Loving this Sahil

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah, the brand new Sahil in green suit.

Lovely to see S/Ahil just having a normal day of shopping , having a drink ,talking to others and cheering up himself.  And singing! Ofc, KV

I recall Sanam's dialogue by the poolside about your heart guiding you when you are alone & in the dark. 

Sanam is fast emerging from the shadow of Jinnat.She looked like the old independent Sanam when she just took on her own chasing the singerπŸ˜†
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
so true, it felt like old Aahil is back, it was so lovely to see him enjoying with the group. and yes Sanam is back, I am so glad she is slowly getting in to her old self, I was sick and tired of irritating Jannat, that is not our Sanam, eagerly waiting for her to fall for her Jallad jin, can not wait for their love story. I can not wait for Monday, it seems like she will get a feeling that she is somehow connected to Aahil. I really hope She tries to find out more about him and his past. Thats the connection to her past.. Fingers crossed, I really hope this time makers will not disappoint us.. I want my Sahil back together..
Also all of them look really fresh, specially Sanam and Aahil, it felt like old Sahil are back, it could be the location and the break.. plus good clothes too.. hope it remains like that..
Edited by fanraya - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fanraya

so true, it felt like old Aahil is back, it was so lovely to see him enjoying with the group. and yes Sanam is back, I am so glad she is slowly getting in to her old self, I was sick and tired of irritating Jannat, that is not our Sanam, eagerly waiting for her to fall for her Jallad jin, can not wait for their love story. I can not wait for Monday, it seems like she will get a feeling that she is somehow connected to Aahil. I really hope She tries to find out more about him and his past. Thats the connection to her past.. Fingers crossed, I really hope this time makers will not disappoint us.. I want my Sahil back together..

Also all of them look really fresh, specially Sanam and Aahil, it felt like old Sahil are back, it could be the location and the break.. plus good clothes too.. hope it remains like that..

Sanam looks pretty & fresh  like how she was when they got married and she started wearing all those nice suits. I think she'll follow her heart and keep looking for aahil.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ditto Simmy! Ditto! Everything! Exactly! Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE.πŸ˜†
THIS SAHIL. THIS. Its such a refreshing change. It almost has a filmy touch to it. Moutains as location, a spiritual place, two lovers - lost. And as "strangers" meeting in this place, with few hits and misses. β€οΈ

I thought for a Junooni and intense track, but THIS?! Its just too beautiful. THAT is the word. Beautiful. So refreshing, light hearted, that connection, amazing!

And ofcourse! Him singing! I mean woah! Jallad Jinn singing in a restaurant in remembrance of his lover πŸ˜† The song suited SO WELL!  The scarf, the drink, him changing his name, everything!

And Sanam. She is so gorgeous these days, without those OTT yelling and clingy nature. She is so calm and composed, mature. I loved how Shaad was so lost when she was running towards..where her heart was calling..😳

What a track Dharamshala is turning out! Some more gorgeous scenes await us I guess 
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"Ye nigahen jab usey dekgti hain to uske chehre se hatna hi nai chahtin πŸ˜³πŸ˜³" (me to KV) "na jaane ye naya ehsas kya rang layega πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Although this is not a naya ehsas, i have been captivated by it previously too, but they are top notch these dayz,...

How Charming , adorable was KV looking   his smile, oh hiz happiness , his love. His longing. How does he manage to do that ..   I cant take those images frm my eyes seriously πŸ˜³

P.s yeahh, ever since the start if this week, Sanam has been acting like Sanam πŸ˜³ so glad to see my Sanam back...

Awesome post simmy πŸ€—
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sahil is back...yayyy...
its been ages seeing them together...
loving sahil...
Sorry guys, for going MIA.

Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Ditto Simmy! Ditto! Everything! Exactly! Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE.πŸ˜†

THIS SAHIL. THIS. Its such a refreshing change. It almost has a filmy touch to it. Moutains as location, a spiritual place, two lovers - lost. And as "strangers" meeting in this place, with few hits and misses. β€οΈ

I thought for a Junooni and intense track, but THIS?! Its just too beautiful. THAT is the word. Beautiful. So refreshing, light hearted, that connection, amazing!

And ofcourse! Him singing! I mean woah! Jallad Jinn singing in a restaurant in remembrance of his lover πŸ˜† The song suited SO WELL!  The scarf, the drink, him changing his name, everything!

And Sanam. She is so gorgeous these days, without those OTT yelling and clingy nature. She is so calm and composed, mature. I loved how Shaad was so lost when she was running towards..where her heart was calling..😳

What a track Dharamshala is turning out! Some more gorgeous scenes await us I guess 

True Prags, D' track is turning out to be awesome.
Not sure whether you watched QH1, the Ajmer track was much touted, but failed to impress me as Asad was chronically depressed and it had Tanveer tagging him with multiple murder attempts thrown in.
Here, Aahil is cheerful, tho' he is hurting inside.For me it shows his faith in his love and instincts .
And Sanam too, trying to figure out the real from the unreal.
I see the Taveez is back too.That's the GPS Sanam is honing toπŸ˜† 
Good job Cvs.πŸ‘Please keep S2 & SK or whatever she calls herself now away for few weeks.one Villain at a time pleaseπŸ˜‰

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: micshy

"Ye nigahen jab usey dekgti hain to uske chehre se hatna hi nai chahtin πŸ˜³πŸ˜³" (me to KV) "na jaane ye naya ehsas kya rang layega πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Although this is not a naya ehsas, i have been captivated by it previously too, but they are top notch these dayz,...

How Charming , adorable was KV looking   his smile, oh hiz happiness , his love. His longing. How does he manage to do that ..   I cant take those images frm my eyes seriously πŸ˜³

P.s yeahh, ever since the start if this week, Sanam has been acting like Sanam πŸ˜³ so glad to see my Sanam back...

Awesome post simmy πŸ€—

Thanks MicshyπŸ€—
KV! just watched the song seq again. did u notice the way he acknowledged the random woman who sat next to him during the song?what a natural!Charming!
Naya ehsas-yeah, looks better visually.
u know Sanam had those awful hairdo& servant clothes those initial days, it's stunning to watch her now in these nice outfits in this beautiful surrounding.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran_singh_24

Thanks MicshyπŸ€—
KV! just watched the song seq again. did u notice the way he acknowledged the random woman who sat next to him during the song?what a natural!Charming!
Naya ehsas-yeah, looks better visually.
u know Sanam had those awful hairdo& servant clothes those initial days, it's stunning to watch her now in these nice outfits in this beautiful surrounding.

Yeahhh the way he greeted the people sitting around him ... 

Yup, loving Sanam's outfits, the peach one was a beauuutttyyy πŸ˜³πŸ˜³