Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) (Page 36)

Veeann IF-Dazzler
Veeann
Veeann

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Aru

Finally managed to read the update. Sorry for the delay yaar.

What do I say? Kitna intense tha - so much hurt and pain and yet there is also so much love - if only they would express it. So finally he did tell her - what will her reaction be? 
'
Cant wait for next update - make it all right now, please Aru. Dont make Puttar suffer any more.

Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru.Divan

9900 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Please update nuh...
waiting Cry

Aru.Divan

super_cutie Goldie
super_cutie
super_cutie

Posted: 26 July 2015 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Amazing update
Continue soon

Aru.Divan

aruna96 Newbie
aruna96
aruna96

Posted: 27 July 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
When's the next update?

Aru.Divan

sukanksha IF-Sizzlerz
sukanksha
sukanksha

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Aru ji... Kumya aap mere didi Ho..???? Don't know yet :P
Par aru ji update kar do ab toh

Aru.Divan

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivanIsh

RES EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
huhh finally unres...i read the update earlier as well but could not think of what to comment...i mean i had mixed feelings and didnt know how to put in words

i would say the writing was obviously very good or beyond good but then to be honest it was not one of my favs and the only reason is the mood of the update

but i do understand that this is how it has to continue as a part of the story

I know it's a heavy update for you as in you are a person who likes reading happy things and this update was not near that. So yea really sorry about it. Will try compensating in the next part. The next part really looks blaah LOL
Raman's break down was too painful to read specially for people like me with weak hearts 

Bhalla Ji was so sensible...the only sane person in the Bhalla family...he truly behaved like the head of the family 

dont think i am mad or something but i actually liked the jail moment too much

Rofl ROFLROFL. You are anyways pagal, abh kya hai ki mein naya sochun ROFL
Glad you liked it !!!!! Thank you Embarrassed

it was even more painful to read baby's suffering...badon ke jhagde mein us nanhi si jaan ko kya kya sehna pad raha hai

how ruthless can mrs bhalla get...hospital mein bhi drama...but that's how it is...sometimes the hatred overpowers everything and one stops thinking logically

Ishita taking a stand for her son and back answering toshi ji was very nice

it was good to see Raman realizing the reality finally and warning Param...he is surely back with a bang...and you wrote that particular section brilliantly ClapClapClap

Awww ..!! thank you so much and Toshi, i have no words LOL. She is just a lost case Ouch

and finally the confrontation and the confession...each word and every action from both of them was justified

di the writing was absolutely perfect and i dont even have to say that...you know it already

bas it was too much for me to take in...i hope some lighter moments are on the way 

please update soon

Lighter moments not sure but boring update on the way LOL. Thanks a lot Hug

DivanIsh

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarohi26

res

unres

seriously bolun toh mujhe samajh main hi nahi aa raha ki kya likhoon as this update was mixture of every emotion. and I completely enjoyed this one

so finally Raman is guilty on himself and punishing himself ofcouse by doing his favourite work Wink thank god bhallaji still have some sense and he advised Raman to bring ishita back. actually yes, children are one who suffered most in parents rift.
Puttar's fav work is something else but at this situation yahin teekh hai LOL. Glad you found the update a combination of everything.

toshiji is still in her ego but adi cries melt his heart and he decided to bring her aur yeh kya????? both are landed in jail???? the whole one day was complete rolar coaster ride for them, aasmaan se gire khajoor mein atke LOL but I liked his posesiveness for ishita. things are going in perfect way
Embarrassed
Possessive Bhalla is a treat to watch and I am missing that in the show. Oh coming to the roller coaster day, I go influenced by Maiyaa LOLLOL

oh!!! poor adi is in hospital but at least ishra are together. thank god ishita didn't paid heed on anyone and Raman noticed creep param.

aaha...kya band bajaai hai uski maje aa gaye. old RKB is back. I liked is but please open his real truth in front of simmi and toshiji

Will bajaofy his band properly in the next part  and thappad zaroor khayega Embarrassed. Hamare pyaare param jee jo hai LOL

and finally confession is done but in completely unexpected way. Raman was full of passion possession. and I can't wait for next part. please update soon we all are waiting for next part

Updating in sometime dear. Thank you so much

Albeli26

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 29 July 2015 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sri1091

Poor adi in sab ke beech mein vusko kya hogaya even now toshiji and Simmi are hell bent to curse Ishita rather than pray for adi and also I don't understand dis toshiji what does she know abt Param??? She is ready to believe him whom she just observed or know for 2 days ?? And Ishita whom she knows for d past 1 year Ashe doesn't want to believe her???? Only their fathers are sensible about d situation even after seeing ishita's state Raman still has dilemma of what happend??? I am really not at all liking dis raman and dat creep Param will never change even now he is eyeing Ishita?? Please continue soon now I want to see how Ishita will react I really don't want Ishita to forgive Raman dat easily

Toshi's character is not something new and this is her mentality. Right bhallas are behaving crappy so aage kya hain tho dekthe hain show mein. Mine I will bring in some tadpana but not going to drag it. Param will be given the right treatment soon Embarrassed. Thank you so much dear Big smile

Go to top