Swaragini

Today's episode.. So many surprises!!

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
When the episode first started, I wasn't much interested in watching it as it started with Swara guessing Laksh was speaking abt Ragini 😡 Ughh!!! I was so annoyed!! 🤢
But then, as the episode progressed, and then Sanskar entered.. By the precap 1 I knew it was Sanskar!!! And omg, he is so cute 😳 😳
And the way he was holding her dupatta made the scene so super cute!! We have got two best couples... SwarYa and Ragini-Sanskar (ship name?)
And special mention was Laksh and Sanskar scene.. I genuinely was feeling bad for Laksh.. I almost had tears seeing his affection !! Hope Ragini cures Sanskar soon.. 😃
And precap was another super addition!!! Loved how Laksh's mom stood up for Sanskar!!

Do share ur thoughts guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Besmine thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the epi was really good :D as much as yesterday's epi annoyed me today's epi was a good surprise. And yes! I found RagSan really cute , Laksh n Sanskar scene was emotional felt really bad for Laksh when he was in tears :(
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya again⭐️💔😳 ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❤️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha ❤️
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: creationschhavi

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...

ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya again⭐️💔😳 ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...⭐️😳❤️

it will surely go like movie socha na tha❤️

I thought that confusion was called humanity! God! 😆

How many more articles and proof do you need to agree that lakshya TRULY loves swara? 😆

And sorry if I've hurt your feelings 😊
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved ragini & sanskar scenes today, looking forward to see more ov thm!  Edited by Huma- - 8 years ago
smiles_uk thumbnail
i dont think sanskaar is mad ,,... got a feeling hes faking it
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I also think & hope he is faking it. do u think he is owner of rival company then why he will target ragini
???? I feel his character as mention in some article will be interesting , as I find his character strong & powerful than laksh.
laksh action for ragini is called humanity why ragini' s family not do the honors.
herapanna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after watching i will come to a point about what is going to happen next?
alleyway thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes whatever it was i think now an new triangle between  brothers and sisters is ready to form !