ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) - Page 21

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Akshatha19

Aru ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sorry aru couldn't comment on last update...
so commenting together...

-- Oh ! simmi coz of have to bear Param😡...
poor Mihika , raman blasting on her but finally he got the truth...
Sensible Raman, said ishita not to talk about it just gud ...
Param and his antics😡😡😡...

Gussa mat ho 😆. Param tho is a leechad and what else can you expect 😆

OMG First kiss 😉😉😉, aru superb yaara...
A kiss u explained such a hot way ☺️, hayee ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Kiss in Bed oops Bed Romance☺️
- * "When are you going to feed my lips??" raman's line maar daala hope show mei kuch issa lines ho, scene we cant expect na😕...

Awwwieee.. Super glad that you loved their kiss on the bed. Show mein kuch nahi milega. Issi se kaam chala lo .

wow Kitchen Romance
❤️❤️❤️...
Raman lifting her esshhh , placing her in kitchen top 
kisses 

Terrance pe Romance ???

Sorry for not giving you terrace romance. will compensate for this soon 😳😉

-- Naming Ceremony was gud😃...
 Kamina Param 😡😡😡...
i felt ishita should have said with raman about this param at least he would have understood but this aru i thought param attacking ishita was a dream, bt it was real😲😲...
i hated the moment Raman,when ishita hugged him, but he didnt reciprocate it...
Toshiji talking non sense😡...

Even they didnt allow to take Baby with ishita this is too much...
poor ishita😭😭...

hope everything sorts very soon that i need to see Romance more😉😉...
make Raman realize his mistake, she should have thought of her and baby once but he kept quite😕...

I was expecting romance in Terrance but 😭😭😭...

Nice updates esp chap 19 was awesome just loved it ❤️

beautifully written aru...
Waiting for the next update...
hope something which will make IshRa come closer again...

Awww.. sorry for making the emotional and too dramatical. Need to move ahead and will definitely compensate for this soon. Promise you that.

Thank you for such sweet sweet comments. They light up my face every time akshu 😳
Hugs 🤗

Originally posted by aarohi26

unres

res

finally you updated my favourite story, I am always in wait for your pm for this story and you finally updated it 😊

Really sorry to keep you waiting. But something or the other crops whenever I think of updating this story including commenting.
you know I was expecting something like this and see my it comes true. leechad param 😡 😡 seriously yeh mere haath laga na toh na pakka marega

We was expecting terrace romance after their first kiss 😳 but you gave us shock. I am truly feeling bad for poor ishita 😭

Awww ... sorry for doing this and ruining your expectations. i promise to sort them out soon. The story will definitely proceed further in the good way.

how much she pleaded everyone but no one hear her. simmi toh hai hi bewkoof but Mrs. Bhalla and even Raman. 😡 how could they question on her dignity and self respect. bewkoof kahi ke

poor aadi...usko bhi ishita ke saath nhi jaane diya. poor baby. isse kyon beech mein fasa diya. rude bhallas 🤓 but you know I have gut feeling that puttar will back with a bang and prove her innocent and pakka you will give us some passionate romance between ishra 😳

now I am so excited for next part. update soon and thanks for pm

Well planning to give you good updates. Not sure how exactly it will turn out. Will be updating the next part soon. Thanks a lot and yes will read your story and comment on it by tomorrow max. Sorry dear 😳
Originally posted by shravani_2311

aru not fair...chotu sa update...

cmng to update...feeling sorry fr ishu bt raman nd toshi are very rude...hw can thy keep away mother nd son...

tht too a few months baby...

gkc rant phirse...it irks me...

i hop raman ko akal aaye nd send his son to b with his wife...

param kamina😡

hey Shavi 😃...

Sorry yaar. Couldn't type much then and had to update as well. Did not want to keep you all waiting.

Everything will sort out. Thank you 😳
Originally posted by DivanIsh

RESSS
finally unres...late wala but you know

sabse pehle 👏👏👏 not for the update but for you remembering that you have a story called Will Love Bloom In Our Lives...i thought you had totally forgotten it

Hawww !!!!! .. I am not such a bhulakad.. bas the other story took my time 😛. Otherwise Time pe update de thi hun 😳

Ishita's fears were described so perfectly di...actually beyond perfect...any woman would feel the same when she knows some bad eyes following her everywhere and at the same time how beautifully described her comfort in his presence...truly a woman looks upto her husband only for security other than her father 

she being dicey about trust issues was again right...i really like how you pay attention to every small thing which is very rare

and i hate you...when i read that room open and she sleeping, i thought it was Raman but you ruined the moment by getting that creepy man 😡  Thanks for liking her behaviour. Karo hate 🤣. Next update you might like me a little 😉. Puttar needs to work. He can't be ghoorofying her always 😆

but dont mind plz...i know that is how the story is

It was even painful to read her struggle to free herself from her...i just hate that Param only if i could shoot him 

Simmi's reaction was justified but it was heartbreaking to read Raman's reaction...battle between his mind and heart was again 👏

I liked the part where Ishita stood up for herself...surely silence does not mean acceptance

Waanted to show the two different woman in the same house. Well she will learn all about her husband and a good repentance will be given to you 😳

Toshi Ji's GKC rant 😡...why cant she understand a mother' pain being a mother herself 

until you are planning to make Raman do all this intentionally to reveal Param's dirty face or so...i hate this Raman...i am not being a feminist but then i just hate him for separating her from the baby...giving her the baby was the least he could do if not trust her

di this was just another perfect update...if i have written above that i hate param or raman or any other person...it proves that you justified it all...only when one can feel those feelings then the reactions come out and all my reactions came out while i was reading...hatred and that disgusting wali feeling for param...anger and disappointment for Raman

i dont know if i was able to convey what i meant to but in simple words i can just say you have just done it brilliantly 👏

P.S. i will not wait this long for next update...you better make it sooner 

Toshi and GKC are inseparables 🤣 and very soon puttar will sort out and you will get what you want. Awww, thank you so much. Not sure if it was a great update but such words gives me confidence and makes me write better.

Updating tonight or tomo.. !! pakka 😃

Originally posted by Sri1091

How can they all be so mean to Ishita?? They are not even allowing her to take her kid with her??? Is dat d trust Raman is having on Ishita??? He is d one who is not over his ex not ishita
Y is he behaving so insensitively ?? And toshi ji is not at all ryt pushing her from not meeting her son dis is too much even Mihir did a mistake by helping Simi y Raman is pointing out only mihika?? Is Mihir not his so called brother??? Wen he knows dat Param is a creep y is he not supporting ishita?? I want Ishita to take away her son with her after everything gets sorted out and dey all should know her value she should not forgive dem atleast she should not forgive Raman for wat he did with her

Sorry going this way wit this update. Will definitely give you the repentance track. If not everyone at least Raman will realize soon 😳. Yea and puttar speaks crap when he is angry. Soon he will turn clean. I loved your comment and this really made me feel good. Thank you soo much for this. will be updating by tomo 😃
Originally posted by ABBY92

Damn that Param and I can't believe Raman stood there silently without supporting Ishita. Even worse when he told Ishita to leave without their son. I'm sure he's going to regret all this when he finds out the real truth about that filth named Param!

Thank you so much. Yes the regret will be followed soon. Not sure about others.
Will update soon. and for Param you might need to bear him a little 😛
Originally posted by kaa1202

I was expecting something different but as usual nowadays our writers r getting some traits of YHM CVs😕

I promise to be better than the CVs😆. They are a joke and I promise you for some good repentance😳
Sorry about this update. Thank you so much 😃
Originally posted by Jinvera

pls update soonish...we have to wait very long..pls update soonish...

Will update soon. Thank you so much
Originally posted by janani_divan

Hmm dirty mind people..

They not get what was ishita position is?

Thinking about damadh
here also simmi slapped ishita..;->

Raman ,great husband he is not checking his wife,what has happend to her...atleast check her status bhai..

Kya tables turn kiya param ne..saali bahuth dimaag hai bhai iss gadheke..;->

thinking about raman,he is so rediculous with ishita..bhallas questioning her character..
How rude..GKC CHAHIYE BHALLAS KO..bahu nahi or GKC KA MOTHER..

ARU U BRILLIANTLY TAKE THIS PLOT..HOPE ISHITA PROOVE INNOCENT..

CHOTU UPDATE..VO BHI LATE..:-(
thanks for pm aru:-)

It's Bhallas 😆. I promise to clear this all soon
Param will always be the leechad 😆 but a good villain 😳 and you know how.

Thank you so much dear. Will be updating soon as in by tomorrow and not disappoint you 😃
Originally posted by swathin

Superb
loved it

Thank you so much dear 😃