India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

*Ishani Effect* on RV (Page 9)

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thank you guys... For the explaination. :-) 
I m really disappointed with RV and Ish both. Ish is acting like as if taking care of the world is her responsibility. On the other hand, RV is calling Ish characterless just becoz she rejected him (according to him). RV is that your love? You call a girl you supposedly claimed to have loved throughout charcterless. If you really loved her you wouldn't have said that in the first place, specially in front of that spineless murderer Ritika. You would first use your brains to find out why Ishani is acting weird. Wasn't this the same girl who saved you from the diamond fiasco. If she cared so much about money, she wouldn't have saved you in the first place. Very unfortunate, but shikhar understood Ishaani much better than you did. You disappointed me with your shallowness RV.

Edited by CocoChanel - 08 May 2015 at 11:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoespalluluvsmaan

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover,,his anger is justified..

but him speaking so low about Ishani in front of Ritika is NOT AT ALL JUSTIFIED!!

I will not take it!!

he called Ishani characterlessOuchOuchOuch how dare he!! in front of Kamini RitikaAngry how dare he!
He doesn't know naa ke rithika hai kya !AngryAngryAngry
Once he'll know you guys just hope ke Rithika doesn't plan anything fatal for him also ! 
Khair , btw , The one's who are thinking Ishaani to really marrying The lawyer AngryAngryAngry won't last long !because because ----- JUST ACCHE DIN AANE WALE HAIN ,LOLLOLLOL

IshVeer-lover - we all know that IshKar marriage will not happen, because it would be the end of the serial.. but the question is why would a girl go back to a man who purposely tried to prove her as characterless.. faked drinking, faked kissing, faked phone call etc etc.. and this is the man who loved her like there was no tomorrow.. who was ready to die for her..

There is a limit to character assassination.. I can understand jealousy, anger, frustration etc, we saw it in hate track too.. but there he at least loved her underneath all that hate.. now the current Ranveer is  becoming difficult to redeem and defend with his classified antics !!
 AngryAngry
Simple because She knows all the mess has been created by her own and he had all the right to do all the intimacy today because he is still his husband !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tellme

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
During the hate tracks especially, the Cv's totally butcher RV's character. You sometimes wonder if this is the same Rv?. Sad but true. What a bipolar personality, Rv is with/without Ish. Seriously, poles apart.

Edited by CocoChanel - 08 May 2015 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palluluvsmaan

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matsh

Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover,,his anger is justified..

but him speaking so low about Ishani in front of Ritika is NOT AT ALL JUSTIFIED!!

I will not take it!!

he called Ishani characterlessOuchOuchOuch how dare he!! in front of Kamini RitikaAngry how dare he!
He doesn't know naa ke rithika hai kya !AngryAngryAngry
Once he'll know you guys just hope ke Rithika doesn't plan anything fatal for him also ! 
Khair , btw , The one's who are thinking Ishaani to really marrying The lawyer AngryAngryAngry won't last long !because because ----- JUST ACCHE DIN AANE WALE HAIN ,LOLLOLLOL

IshVeer-lover - we all know that IshKar marriage will not happen, because it would be the end of the serial.. but the question is why would a girl go back to a man who purposely tried to prove her as characterless.. faked drinking, faked kissing, faked phone call etc etc.. and this is the man who loved her like there was no tomorrow.. who was ready to die for her..

There is a limit to character assassination.. I can understand jealousy, anger, frustration etc, we saw it in hate track too.. but there he at least loved her underneath all that hate.. now the current Ranveer is  becoming difficult to redeem and defend with his classified antics !!
 AngryAngry
MATSH i beg to differ on this one .The fact is your emotions are reflected  by your perception and the way ishaani has been behaving with him is making him doubt her character as she is pushing it too far due to which he is unable to get over his emotions and  his perception towards her has changed completely  .On that note i guess they are doing to rv's character what they did to ishaani 's character before ishveer marriage.The fact is that it easy to connect to a person if we can connect to his /her emotions. Since we can all see through ishaani and her justifications for her acts as rv can't but we can is making us all the more infuriated and in the process making us hate his character right now.Though his character is starting to get butchered somewhat.

-SaM...-fanktlk

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Pally easy hojao , tumhaara Gussa Bohat jald thanda hone waala hai !
Something is cooking in our favour!LOLLOL
palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover, then does it give him the right to call her characterless in public????????/

being a husband, gives him the right to demean her in public???

is there no other way he can stop Ishkar wedding? rather than focusing on as to why is Ishani behaving this way...he takes this route?

ok.. I accept this anger route...but I will not accept him calling Ishani characterless at any cost...

I still remember how he described Ishani to Chirag in first phase of MATSH..

Jiske naam mein hi Ishvar ka ansha ho usme daag kaise ho sakta hai...

Os ki pehle boond ki tarah pavitra hai IshaniEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesbbishveertellmefanktlknebuna

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Easy hoja naa Bhai ! 
Dikra Pagal hua wa Aaj kal Aur ilaaj Ishaani Mahaan g hain !
palluluvsmaan IF-Sizzlerz
palluluvsmaan
palluluvsmaan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Pally easy hojao , tumhaara Gussa Bohat jald thanda hone waala hai !
Something is cooking in our favour!LOLLOL

Yeah.. Ishani is going back to RV mansion..yahi na...LOLLOLLOL

tinytoesbbishveer

Go to top