Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
RES ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
huhh finally unres...i read the update earlier as well but could not think of what to comment...i mean i had mixed feelings and didnt know how to put in words

i would say the writing was obviously very good or beyond good but then to be honest it was not one of my favs and the only reason is the mood of the update

but i do understand that this is how it has to continue as a part of the story

Raman's break down was too painful to read specially for people like me with weak hearts 

Bhalla Ji was so sensible...the only sane person in the Bhalla family...he truly behaved like the head of the family 

dont think i am mad or something but i actually liked the jail moment too much

it was even more painful to read baby's suffering...badon ke jhagde mein us nanhi si jaan ko kya kya sehna pad raha hai

how ruthless can mrs bhalla get...hospital mein bhi drama...but that's how it is...sometimes the hatred overpowers everything and one stops thinking logically

Ishita taking a stand for her son and back answering toshi ji was very nice

it was good to see Raman realizing the reality finally and warning Param...he is surely back with a bang...and you wrote that particular section brilliantly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

and finally the confrontation and the confession...each word and every action from both of them was justified

di the writing was absolutely perfect and i dont even have to say that...you know it already

bas it was too much for me to take in...i hope some lighter moments are on the way 

please update soon 

Edited by DivanIsh - 8 years ago
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res

unres

seriously bolun toh mujhe samajh main hi nahi aa raha ki kya likhoon as this update was mixture of every emotion. and I completely enjoyed this one

so finally Raman is guilty on himself and punishing himself ofcouse by doing his favourite work ๐Ÿ˜‰ thank god bhallaji still have some sense and he advised Raman to bring ishita back. actually yes, children are one who suffered most in parents rift.

toshiji is still in her ego but adi cries melt his heart and he decided to bring her aur yeh kya????? both are landed in jail???? the whole one day was complete rolar coaster ride for them, aasmaan se gire khajoor mein atke ๐Ÿ˜† but I liked his posesiveness for ishita. things are going in perfect way
๐Ÿ˜ณ

oh!!! poor adi is in hospital but at least ishra are together. thank god ishita didn't paid heed on anyone and Raman noticed creep param.

aaha...kya band bajaai hai uski maje aa gaye. old RKB is back. I liked is but please open his real truth in front of simmi and toshiji

and finally confession is done but in completely unexpected way. Raman was full of passion possession. and I can't wait for next part. please update soon we all are waiting for next part Edited by aarohi26 - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor adi in sab ke beech mein vusko kya hogaya even now toshiji and Simmi are hell bent to curse Ishita rather than pray for adi and also I don't understand dis toshiji what does she know abt Param??? She is ready to believe him whom she just observed or know for 2 days ?? And Ishita whom she knows for d past 1 year Ashe doesn't want to believe her???? Only their fathers are sensible about d situation even after seeing ishita's state Raman still has dilemma of what happend??? I am really not at all liking dis raman and dat creep Param will never change even now he is eyeing Ishita?? Please continue soon now I want to see how Ishita will react I really don't want Ishita to forgive Raman dat easily
ayezarahmat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update may raman take ishu wid him with her self respect and dignity which is ruined by cheap parameet
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally update. Thankyou..
Thank God , Raman ko ishita PR believe to hua.
Awesome Update. 
Update soon
TJ-YHM thumbnail
Omg when Is the next update going to be!!!!! I'm so excited!!!! Please pm me when you update ๐Ÿ˜›
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mai kya bolu aru dear..:-(

Im still not convienced with raman and his proposal..
Ishu rejected him is a right decision..she wants time.she is hurted alot how she regain love for him so suddenly.

Adi is the cause of ishra relationship..:-)

If raman really regret his talks,his behaviour yesterday incident.first he has to proove his wife is innocent and param is a monster.

Haa raman did one thing is good in this update.warned param with RKB STYLE..

If raman father not suggest him to bring ishu back,raman did with himself?

How bhallas not think about adi..if toshiji not want ishu ..then she failed as grand mother and mother too ,she failed to care adi in the absence of ishu..

AMMA is right in her place..ishu already in turmoil,raman, he is so rude with her.if he not checked ishu neck who dug params nail in it.that is one clue he got .

What a drama ,police station ,drunk and drive case..
Toshiji ke jubaan ko lagam dedho..over acting lady..raman always come up with his mother and sis?puttar ko akal nahi hai kya?how ishu kidnapp her son ,foolish bhallas.

Simmi ,i want ishu give her a slap..her ignorance,silent is also a sign of accepting her mistake.i know show mai nahi dikaya yeh..but i want in your story aru pls do that..

Thanks for pm..:-)
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
YAAAY RAMAN CONFESSED 
I Hope They Don't Separate From Each Other ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Please Continue Soon!
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh myyy! My heart is beating tooo fasttt.. Shitt yaarr This param kaminaaa... shoot him! I loved Raman's attempts in not spoiling the relationship by trying to talk to ishita. Loved the confession even though it ws rough. I hope Ishita tames down a little and atleast hear out .

Poor Adi... Hope he recovers soon...!

Cont soon...

Aruu.. hows ur elbow yaarr? Don't strain alright?
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unres
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aruโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

as usual late reply...
The few lines the state in raman was just shown so perfect that his pain, frustrations, love...

Bhallaji was the sensible๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ esp he saying Raman, get her home and I mean it...

aru yaar i am just shocked you just never miss a mintue thing too, raman coming to her
take her - There were a couple of nail marks on her neck which were dry after
bleeding, the word dry gave so much meaning to sentence ...

He clutched her wrists tight and in return some of the tiny glass pieces pricked her too. Her soul felt broken to react to physical pain...  i can just say wow aru...

oh the police station small seq i liked only because raman saying -"Khabardar, biwi hai meri"...

She kept playing with her pallu ends lost in memories and feel asleep, 

UR detailing ARU - just HATS OFF 

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...

simple sentence with wonderful feeling -She held him tight to her chest and also felt him relax in her warmthโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ...

Toshiji๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก again misunderstood Raman too...

i loved ishita lashing out superb -Mummy ji, I am not here for you or your son ...

Param ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กkamina shuderga nahi ye, but finally  raman observed it, raman dose to param ...

with attitude and possessiveness  -Meri biwi hai woh, Raman Bhalla ki biwi, Mrs. Ishitha Raman bhalla. Door raho usse just too gud ...

ishita in such situation mumbling ravan kumar๐Ÿ˜ณ so cute, but raman letting out his feeling  just

their talk was much needed...

superb esp confession i just loved it

I am your husband and have all the rights over you. I love you. I love you dammit. I love

you Ishitha Raman Kumar Bhalla 

a very nice update aru๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ just loved esp

the convo in hospital ...

thanks for the update ...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 8 years ago