Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) (Page 11)

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarohi26

ayyo murgun!!! ab jaake update samjh mein aai Cry
Maine update 2 times padhi tabh samjh mein aaya ki simmi parmeet ke baby ki mummy banane wali hai, varna mujhe pehle laga ki mihika is preggy because of parmeet Cry Wink

awww puttar giving head massage to biwi Embarrassed I wish yeh silsila thoda aage badge,I mean they are parents now and love also each other, plz progress their tedhi medhi love story

excited for parmeet entry, jab bhi aata hai, kuch na kuch karta zaroor hai, I hope isss baar bhi kuch accha hi kare Clap

waiting for next part

Aaarohi, was I so bad ?? So sorry for confusing you yaar. Arre they are new parents aise kaise they can progress and the thedi medi relation needs a solid confession. That needs a plot as well. I am not going beyond this thread but yes will start giving regular updates. Will update soon and hope parmeet does some good Wink.. Thank you Aarohi Big smile

Originally posted by florine_20

hey aruna just caught up with all the missed out updates.
I m amazed with the way you gave a flow to this one.
the way their relationship progressed was noteworthy.
beautiful updates girl.
sorry could not comment for all the previous ones
will be waiting for the next one.
now that they are getting closer we have one more hurdle lined up.

Awww, that's really sweet of you. Taking time off and reading the missed out ones.
Thanks a lot for commenting , they mean a lot

Originally posted by VENBA

Congratulations for your second thread...
Awesome update...
Thanks for pm..SmileSmile

Thank you so much dear

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Aru congrats for #2!thread dear. Now Raman family is comlplete and have a happy time. And the opposite for Simmi when she start down the lane of ploblem. Is Param here bad boy and will after Ishu then will be more ploblem. Mihi helping Simmi hope Raman not angry with him. Will wait for next update. Have a great weekend dear.

Thanks a lot Jum Hug.. All your questions will be answered in the next update and yes thanks again for being a regular reader.  Will update this week. You have a great week Embarrassed

Originally posted by kiran_kartik

Great going. excited to read the new part

Thank you
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_nikki

Finally i made up to comment here...again being the last one...and i am proud of myself for that...
well firstly... A big Congratulations to you for this new thread...I can very well understand that this was unexpected for you...
as you always mentioned about not dragging this ff and ending it...
but see...the other way...this ff has become the most loved one...
and that you have mentioned about a new track..
i guess it's gonna be more interesting...
well about the update...it was a superb one...
but IshRa was so less...so evil of you ...huh...but i guess i knw it is necessary for the upbringing of the story...well i m being patient considering the fact that i am the last one to Comment..
So Mr. Creepy Parmeet is back
I guess this time too he will do something evil only...
Is this Simmi mad or what...what shez gonna do...God...
and why can't Mihir and Mihika straight away walk to Raman and spit out the truth...
..Such a mess it's gonna be...
loved the IshRa moment...
.Tell me something...
where the confession went...actually i have forgot about it..
and when u r planning to update... m waiting eagerly...and plZ try to update ur other stories as well...
love u...;)

Thanks a lot Nikki Hug... Well want to finish within this thread. No to Saga !!!! and coming to story, I had to bring this as in parmeet in between to get IshRa reach the next stage in their lives. It has just been them till date and their relationship has not faced other obstacles and this is the time for it. So hope to go about it in that direction which might lead to better confession and so yes I haven't forgotten about his confession. It will happen soon Embarrassed. Thanks a lot for this comment as always a detailed one. Glad to answer them in the end Wink and yes take care Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DEEPIKAA0123

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Aru!Hug

First off, yaaay on the second thread-  how does it feel to be so popular?  Dancing

Sorry for the way delayed reply but better late then never, right?... right?LOL

Loving this so far Aru, so sweet, really. The way they came back together, his feelings and her understanding of it is so incredibly sweet ad well described... I have no idea how you have such fantastic ideas...  and the entry of Param Ji is terrific, you know how I feel about him and you did him such justice- L.O.V.E. it!

New complications to the love story that's just starting... can't wait to see where you take this, I know wherever it is it'll b fantastic- coz it's your work!Heart

Anu Hug.. Thank you sooo much and not very great as I need to pump out updates and you know I can get lazy LOL. With WA ticking, I will still say better late than never. Embarrassed

She had to come to puttar you see Embarrassed and I know you of all people will not find it cheesy so I had your vote when I penned it down Wink. Yes Parmeete gives us the pheels and so happy that you felt I did justice to his character. Yup new complication for our I love you dammit moment and I wanna do justice there Anu. Hopefully I do good then. Thanks a lot Anuuu Heart

DEEPIKAA0123

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshatha19

nice update aru
oh param ki entryAngryAngry... ab param se  ishra problem hoga kya??
simmiCryCry, thank god mihir is with her, 

Balm romance,
 they  way ishra has concern to each otherBlushingBlushing    , the way raman made her sleep in his lap applying balm and kissed herHeart the main thing the smile she got in her face so lovelyHeart...
IshRa hugging and sleeping really so cuteDay DreamingBlushing

such a cute gestureBlushingBlushingBlushing

poor mihir gi toh ab raman baad bhajayega for not informing himCry...
liked mihika's line-"We saw this together and so we deal this together".Clap

the last line-* new fond love slept with their baby looking forward to another exciting day filled with love and happiness
  after reading it gave so much of relief, hope we get more of ishra roamnce

waiting for the next update...
continue soon...

Akshu Hug.. Sorry for replying this late and you know I was focusing on my SS. Parmeet is required for next step in IshRa relation. No point of Mihir or Mihika, when Simmi is going to be stubborn about Param. Many will bear the brunt of it . That much I can tell you but will give you the best in the end. Awww.. Balm lagana moment and I want that in the show Blushing Day Dreaming.

Much needed sleep for the trio, I must say. Will be back soon with the next update Embarrassed.. Thanks a lot Heart

Edited by Aru.Divan - 20 May 2015 at 2:29am

Akshatha19

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shimla532

Very nice. Interesting. IshRa

Thank you

Originally posted by s_kavya

Congrats for new thread Aruna Party

As always Beautiful update... other characters also involved quite interesting... loved ishra moments...   Day Dreaming eagerly waiting for the next part thanks for the PM Aruna Hug

Thanks a lot Kavya and yes will post my update soon. You're most welcome for the Pm Hug
Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aru.Divan

Originally posted by Akshatha19

nice update aru
oh param ki entryAngryAngry... ab param se  ishra problem hoga kya??
simmiCryCry, thank god mihir is with her, 

Balm romance,
 they  way ishra has concern to each otherBlushingBlushing    , the way raman made her sleep in his lap applying balm and kissed herHeart the main thing the smile she got in her face so lovelyHeart...
IshRa hugging and sleeping really so cuteDay DreamingBlushing

such a cute gestureBlushingBlushingBlushing

poor mihir gi toh ab raman baad bhajayega for not informing himCry...
liked mihika's line-"We saw this together and so we deal this together".Clap

the last line-* new fond love slept with their baby looking forward to another exciting day filled with love and happiness
  after reading it gave so much of relief, hope we get more of ishra roamnce

waiting for the next update...
continue soon...

Akshu Hug.. Sorry for replying this late and you know I was focusing on my SS. Parmeet is required for next step in IshRa relation. No point of Mihir or Mihika, when Simmi is going to be stubborn about Param. Many will bear the brunt of it . That much I can tell you but will give you the best in the end. Awww.. Balm lagana moment and I want that in the show Blushing Day Dreaming.

Much needed sleep for the trio, I must say. Will be back soon with the next update Embarrassed.. Thanks a lot Heart

its ok aru ... 
no sorries please...
that is sure u will be giving beautiful updates n ending will be awesome too..
but dnt finish it soon, IshRa romance baki hai na Blushing

Aru.Divan

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 4:21am | IP Logged
I had promised an early update but had to complete my long pending SS. So here I am with the next chapter. Hope you all enjoy reading this update. Thanks guys.

CHAPTER 19

It was a loud morning at the Bhallas. All were running towards every nook and corner of the building on the lookout for the missing person. Rinki kept punching numbers after numbers trying to find if Simmi was with any of her friends. Mrs. Bhalla sat down on the couch in memories of her daughter. Mr. Bhalla, Romi and Raman drove down slowly through the busy morning roads. Ishitha wanted to divert Mrs. Toshi off her worries when she found her blood pressure rising and asked her to take care of the kid while she helped Rinki. The men of the house got back and their heads hung down in defeat. It was as if in cue that the baby also started crying and Ishitha along with Rinki were nowhere to be seen. Raman took the baby in his hands while the senior Bhalla couple were consoled by Romi who was trying to give them some hope. Police complaints were filed by Raman when Romi shouted for him. He was still cooing the baby while Ishitha was with Mrs. Bhalla in her room. He hurriedly placed the baby in the crib and ran down thinking his mother's health worsened but all he saw was Simmi standing hand in hand with another guy and both garlanded along with Mihir and Mihika. He rubbed his eyes more than once thinking he was hallucinating.

A tensed Mihir rushed to Raman trying to pacify him but he was already angry and his fists were curved in to a ball. All he asked Mihir was to call for his parents and asked Mihika to enter the house with a stern tone. Minutes later all assembled at the hall and the first to rush towards Simmi was an emotional Mrs. Bhalla, who spoke between her tears "Yeh sab akele mein karnae ki kya zaroorat thi? (What is the need for you to do this all alone?). Simmi hugged her mother and cried "Mummy, I love him and he is Parmeet Singh Khurana". A loud voice echoed through the halls "But what was the need to elope with this guy and Mihir Mihika this is not what I expected from the two of you". Simmi chose to remain mum to her brother's questions and tried staying in her mothers embrace while one her hands still holding on to husband. He signaled the two of them to stop who opened their mouth to offer him explanation. Ishitha had a disappointed look towards Mihika and did not want to get in to any sort of conversation with her whatsoever. Parmeet kept looking at the house and tried gauging everyone's reaction. His eyes changed from being dull to satisfied and signaled Simmi to get blessings of elders. Mr. Bhalla couldn't believe that his daughter was capable of all this and none of them were aware of the truth that forced them in to getting married. The new couple bent down to get blessings and Mr. Bhalla walked off silently to his room while Mrs. Bhalla kept calling out "Bhalla Ji .. Bhalla Ji". Raman was given no chance  to speak as Mrs. Bhalla kept hovering over the newly married couple. Raman clearly did not like the sight of Simmi's husband, knowing his mother's nature he asked Romi to keep an eye on them for the time being while he met Mihir Mihika along with Ishitha outside the house. Parmeet couldn't keep his eyes off the four of them outside but had to stay with his wife and mother in law. Simmi shared the truth of being pregnant with Param's child while Romi stood flabbergasted. She took a promise to hide the truth of her being pregnant from her elder brother.

Meanwhile, Raman started to question the two of them and the Mihir was the one who shared everything from the time they came across the two of them till what happened at the hospital. Mihika slowly opened her mouth about how Simmi eloped and she called her for help and had to contact mihir as she couldn't get out of the house that late in to the night.  

Raman: This was my sister Mihika, who are you to take such big decisions. Yes Mihir knows my family well and he is more than Romi to me but who gave you the rights to interfere in my sister's life. Not once you tried calling me nor your sister. You call me and blast while your sister was ill for no fault of mine and now when it comes to my sister you deal with my sister.

Ishitha: Raman, maybe she tried and couldn't reach me.

Raman: Ishitha I am not talking to you and Mihika will answer me. Bas maine boldiya. Answer me Mihika.

Mihika: Jeeju, She was pregnant and had eloped all alone. It slipped out of my mind to call you and was worried that by chance if she comes to know we might lose her forever. That was why I called Mihir and took his help. I am sorry jeeju, I should have told you.

Mihir: Bhai we did try and your phone was just ringing. No matter how we could not reach you. Plus you weren't at office to discuss with you personally and calling landline was a bad option. We were tied Bhai. We definitely did not want to hide it from you and felt it was not right to leave Simmi to fend herself cos she was pregnant. At that moment he regretted for neglecting his phone.

Raman walked back in to the house without answering them guilty and before he could enter the house, he looked back at Mihir and asked him to fetch every single detail about the guy. He decided mentally that his sister will stay with this guy happily married only if his investigation turns right else she will remain Raman Bhalla's sister all her life. Ishitha hugged a worried Mihika and got inside the house. She followed her worried husband straight in to their room and relived rinki who was sitting with the baby. Ishitha sat next to him and locked his hands with his and when she was about to speak, he requested her to remain silent as he did not want to talk about it anymore instead asked her to take care of the kid. In a while, she left trying to prepare for lunch but to her surprise she found her mother in law cooking a grand lunch with Neelu's help and she offered some help and a late lunch was set. Raman was the last to gather at the dining table but he sipped some water from glass and walked out. Toshi stopped him and asked him to stay for lunch. He asked his mother to take care of his pregnant sister, glared at her and hurried out of the house. Simmi stared at her father who was up for some more shock and he quietly walked from the table in disappointment and Param made Simmi sit and helped her with lunch. Toshi was impressed by her new son in law. She felt pacifying her husband can also wait as pampering her daughter and son in law was of prime importance to her.

A week passed and the house was slowly getting back to normal. Param made no attempt to get back to his house nor continue with his work. He made excuses of spending time with Simmi and get things settled before work. He found himself chatting with the women of the house gossiping which deifinitely did not go well with Ishitha but she continued remaining silent. One such evenings she was busy setting her wardrobe when Raman came in stealthily in to his room and pulled Ishitha by her waist and she almost shouted in shock and he placed his hands on her mouth convering them on time. The force by which he grabbed her waist and her shock got them on the bed one on top of the other. He held on to her, rolled over and got on top of her. She blushed and signaled about the door being open and he thought she was teasing him and paid no heed to her whatsoever and slowly lowered his face close to her face. The proximity made her bite her lower lip and her ears turned red when his hands brushed past her ears. He moved the lock of hair which was covering her eyes and she raised her hand to tuck her hair while he stopped her hands mid air and locked them on either sides of her head. "Koi na koi aajayega Raman.. !!!!".. "Aane do Jhansi Rani, Yeh hamara kamra hai, jail thodi hai". Listening to such words made her cheeks to flush and her to lips twitch. He ran his thumb over her twitching lips and pulled them gently asking "When are you going to feed my lips??".. She moaned his name and felt the steam ejecting through her ears in those few seconds and her eyes were closing in reflex. Seconds later he rammed his lips with hers. He was the one who initated the kiss but as he progressed, she kissed him with equal vigour. They couldn't get enough as both continued exploring their first kiss which was out of passion. She yanked his hair while he locked his hands with hers and continued tightening the hold as the kiss progressed. The kiss slowly toned down as they started fighting for breath. "Mere baal ko bhaksh dogi ya phir" and winked at her. She tried pushing him in return with a pout on her face. There was someone who was watching all this from one corner outside their room and the person's light movement casted a shadow to fall inside the room which was noticed by Ishitha and her expression suddenly changed to skeptical. Raman looked at her questioningly which she brushed it away thinking she was imaginging such things all of a sudden and continued staring in to his eyes.

It was more than a month since baby was born and today was the day they had planned for naming the baby. Raman also forgave his sister and were back to talking terms while his relationship with Param more of a formal one. The mother of the baby dressed herself in a green saree which was gifted by him for the naming ceremony. She wanted to surprise him with the way she dressed and she kept herself away from him much to his annoyance. She noticed Param staring at her more than once which clearly irritated her but kept them all to herself for Simmi's sake who was settling down with him after a not so great wedding. She was measuring contents for halwa and was running short of sugar. She yelled out for Neelu but Param came in to the kitchen offering his hand and she turned down his help cleverly which made him walk out of the kitchen.  She placed the stool in position and stepped on to it to get the sugar packet which was kept inside the storage shelf. She found herself being lifted and she shouted again in anxiety. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead thinking it was Param but to her relief it was her husband. She got hold of the sugar packet with her nervous hands and refused to leave her. He placed her on the kitchen top and moved few inches back to drink her beauty with his eyes. He was left high and dry as she was nowhere ready for any fun on bed. He moved closer and snaked her hands around her stomach and locked his hands behind her back. Their foreheads met and her glossy lips attracted him once more but he resisted his desire and dropped long wet kisses on both her cheeks. Both their nose met and their tips played moving from one side to the other. Her hands circled around his neck and she kissed his forehead and his lips aimed for her ear lobe. He gently bit her lobe and she moaned his name softly this time. He released her hands from his neck and his eyes looked drugged for her and just her. She couldn't take his eyes off him and to make it worse he whispered in to her ears "Chat pe 10 Pm" (10 Pm at the terrace). She blushed like he kissed her all over and there she felt his hands again snaking around her waist only to get her down from the kitchen top. She turned away from him blushing and he vanished like he was never there with her.

P.S: Not Proofread

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine111bartleysona27Ritz2010bhavanimsmadhurisingh06ishracrazeAastha26nerdjojosimplipu123shirley22divangelNishmadhu22sonamyhm111niki996riya65Indie2121mrsrakhrafriendofallvivek.nayakpariyansangeethbalamalar3Surbhivarun001agneeputraanamika87anisa79rupzgalJinveravinovembermonalisa123N.R.Rona..Maayah..cutie782DT_Fanjiyaa02kathyinaeanoos123143rhbkiran_kartikmisavelon789fugitives123RitaDivanPravalliDivya5377zeenucharmsuper_cutiecloudy24divazfankaubeckysharpVENBAThe-HeartbasriyaDivancrazepari_goyalvanisreewendy25maanvirJniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicflorine_20DivanIshsulochana90ytanujaAnju.sshalz_123VeeannshravsssDEEPIKAA01239900Ishra2015...Forever...Akshatha19sweety_10ishra123akdhaloverwhitelilySAKIVIAMavni_19swathinshravani_2311gargpooABBY92..sush..-Silencia-..abha..-K.13-Gaya3sbusaonly

Go to top