Qubool Hai

Loving this Sahil (Page 2)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Ditto Simmy! Ditto! Everything! Exactly! Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE.LOL
THIS SAHIL. THIS. Its such a refreshing change. It almost has a filmy touch to it. Moutains as location, a spiritual place, two lovers - lost. And as "strangers" meeting in this place, with few hits and misses. Heart

I thought for a Junooni and intense track, but THIS?! Its just too beautiful. THAT is the word. Beautiful. So refreshing, light hearted, that connection, amazing!

And ofcourse! Him singing! I mean woah! Jallad Jinn singing in a restaurant in remembrance of his lover LOL The song suited SO WELL!  The scarf, the drink, him changing his name, everything!

And Sanam. She is so gorgeous these days, without those OTT yelling and clingy nature. She is so calm and composed, mature. I loved how Shaad was so lost when she was running towards..where her heart was calling..Embarrassed

What a track Dharamshala is turning out! Some more gorgeous scenes await us I guess Day Dreaming
True Prags, D' track is turning out to be awesome.
Not sure whether you watched QH1, the Ajmer track was much touted, but failed to impress me as Asad was chronically depressed and it had Tanveer tagging him with multiple murder attempts thrown in.
Here, Aahil is cheerful, tho' he is hurting inside.For me it shows his faith in his love and instincts .
And Sanam too, trying to figure out the real from the unreal.
I see the Taveez is back too.That's the GPS Sanam is honing toLOL 
Good job Cvs.ClapPlease keep S2 & SK or whatever she calls herself now away for few weeks.one Villain at a time pleaseWink

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 09 May 2015 at 10:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseJShuklamicshyRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

"Ye nigahen jab usey dekgti hain to uske chehre se hatna hi nai chahtin EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" (me to KV) "na jaane ye naya ehsas kya rang layega EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Although this is not a naya ehsas, i have been captivated by it previously too, but they are top notch these dayz,...

How Charming , adorable was KV looking Day Dreaming Day Dreaming his smile, oh hiz happiness , his love. His longing. How does he manage to do that ..   I cant take those images frm my eyes seriously Embarrassed

P.s yeahh, ever since the start if this week, Sanam has been acting like Sanam Embarrassed so glad to see my Sanam back...

Awesome post simmy Hug
Thanks MicshyHug
KV! just watched the song seq again. did u notice the way he acknowledged the random woman who sat next to him during the song?what a natural!Charming!
Naya ehsas-yeah, looks better visually.
u know Sanam had those awful hairdo& servant clothes those initial days, it's stunning to watch her now in these nice outfits in this beautiful surrounding.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheesemicshyRaingoddess

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by micshy

"Ye nigahen jab usey dekgti hain to uske chehre se hatna hi nai chahtin EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" (me to KV) "na jaane ye naya ehsas kya rang layega EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Although this is not a naya ehsas, i have been captivated by it previously too, but they are top notch these dayz,...

How Charming , adorable was KV looking Day Dreaming Day Dreaming his smile, oh hiz happiness , his love. His longing. How does he manage to do that ..   I cant take those images frm my eyes seriously Embarrassed

P.s yeahh, ever since the start if this week, Sanam has been acting like Sanam Embarrassed so glad to see my Sanam back...

Awesome post simmy Hug
Thanks MicshyHug
KV! just watched the song seq again. did u notice the way he acknowledged the random woman who sat next to him during the song?what a natural!Charming!
Naya ehsas-yeah, looks better visually.
u know Sanam had those awful hairdo& servant clothes those initial days, it's stunning to watch her now in these nice outfits in this beautiful surrounding.

Yeahhh the way he greeted the people sitting around him ... 

Yup, loving Sanam's outfits, the peach one was a beauuutttyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniesimran_singh_24Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome post Simran Star I totally agree! I am loving this refreshing Dharamshala track! As well as the return of Junoon and Sanam! Heart And of course KV Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Haniemicshysimran_singh_24

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Awesome post Simran Star I totally agree! I am loving this refreshing Dharamshala track! As well as the return of Junoon and Sanam! Heart And of course KV Day Dreaming

Tx Esha,saw this only now.

Sahil is really refreshing. I'm even more excited after KV's interview, some herogiri for the hero finallyBig smile
I hope to see the Aahil we saw in the intro a year ago,a passionate man madly in love & fighting for his wife in his own charming,regal way.Day Dreaming

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 11 May 2015 at 12:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieRaingoddess

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlesha2

pic plzTongue
 i wish i could do that ,am technically challenged to add picsLOL
u can check the F32 links for newAaahil with guitar or the airport/hotel scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hanie

Go to top