Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) (Page 20)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Chap 8: Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..everyone's pampering herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Show mei kab dekhne milega yaar yeh sabCryCry..dekhne milega bhi ya nahi..CryCry
Abhi jaana tha usko USA?AngryAngry.. woh bhi 4 monthsCryCry..MummaaCryCry..Hayeee he's gifting her a spa visit...EmbarrassedBig smile

Raman: Yaar please. Ram kumar qualities bhi hai mujhme..LOLLOLLOL

Aiyooo poor thingOuch..she is disappointed with him going awayOuch..4 months..damn it.AngryAngry.AwwwBlushing...Ishra hugBlushing...Awww Ishra's convo with baby was SUPERCUTE Aru..EmbarrassedHeart

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Chap 9: HahahahhaaROFL...Tiramisu-your fav fantasies coming alive eh AruWinkWink..But so sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Romi taking his bhabhi for some ice-creamEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Such a sweet devar-Bhabhi bonding.Big smileBig smile.Awww-chotu baby's photoEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Loved the Ishra phone convoBig smileHeart..Im assuming that convo that happened btw Ishra after that in her house ka room is her imaginationConfusedConfused..Im kinda confused nowConfusedConfused..Thank God Mihika blasted him and he took the next flight out of US.LOLLOL.And Im happy his concern is growing for her more than just the baby aloneBig smileEmbarrassed..Loving it Aru..Heart
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Chap 10: Loved Raman-amma convoBig smileBig smile..it was very heart warmingEmbarrassed..Choti madrassan toh badi se bhi sherni nikliLOLLOL..Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..poor Raman..waise usne parties jaana choddiya just for herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed-AwwwEmbarrassed...drinking bhi choddetaLOLLOL.Omg..that was one hell of a hot paasionate steamy kissBlushingBlushingBlushingFirst love-filled kissBlushingBlushing..ShagunnnAngryAngry...Can I just kill her.AngryAngry..Arggg.AngryAngry.phirse chali aayi aag lagane.AngryAngry.Apni kaam se kaam nahi rak sakti hai kyaConfused..And Ishu's doubts resurfacing-GodddCryCry...OMG that last sceneBlushingBlushingBlushing..he was awake whole night calming her down kyaBlushingBlushing..Oh man..too cute.BlushingBlushing..shoot I loved it..BlushingHeart.And that eyelockBlushingBlushing..Phir se haddiAngryAngry..Arrggg..AngryAngry
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Chap 11: hahahaahaLOLLOL..poor Raman..ab he has to secretly spy on her to find out whats bothering herLOLLOL..Why cant these 2 talk man..Damnit..Angry

Raman: Romi, Tu office mein ? Kuch gadbhad kiya hai kya ? tabyat teekh hai na ? yeh office hai teri pub nahiLOLLOLLOL
Lol Romi wants naya bikeLOLLOL..why is he blushing when he takes Mihika's name-he likes her or what..ConfusedConfused

HahahahahaLOLLOL...Aru that scene where he is romancing with her and trying to get out the truth about Shagun from her reminded me of mean sexWinkBig smile..Seems like CVs stole your scene but in a diff wayBig smileBig smile..Mashaallah I loved the way he made her spit out the truth-very smart ans sensuous at the same time must admit.Blushing.But Im glad he did not yell like RKB in the showBig smile..Awww how sweetly he made her realize what is there between them..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loved Mihika-Ramans convo AruEmbarrassed..Ishuuu.Angry..She hurt him now..Atlst woh koshish to kar raha haiCry..kya yaar yeh Ishu bhi na kabhi kabhi..ArrgggAngryAngry..Uggg y does Raman have to hug ShagunAngry-no one hugs their ex esp one who has ditched them.AngryAngry.Aiyooo small but subtle IshRa fight.CryCry.but glad to know Raman's still concerned about herBig smile-Ishita was wrong though this timeAngry..Very wrongOuch..Hope she makes it upto him..Big smile
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Chap 12: Awww...he lost it and gave in to his anger.OuchOuch..Poor Ishu-she was trying to sort it out but he walked awayCryCry..Gosh..he went drinking again.Ouch.Damn it..
" I could not work that day.. All I could do was stare in to the photo you sent."-AwwwCry..this lineCry
Awww...daudi daudi chali aayi Ishita SurajkandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Thank god she realised she was wrongSmile..I just love the concern he has for her amidst all the gussaBig smile-its damn adorable..Big smileEmbarrassed

Man Aru these lines...I wanna kiss your brain for writing such cute n adorable lines..Big smileBig smile
Ishita: This is my gift to you as your wife. A dance with me and our baby.
Raman:I would not mind you making such mistakes and making up to me like this.

Ishra baby dance was damn damn adorbsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..and ofc Kabhi jo badal barse-what a lovely songBlushing..Drinking and driving mana hai Ravan Kumar.LOLLOL.JKLOLLOL..lovely update AruClap..Glad to know that they finally acknowledged each other and are ready to make a fresh startEmbarrassedBig smile
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Chap 13: Such a cute Ishra convo..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Raman: Accha .. Udaas mat ho yaar, aaj hum phir se kiss karange.. Kuch aur bhi karange.. Shuru karaein ? and winked at her.BlushingBlushing
Ishitha: Sharam hai ki nahiEmbarrassedBlushing

Raman: Meri maa, Gang yamuna saraswati ko rokho yaar.. Mein tho mazak kar raha tha.. Bewakoof Aurat..LOLLOL

Aiyooo-the baby kicking moment-preciousEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..he made cold coffee for her..this tiny moments-sooo cutee...EmbarrassedHeart
Loved this line: Raman like you managed to make my coffee last night you will also be able to know if I am in troubleEmbarrassedHeart
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Chap 14: HaayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she wants her name changed to Ishita Raman Bhalla..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The in charge left the room without arguing much as she was the one who suffered the most during her mood swings which were only getting worse with each passing day.LOLLOL
 She received nothing but glares which would burn her any second and the in charge kept looking at Raman hoping for some support.LOLLOL- Bechaari incharge..LOLLOL

aiyooo...such a cute explanation by RKB about the surnameBig smileEmbarrassed..Your ISHRA conversations are a treat to read Aru.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.CVs if youll are reading -LEARN LEARN..AngryAngry

Toshiji-Ishu and Bhallaji-Raman convo was amazingEmbarrassedHeart..And awww kitna pyaar hai Sasuma aur bahu ki beech meinEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Loved this line: " I will never want to send you from my eyesight but your comfort is more important to me more than anything else."

Waiting for Ishu's godhbharayi..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Chap 15: Those tiny IshRa moments of yours are too too too cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..bang bang momentWinkWink..That hot water bag nokjhok-soo cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...typical of IshRaBig smileBig smile..And aiyooo the bathrobe moment.Blushing..Aru yeh tune kya kiya.Blushing.Yipppeee finally Ishu's godhbharaiBig smileBig smile--Ishra moments during the godhbharai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.Awwwiee.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..so concerned he is ke the chill water will affect herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Such a precious moment.EmbarrassedHeart.Your description of the godhbharai ceremony is so awesomeBig smileBig smile-really dint know all these rituals are thereShocked..Havent attended any tbhConfused..Awww her bidaayi from his houseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Gosh how egoistic are these twoAngryAngry..Koi bhi give up nahi karegaStern Smile..Khair the precap looks interestingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Go to top