India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Loving this Sahil

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yeah, the brand new Sahil in green suit.

Lovely to see S/Ahil just having a normal day of shopping , having a drink ,talking to others and cheering up himself.  And singing! Ofc, KVDay Dreaming

I recall Sanam's dialogue by the poolside about your heart guiding you when you are alone & in the dark. 

Sanam is fast emerging from the shadow of Jinnat.She looked like the old independent Sanam when she just took on her own chasing the singerLOL

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 09 May 2015 at 10:18am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

yasmin10ZoyaAsad2castlebonesLelyadarkice7_12zahrazar-GrilledCheese-notacrimetolovemuskaan17rocksTunailuvsahilAGirlHasNoNameNiyati_21fanrayamicshy--Aishwarya--Jiyaaa.....Laura..Raingoddesssahil333MrDarcyfan...Tanu...chicksoupMs.SherlockedShaitaanKiKhalaflora212KhatamKahani

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
so true, it felt like old Aahil is back, it was so lovely to see him enjoying with the group. and yes Sanam is back, I am so glad she is slowly getting in to her old self, I was sick and tired of irritating Jannat, that is not our Sanam, eagerly waiting for her to fall for her Jallad jin, can not wait for their love story. I can not wait for Monday, it seems like she will get a feeling that she is somehow connected to Aahil. I really hope She tries to find out more about him and his past. Thats the connection to her past.. Fingers crossed, I really hope this time makers will not disappoint us.. I want my Sahil back together..
Also all of them look really fresh, specially Sanam and Aahil, it felt like old Sahil are back, it could be the location and the break.. plus good clothes too.. hope it remains like that..

Edited by fanraya - 08 May 2015 at 11:31am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12zahrazarLelyanotacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-micshyAGirlHasNoNameNiyati_21simran_singh_24Laura..Raingoddess...Tanu...MrDarcyfanMs.SherlockedKhatamKahaniShaitaanKiKhala

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

so true, it felt like old Aahil is back, it was so lovely to see him enjoying with the group. and yes Sanam is back, I am so glad she is slowly getting in to her old self, I was sick and tired of irritating Jannat, that is not our Sanam, eagerly waiting for her to fall for her Jallad jin, can not wait for their love story. I can not wait for Monday, it seems like she will get a feeling that she is somehow connected to Aahil. I really hope She tries to find out more about him and his past. Thats the connection to her past.. Fingers crossed, I really hope this time makers will not disappoint us.. I want my Sahil back together..
Also all of them look really fresh, specially Sanam and Aahil, it felt like old Sahil are back, it could be the location and the break.. plus good clothes too.. hope it remains like that..

Sanam looks pretty & fresh  like how she was when they got married and she started wearing all those nice suits. I think she'll follow her heart and keep looking for aahil.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44zahrazar-GrilledCheese-notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshyfanrayaRaingoddessLaura.....Tanu...MrDarcyfan

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Ditto Simmy! Ditto! Everything! Exactly! Yes ALL OF THE ABOVE.LOL
THIS SAHIL. THIS. Its such a refreshing change. It almost has a filmy touch to it. Moutains as location, a spiritual place, two lovers - lost. And as "strangers" meeting in this place, with few hits and misses. Heart

I thought for a Junooni and intense track, but THIS?! Its just too beautiful. THAT is the word. Beautiful. So refreshing, light hearted, that connection, amazing!

And ofcourse! Him singing! I mean woah! Jallad Jinn singing in a restaurant in remembrance of his lover LOL The song suited SO WELL!  The scarf, the drink, him changing his name, everything!

And Sanam. She is so gorgeous these days, without those OTT yelling and clingy nature. She is so calm and composed, mature. I loved how Shaad was so lost when she was running towards..where her heart was calling..Embarrassed

What a track Dharamshala is turning out! Some more gorgeous scenes await us I guess Day Dreaming

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 08 May 2015 at 12:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44darkice7_12notacrimetolove-GrilledCheese-Mahu34micshysimran_singh_24RaingoddessTIA.TiaLaura..MrDarcyfan...Tanu...flora212Sofna

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
"Ye nigahen jab usey dekgti hain to uske chehre se hatna hi nai chahtin EmbarrassedEmbarrassed" (me to KV) "na jaane ye naya ehsas kya rang layega EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Although this is not a naya ehsas, i have been captivated by it previously too, but they are top notch these dayz,...

How Charming , adorable was KV looking Day Dreaming Day Dreaming his smile, oh hiz happiness , his love. His longing. How does he manage to do that ..   I cant take those images frm my eyes seriously Embarrassed

P.s yeahh, ever since the start if this week, Sanam has been acting like Sanam Embarrassed so glad to see my Sanam back...

Awesome post simmy Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-Mahu34JShuklasimran_singh_24RaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
sahil is back...yayyy...
its been ages seeing them together...
loving sahil...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan...Tanu...

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Sorry guys, for going MIA.
--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Wonderful post!! Smile

Go to top