousy seeing Mansi watching Yash burned her and now she knew the reason and realised she fell badly in luv with Yash.  She came back to her sense seeing an akward Yash hurrying back to washroom to dress himself and Mansi laughing. That angered her and she dragged mansi from there. And to her utter irritation mansi was all in praising Yash's six pack and how she wants her hubby to have a physic like that. Arti changed the topic cos she cant bear another woman talking about Yash and Mansi understood that and smiled.  Mansi silently smile feeling happy for her friend who is finally opening herself for another man.

Arti was happy with her one sided feeling but its being difficult for her to control herself in front of yash day by day. She now accepted the fact that Yash cud never forget Arpita unlike her and she was happy to come after Arpita. It was all going gud but one day she got scared to see Prateek and Pankaj bringing a drunk Yash to home. She was surprised because she never saw Yash like this before.  She thought may be he was missing Arpita too much and that wud make him drink so much. But before she came to any conclusion Prateek cleared his throat ans sheepingly informed her that it was all their fault. He and Pankaj made him drink forcibly for fun coz it was the occasion of their success in business and Yash was the sole reason for it. They wanted him to enjoy so they made him drink and he angrily drank glass after glass as he was tired of people telling him to enjoy. But it was so not of him to get angry so easily but there might be some reason Arti thought. His brothers helped him to lie down in bed and bid Arti Gud nyt. Arti wished them and locked the door and went to the bed to sleep. They had started to share the bed long ego. As she was about to drift away to sleep she heard Yash murmuring sumthing . She went near him thinking he might need sumthing but Yash just pinner her down and came top of her.  Her heart started racing not knowing what Yash wud do next. And to her astonishment Yash started giving feather light kisses across her face. She cudnt think of any reason but a tear of happiness slid down from her eyes thinking that yash has finally started considering her as his wife and he also wants the same . He might not able to express himself but his true feelings came out in his drunken state. She felt so much pleasure  from the kisses that Yash is showering on her faces and started moaning his name. As she was about to hold him to bring him close to herself she heard Yash pleading with teary eyes 'Arpita why u left me. I cudnt live nemore without you. So far I was living for the kids but day by day it is becoming harder for me. And now Arti ji is with them she is very gud as their mother. So please take me with u pls..luv u Arpita I luv u' and then he again lowered himself and started nuzzling in the crook of Arti's neck.  And the realization hit Arti very badly and the tear of happiness now became the tear of rejection but for this she cudnt blame Yash ji and she dint stop him either because she wanted his love his touch. May be he thought her as Arpita but he touched her kissed her and she wanted him to do that and nothing wrong in this as she is his wife. Not thinking about the after effects she drifted away to sleep holding a drunken Yash on top of her who already went to dreamland may be with his Arpita'

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lehyachoudharyduloharaesbongalisooLincy_LinsFollanirmalac99annirogcjhillyaryaroseroseygafulu14

roserosey IF-Sizzlerz
roserosey
roserosey

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ofcourse i remember this OS very much...
i m glad that u thought reposting it again ...and i remember u just ended it by aarthi compromising to the situation but now when u announced that u r thinking of a different ending i m just so curious and eager to read furthur ...and that is so thrilling to me ...

awesome updateClap
looking forward for the next update ...
all the best too for ur participation in the OS competition Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gafulu14

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I remember it asmani.
i think you made some changes.
i loved it then, i love it now.
please do continue yaar. Want to read more on AarYa

gafulu14

annirogc IF-Rockerz
annirogc
annirogc

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
i already read this os.. its nice to see a different ending this time.. eagerly waiting for next part ..

gafulu14

jhillyarya IF-Sizzlerz
jhillyarya
jhillyarya

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I read your other stories also. If you can then please do continue those also.

gafulu14

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
nirmalac99 IF-Dazzler
nirmalac99
nirmalac99

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Do continue it...would like to read the full story...

Go to top