*Ishani Effect* on RV - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

cvs wl say its another shade of rv's character VILLAIN LOVER.lol i want a modification in ishani's role no more dumbness jago ishani!
like SRK in dar film.
kkk kiran.
here ranveer isss ishani tum sirf meri hoπŸ˜†
Ri is an awful actor :(

You know what! Colors should upload a longer version of the ishveer scene online for the online viewers!

Originally posted by *Reemz*

Ri is an awful actor :(

You know what! Colors should upload a longer version of the ishveer scene online for the online viewers!

I know right.. you just stole my words. I posted the same views in your topic, maybe we should spam balaji telefilms twitter account or something and bug them to release their video especially to the viewers.
If there's enough ppl on twitter to spam them then we could try but I bet they won't listen.

Such a shame because they share such good chemistry
Originally posted by CocoChanel

I know right.. you just stole my words. I posted the same views in your topic, maybe we should spam balaji telefilms twitter account or something and bug them to release their video especially to the viewers.

Exactly same thought here !
They should post uncut version or behind the scenes type of thing online ... really that would be a blessing.. Or otherwise they should stop hyping such scenes with promos and spoilers so people dont have too much expectation and have a letdown !! 😑😑
I don't know why I'm getting this feeling like RV is just faking his anger infront of ish, RI n shikhar. He is just  trying to get the truth out from ishaani. Does he come to know anything abt Chirags murder? I know I may be totally wrong but I just want him to redeem his character n get ishaani back into his life. 
Originally posted by nidhialapati

I don't know why I'm getting this feeling like RV is just faking his anger infront of ish, RI n shikhar. He is just  trying to get the truth out from ishaani. Does he come to know anything abt Chirags murder? I know I may be totally wrong but I just want him to redeem his character n get ishaani back into his life. 
agree u on that note.
my bhabhi also saying same ranveer pretending. and ranveer is tghe one who will disclosed ritikas true face.
We should not over analyze Rvs expressions !! I am with Pallu that idiot was talking about ishaani with Ri !! Guy u have over done it so go and suffer .. Ishaani u are freaking dumb u hear he iS pretending and u silently walk out should have hit him hard .. U hear he I s not married and u go and be mkm on us ..

Hehe damn that push and pull was dark and intense and hot warna toh usme kuch zyaada tha hi nahi so cvs if u are creating hype make the scene live up to its expectation !!

Editing team hats off to u !! One or the other editing messes up bad on such scenes !! That is just something ..

Round of applause to u all ... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by wind_dancer - 8 years ago
Overall jo v hwa...but i think dat ranveer kisses ishni.and forget dat he is doing drama..dats d lovelove

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Ishveer lover, then does it give him the right to call her characterless in public????????/

being a husband, gives him the right to demean her in public???

is there no other way he can stop Ishkar wedding? rather than focusing on as to why is Ishani behaving this way...he takes this route?

ok.. I accept this anger route...but I will not accept him calling Ishani characterless at any cost...

I still remember how he described Ishani to Chirag in first phase of MATSH..

Jiske naam mein hi Ishvar ka ansha ho usme daag kaise ho sakta hai...

Os ki pehle boond ki tarah pavitra hai Ishani😳

Hence the conflict. He truely believed this. And then to be told over and over again that she never loved him that he could handle the other hatefull stuff he is not able to. 

Sobhe I going to question his very own existence. He is going to question the 18 years of his life for putting her at such high regard. 

The last 18 years will seem like a joke. They define the foundation his life the very reason he started living. 

Think of him as someone who lost it not because of rejection but because he can't trust Ishani anymore. Hence he doesn't trust himself any more. 
And yet  can't stop loving her. That is making it worse as his heart doesn't believe she is bad but the world around him and Ishani are all trying to project the same. 

It would have been easier for him to die. This punishment is the worst.