Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Ishaani will probably not believe that the child is of Ranveer ! Because She knows he can't do that ! The only thing why she is doing is for her mahaanta , Mahaan Ishaani g to save rithika from world and soon she will come to know the true colours of her and Ranveer Ranveer shouts !

Hey ishveer  thanks for sharing  so much out here along with us .Ishaani is seriously taking her mkm a bit too seriously.I mean if that is her reason for letting go off ranveer then she is seriously on the heights of her mahaanta and nothing else.
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: nidhialapati

IshVeer lover just tell me this.. Is RV going to do something in his way to get ishaani back into his life  r it's just ishaani who tries to get Ri evilness out n get ranveer back. 

Firstly and lastly it's Ishaani who'll give her all but you don't know about Ranveer maybe he'll end up revealing rithika ! Although I am not sure about Ranveer thing but that giresh and shanaila angle causes to think like that !
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey ishveer  thanks for sharing  so much out here along with us .Ishaani is seriously taking her mkm a bit too seriously.I mean if that is her reason for letting go off ranveer then she is seriously on the heights of her mahaanta and nothing else.

It's always a pleasure to talk to people like you ! 
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

It's always a pleasure to talk to people like you ! 

pleasure  is ours , that we have got  friend  like  u. 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.123

pleasure  is ours , that we have got  friend  like  u. 

Thankyou for such kind words !!
ankitabaran thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsShaktiArora

No amba or someone said that RV did not apply for divorce n the form z still wd him

What about the judge announcement her miss parikh... If they are married... So how can both marry someone else... I mean to marry someone one has to divorces previous partner...