Qubool Hai

keep repeating the lie, even you might start believing it

Posted: 8 years ago
LMAO shaad now genuinely seems to think jannat/sanam is his wife 😲 πŸ˜†
Is amnesia contagious? πŸ˜†

Also...really liked jannat's suit today, the best in her wardrobe till now.Even face wise surbhi is looking better and fresher.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today he has officially become Delusional.πŸ˜†
Zeeshan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure, after Sanam goes with Aahil, Shaad will turn a psychotic lover and create troubles for Sahil. After Sanam2 track gets over, CV's will use Shaad (along with Sashi Kapoor) to separate Sahil.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I almost laughed when he said "Aap jaisi bhi hain, meri hain" πŸ˜†
These days he isn't even bothering me much, I am actually laughing at his delusional being πŸ˜†
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shaad's character is consistent in his delusion. I have been saying this from March that he is delusional. It's just that now it cannot  be denied. (Well, it was undeniable even back in March, too.)
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
Wish the CVs were consistent with Shaad!πŸ€” There is no rhyme or reason to him. It was just a week back that he embarked on this journey, willing to accept whatever fate brings him...πŸ˜•

And he still has not even started looking for Jannat's roots...On top of that, he has really started believing the story he made up. 

I am actually enjoying this Shaad.😳 He seems totally lost! πŸ€ͺ

But VT is getting better, I feel. Or I am probably able to enjoy the character better when he doesn't go around cupping Jannat's face. Anything else- even herogiri is fine! 

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KK,
Delusional.
Sitting on the fence.
Lost.
Dilly dallying.
Confused.

I wonder if even the writers know what they have written him as!
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sto hua sapna sab dhakti ha saddy baby but hakikkat kuch aur hoti ha.aur sanam ki lifeke hakkikat ha ahil. Love of her life And ahil begamjan who loves echother so much thair hert and soul belong with eachother.now sanam belive everythink what u said her but later she Go backto her love.
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes, absolutely, guy has lost it, I can see Faiz part 2 here, it is so weird that he never told her that its a lie, that itself bothers me, how can he hide this big thing from her that its all a lie, and he has no clue who she is? This is all turning in to a sad story, on top of that he has guts to take her to this location as his wife, instead he could very well search for her past or some clues about her family. His character is completely ruined if not already. I really hope he will not force her, I am scared if he tries to make her his wife. Anyway I guess after Sanam 2 they need another Vamp, so yes Shad it is.. anyway I hope Aahil saves his Sanam form this lier. 
Anyway special mention, the best part of today's episode was Lateef and Khala banter πŸ˜†they were awesome, wish they give Lateef some more screen time, he is way better than Sanam 2 crap.. 
Shailu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi's suit is so lovely today