Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) - Page 27

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can I just say i loved loved the update so much very beautifully written Aru... Raman realising his mistake and wants to talk to ishu to settle things right and ishu is upset she is right on her stand as any one on her place would need time to over come from what happened ... i am eagerly waiting for next part want to know how puttar manaofiy his ruthi hui Biwi πŸ˜‰ please continue soon 😳

Awesome update And thanks for the PM Aru πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh no he set up a romantic atmosphere for the night sab waste ho Gaya.
What a dramatic journey they had
First he caught drunk
Then she without seat belt.
Got jailed
Entry of filthy police wala
N there came the possessive hubby
I m not feeling bad for Ishita and Raman but for the poor kid
Toshi ji n simmi are as always dumb n Param kamina
He confessed it will she accept it ya or papad belne padhenge
Continue soon and thanks for the pm
divazfankau thumbnail
beautiful update
finally raman ko sab pata chal
gaya n parmeet toh vath lag ne wali hai
hope adi jaldi thik hojaye
n ofcource ravan kumar conffestion
it was awesome continue soon
vinovember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!! Raman wants to trust her, but isn't the damage already done!! Mrs bhalla as always just cannot stop blaming her without knowing the truth!! Liked how Mr bhalla authoritatively told Raman to get ishita back, thinking about adi!! Feel bad that adi is suffering due to all this! Raman confessed!! What a cliffhanger !! Update soon!! πŸ˜‰
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That was great it's getting intense and I can't wait for the next chapter please update asap 
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aru what and update all in one chapter love hate fight drunk and confess.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ I feel very sad for IshRa and raman drag her out and end up,in jail in his drunken state. And the worst Adhi at home alone Toshi want to separate him from his mom and look what happen they neglected the spchild and he fall very sick what to prove for Ishu bad mom but they are worst.i like his obseve and rethink about Ishu when he is calm and he observe the mark on Ishu neck cause it prove that Param is doing something wrong without her will.i hope he can find something to against Param now he judt threatth him to stay away from her after observe that he always look at Ishu. The last one face off raman and Ishu was awesome he talk to her and show his love and possesive and he finally confess to her so I still don't know Ishu will forgive him or she will still angry till he can find prove for her innocence. Thank you for the wonderful update and hope you will continue soon. Have a wonderful weekend dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update..
Full of emotions..
Awesome yaar..
Loved it..
The way Raman confessed his feeling to Ishu was awesome..
Thanks for pm..😊😊
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved the way you portrayed Raman's rage after the whole incident. Both Ishita and Raman are hurt right now and having Adi sick in the hospital has just made things even more tensed. But I'm happy that somewhere Raman came back to his senses and realised that Param is at the wrong. It won't be easy for Ishita to forgive him but I'm sure she eventually will.
ishra4ver thumbnail
Superbbb update.. ...eagerly waiting for next...
Rianshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb.. waiting for the next..!!