Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

*Ishani Effect* on RV (Page 11)

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Is he brain dead or has lost his mind cells. He doesn't think before reacting. Stop butchering RV's character CV"s in such a way that you cannot redeam the character in the near future.

cvs wl say its another shade of rv's character VILLAIN LOVER.lol i want a modification in ishani's role no more dumbness jago ishani!
like SRK in dar film.
kkk kiran.
here ranveer isss ishani tum sirf meri hoLOL

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Ri is an awful actor :(

You know what! Colors should upload a longer version of the ishveer scene online for the online viewers!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer116tinytoesbbishveerIshveer-loverIceMaidenmatsh

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

You know what! Colors should upload a longer version of the ishveer scene online for the online viewers!

I know right.. you just stole my words. I posted the same views in your topic, maybe we should spam balaji telefilms twitter account or something and bug them to release their video especially to the viewers.
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
If there's enough ppl on twitter to spam them then we could try but I bet they won't listen.

Such a shame because they share such good chemistry
matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by *Reemz*

I know right.. you just stole my words. I posted the same views in your topic, maybe we should spam balaji telefilms twitter account or something and bug them to release their video especially to the viewers.

Exactly same thought here !
They should post uncut version or behind the scenes type of thing online ... really that would be a blessing.. Or otherwise they should stop hyping such scenes with promos and spoilers so people dont have too much expectation and have a letdown !! AngryAngry
Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I don't know why I'm getting this feeling like RV is just faking his anger infront of ish, RI n shikhar. He is just  trying to get the truth out from ishaani. Does he come to know anything abt Chirags murder? I know I may be totally wrong but I just want him to redeem his character n get ishaani back into his life. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesmas123tellme

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

I don't know why I'm getting this feeling like RV is just faking his anger infront of ish, RI n shikhar. He is just  trying to get the truth out from ishaani. Does he come to know anything abt Chirags murder? I know I may be totally wrong but I just want him to redeem his character n get ishaani back into his life. 
agree u on that note.
my bhabhi also saying same ranveer pretending. and ranveer is tghe one who will disclosed ritikas true face.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesmas123Nidhi..

wind_dancer IF-Dazzler
wind_dancer
wind_dancer

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
We should not over analyze Rvs expressions !! I am with Pallu that idiot was talking about ishaani with Ri !! Guy u have over done it so go and suffer .. Ishaani u are freaking dumb u hear he iS pretending and u silently walk out should have hit him hard .. U hear he I s not married and u go and be mkm on us ..

Hehe damn that push and pull was dark and intense and hot warna toh usme kuch zyaada tha hi nahi so cvs if u are creating hype make the scene live up to its expectation !!

Editing team hats off to u !! One or the other editing messes up bad on such scenes !! That is just something ..

Round of applause to u all ... Clap Clap

Edited by wind_dancer - 08 May 2015 at 7:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bbishveertellme

Go to top