Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

*Ishani Effect* on RV

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I tell you this girl gonna be death of RV some day..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

poor guy..went with a plan n this girl made him forgot what he was suppose to do...he planned to pretend coming close to her but ended up kissing her...n who saw it..who saw it.. RITIKAπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ πŸ₯³

First time I loved it that RV's plan backfired!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n Editors! 😑😑😑 learn editing! had Ishani not touched her lips...it would not have been confirmed if Ishveer kissed or not😑

n Ritika also said that RV kissed IshaniπŸ˜† maza aaya!

now Ishani knows RR are not married πŸ˜ƒ

n as per precap, Ishani gonna annouce her wedding to Shikhar..now I want RV to suffer...had pity for him..but the way he was talking about Ishani to Ritika..did not like it a bit😑

he was constantly telling Ritika that he did not drink but avoided kissing partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but he spoke so much ill about Ishani..that too in front of Ritika

so he deserves the pain...go Ishani..announce your wedding...waise bhi you will not marry ShkharπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

let RV suffer a bit!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bbishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode turned out to be exciting in more ways than one.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Pallu I dont want to spoil your thread

Cvs 😑...have a look at pre-leap episodes and get in terms with Rv s character,why write larger than life characters when you are bound to kill them
farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How did he know that ish was going there anyways? ???
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Pallu I dont want to spoil your thread

Cvs 😑...have a look at pre-leap episodes and get in terms with Rv s character,why write larger than life characters when you are bound to kill them

arre spam it as much as you wantπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

you wanna diss RV!! diss him!πŸ˜ƒ

now I also want RV to suffer a bit..just because he spoke ill about Ishani in front of Ritika😑😑
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  I  am totally disappointed with the episode ..   scene was cut ...n v didn't get to c the main thing ... even if they can't show the real thing ..they should have shown  their back n holding each other for little bit longer to get the point across.. like they did with their first mouth 2 mouth kiss in Ish's room ...n Rv needs a tight slap on his face for his acts today  ...  instead of fighting for Ish . .he is busy  feeling sorry for himself n maligning Ish right n left ... Rv if u keep on acting like this then u will end up deserving ppl like Ri  ...  today should have made us happy but as an ishveer fan ...i am feeling sad... Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
-SaM...- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If Ishaani now knows that Ranveer and Ritika are not married...then for whom she is doing this drama for??...For Ritika's kid...πŸ˜•...

Is Ritika's kid more important for her than Ranveer??

And yes i too didn't liked Rv talking ill about Ishaani..but he said it to Shikhar too na...and Ishaani has made him hate her..
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: bbishveer

Today's episode turned out to be exciting in more ways than one.

yeah..a lot of things happenedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SaM...-

If Ishaani now knows that Ranveer and Ritika are not married...then for whom she is doing this drama for??...For Ritika's kid...πŸ˜•...

Is Ritika's kid more important for her than Ranveer??

And yes i too didn't liked Rv talking ill about Ishaani..but he said it to Shikhar too na...and Ishaani has made him hate her..

Ishani thinks the kid is RVzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is twisted...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

RV will be hell shocked when she will announce her wedding to Shikhar...

saare plans swaha🀣
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: farayan

How did he know that ish was going there anyways? ???

he called up Shikharz house n heard his dad saying it..as much as I know