India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Today's episode.. So many surprises!!

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:22am | IP Logged
When the episode first started, I wasn't much interested in watching it as it started with Swara guessing Laksh was speaking abt Ragini Angry Ughh!!! I was so annoyed!! Dead
But then, as the episode progressed, and then Sanskar entered.. By the precap 1 I knew it was Sanskar!!! And omg, he is so cute Embarrassed Embarrassed
And the way he was holding her dupatta made the scene so super cute!! We have got two best couples... SwarYa and Ragini-Sanskar (ship name?)
And special mention was Laksh and Sanskar scene.. I genuinely was feeling bad for Laksh.. I almost had tears seeing his affection !! Hope Ragini cures Sanskar soon.. Big smile
And precap was another super addition!!! Loved how Laksh's mom stood up for Sanskar!!

Do share ur thoughts guys...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadimingaDeena1DBesmineishqwaalaloveChalJhoothiPrincess_DevilHuma-nedhvik-91-Swetha-

Besmine Senior Member
Besmine
Besmine

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
the epi was really good :D as much as yesterday's epi annoyed me today's epi was a good surprise. And yes! I found RagSan really cute , Laksh n Sanskar scene was emotional felt really bad for Laksh when he was in tears :(
ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya againStarBroken HeartEmbarrassed ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...StarEmbarrassedHeart

it will surely go like movie socha na tha Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fungirl09herapanna

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

after todays episode i am sure sanskaar will fall for ragini but ragini loves only laksh and she will love only him forever as she said in previous episodes ...
ragsan are good ...somewhat sanskaar is happy with ragini taking care of him and attracted by her a bit by her caring nature towards him ...
laksh tells ragini to help sanskaar as he thinks her as a friend as she helped him first ...,but ragini forcedly go and then consoles sanskaar ...then when sanskaar again holds her dupatta cant you see the confusion on laksh face it clearly tells his confusion in love...he loves ragini but dont know it...he will realise it when ragini and sanskaar are about to get married...and when swara and sanskaar will come to know ragya love each other ...they will pair up together and will try to unite ragya againStarBroken HeartEmbarrassed ...and then in this process swara and sanskaar will also fall in love with each other friendship love...,.i think...StarEmbarrassedHeart

it will surely go like movie socha na thaHeart

I thought that confusion was called humanity! God! LOL

How many more articles and proof do you need to agree that lakshya TRULY loves swara? LOL

And sorry if I've hurt your feelings Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

King07ratna.nandaChalJhoothiPrincess_Devil

Huma- IF-Sizzlerz
Huma-
Huma-

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
loved ragini & sanskar scenes today, looking forward to see more ov thm! 

Edited by Huma- - 08 May 2015 at 1:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

smiles_uk IF-Dazzler
smiles_uk
smiles_uk

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i dont think sanskaar is mad ,,... got a feeling hes faking it
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I also think & hope he is faking it. do u think he is owner of rival company then why he will target ragini
???? I feel his character as mention in some article will be interesting , as I find his character strong & powerful than laksh.
laksh action for ragini is called humanity why ragini' s family not do the honors.

ishqwaalalove

herapanna Senior Member
herapanna
herapanna

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
after watching i will come to a point about what is going to happen next?

ishqwaalalove

Go to top