Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) (Page 19)

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Aru so Im finally hereTongueLOL...Rereading this FFBig smile..cos I dont rem how much I have read..LOL

Chap 1: very interesting start.Wink.I thought u will be taking it the custody way but NoConfused..Seems you had a different scheme in mindTongue..It's sad Dubbu has to goOuch..but with him in the pic IshRa  aren't possibleTongue..Anyways will love ever bloom in their livesConfused..Hmmm..NO IDEAROFL...SOCHO SOCHOROFL..Ok pls joot mat maarnaTongueLOL..Waise is Ruhi there in this story?Confused..Guess I need to read more to find out..Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru.Divan

itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Chap 2: Oh so Shagun's story is the same as CustodyTongue..Kameeni ran away with ashokAngry.Phir bhi no mention of RuhiStern Smile..So Im guessing no Ruhi in your storyConfused..Oh noOuch..Raman forced himself on herOuch..Yikes-Im remembering the Kutumb track nowConfusedOuch..This wasn't the way they should have become oneCry..par khairStern Smile..Time is a healer.Big smileBig smile.Though it was only their bodies that united, hoping that time brings their souls together also..SmileSmile
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Chap 3: Though its in favor of Dubbu, I really liked this line Aru- "She loved Subbu way too much and also felt disrespecting her marital relationship implied hurting Subbu"SmileSmile..AiyoooOuch..She is seeing him with disgustOuch..True that..Her actions are justified..whatver he did wasnt totally acceptable at all.Cry.That's weirdApprove..How come her whole fmily knows and only he doesnt know about her pastShocked...maybe he was never intrigued to ask her about it, as he was  totally disinterested in this wedlockConfusedConfused..Loved the vandu Bala Ishu convoSmileHeart..Im glad she's atleast ready to discuss things with him-thanks to vanduSmile..AwwwEmbarrassed..He's guilty about his actionsCry..But thanks to Mihir, he decided to talk it out with herSmile..and he's doing a bg check on her past.WinkLOL.Waiting to see how their convo goesDay Dreaming..Loving the story so far AruBig smileHeart..you are amazing..ClapThumbs Up

Edited by aishu_divan - 28 June 2015 at 6:27pm
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Chap 4: ROFLMAO.ROFL.she didnt even have his number.LOL.EpicnessLOLLOL..Bwhaahahaha.ROFL.neither did he..toh itna complain kyun karraha hai Kudkud kumarROFL..Oho calling her to Surajkand-couldnt he have picked her.Angry.Dating shating shuru I see..Wink
"He envied him and even sent a silent prayer for not getting married to Shagun but somewhere deep down his heart he was not able to accept Ishitha not even after the way he had behaved with her."-- Say whaaattt???? Ok so you mean Shagun-Raman werent married in your storyConfusedConfused..Im a bit confused nowConfusedConfused..And this line didn't make sense to meConfusedConfused.."If she can marry him for her Ex's last wish, If I was in her Ex's place will she do the same."-Sorry AruCry..explain...Tongue

Oho someone's already daydreaming about romantic moments with herEmbarrassedWink..Haila..he took photo of her secretlyBlushing-He's already fallen for herBlushing..Awww..both of them r struggling to spk upEmbarrassed..Ok finally she spoke-Damn she's visibly hurtCry..Such a raavan- he didn't apologize for his animal behaviorAngry..but atlst Im glad he said he'll support her and be by her sideSmileSmile..Alrdy both judged each other-so its Ravvan Kumar vs jhansi ki RaniLOLLOL..Loved the convo between them-It was beautifulEmbarrassedHeart

Hahahahaha.LOLLOL..she doesnt want him to help her get up also..Such a JKRTongue...Hahahahaha I love the way he convinced her to drive back home with himLOLLOL..After all hai bahut chaalak hamara puttarWink..Will we get any chotu romance in the car drive.Tongue.Dekhte hai..Day Dreaming
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Chap 5: Bwhahaahahaha.ROFL..such a Raavan Kumar he isTongue-he could have carried her-but No he has to wake her upAngryLOL..Awww the toshi-Ishu convo was soo sweet..Embarrassed

Raman: Mere izzat lootna chahiyae ? 
Ishitha: I lost mine.
BwahahahahahahahaROFL...sorry but I couldnt help but cracking up at this line.ROFL.though im not supposed to..Gosh Im such a meanie..

Waise she wants to sleep on the bed with him beside herWinkWink..Biwi whats the dealWinkWink..Aiyooo that cute lil mini romance on the bed.BlushingBlushing.AdorableBlushingBlushing..Im all blushy blushy now..BlushingBlushingBlushing

"You have accepted her as family ? just few hours of talk and this improvement. Kya baat hai bhai ? "- mihir is too cuteLOLLOL..Ooo so its party timeWinkWink..Eager to know what happens at the party..Day Dreaming

Edited by aishu_divan - 28 June 2015 at 6:26pm
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Chap 6: AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...she wanted Ravan to accompany her to the partyEmbarrassed..Omgawdd your description of ishu is perfectBig smileBig smile-I love lacy black dresses btwEmbarrassedHeart..So I can imagine how gorgeo she might have looked..Day Dreaming
Raman saved Shagun from fallingAngryAngry..Y aru y..AngryAngry.ArrrgggAngry..he should have just let her fallApprove..
BwhahaahahahaROFL..Ravan is jealous of the "friend"Evil Smile..Khud toh admit nahi karega that he wants to dance with her and doosro ko ghoodta hai if they want to dance with her.LOLLOL.Sacchi Ravan kumar.LOLLOL.Omgawd finally jealousy won the battle gameBig smileLOL..Haila ISHRA sexy danceBlushing..Dikhaane ke liya hai par phir bhi it sounds sexily romantic if is IshRaBlushing..Gosh he again misbehaved with herAngry..Omigosh she's pregShockedShocked..Though they arent on talking terms Im happy that he acknowledges that its a piece of him in her..Big smileBig smile

Oh man Aru-I loved this lineBig smileHeart.. "Traced her hand over her stomach and whispers "your mama loves you a lot..Come out fast and become her strength" and teared up again"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He touched her stomach on top of the quilt and  he was trying to be as gentle as possible and spoke silently " Mera baby, I love you a lot.. waiting for you and you can hear me, right" and wiped his tears which had clouded his eyes by then. - AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed this is so touchy and emotionalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Aru tu CV banjaBig smileBig smile..Why dont we get such IshRa moments in the showCry..MummaCry..CVsAngry..I would love a preg track for Ishu..Big smile

Loving the story Aru..cant stop reading..Big smileHeart
itsme_aish IF-Sizzlerz
itsme_aish
itsme_aish

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Chap 7: Im happy to see him so happy for the babyBig smileBig smile..baby ke saath saath mumma ko bhi accept karlega..Its just a matter of time..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile
Awww.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.this was such a beautiful lineEmbarrassedHeart - " Both wanted to give the relationship a chance if not for the two of them at least for the tiny little life in her womb, but were apprehensive to take the step afraid of the other." 
Awww...such a sweet suprise by all the family membersEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I hope Mihir's plan works out and realization happens btw IshRa..Big smileBig smile
Sirf baby ke liyeROFL..Bwahahahahaha..its either sirf Ruhi ke liye or sirf baby ke liye..ROFL
AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the words on that card-So beautiful AruEmbarrassed..I cried..Cry

Raman:"But yesterday I could not control myself I just wanted to look in to your face, for what you gave me in return" - Loved this line..EmbarrassedHeart

Ishita:"As I said the other day accepting you as my husband after all this is difficult but for our baby and she again looked down at her stomach and had a serene smile I will want you Raman." - Another beautiful lineEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..Haaayee you write so beautifully man Aru..EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Such a heart warming convo between IshraEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..totally loved it..HeartAnd this line "You need not wait for me to sleep to love our baby.. You have all the rights to do so whenever you want to. " ...AwwwEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Aiyyooo AruBlushingBlushingBlushing..forehead kissBlushingBlushingBlushing..Kill me now..BlushingBlushingBlushing.

Aaah mumma I want princess not princeCryCry..but since you have planned prince-Ill go for it..Mere paas aur koi chaara bhi nahi hai..Lol..LOLLOL
usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aru.Divan

Originally posted by usaonly

Aru love this side of your story after baby romance still in the air for them.Confused Creepy Param now try to observe and peep in Ishra life very dangerous.hope Ishu observe more and tell Raman I don't want the incident like TV show it was awful hope not happen in your story very scary even to think about that. Thank you for the update and Pm. Have a wonderful week ahead dear.HugHug

Jum are you not happy with the romance ?? Awww will try my level best .. ! to let that not happen Embarrassed
Thanks a lot and yes you have a good weekend too Hug Hug
Aru my dear you get me wrong I mean even Ishu had baby the desire and love for both of them are increasing day by day and they want to spend alone time together. And look  at the last line he ask her to meet him  at the terrace at 10.00 that I am waiting for next update to continue their romance and this time . I hope nobody interupt them. I hope your hand are getting better  less pain for now.Thank you.Wink

Edited by usaonly - 28 June 2015 at 7:35pm

Go to top