ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) - Page 20

Posted: 8 years ago
Aru...yeh kyaaa tha... aaaiyo... how can they be so stupid...raman is saying he is loafer..n yet he is not trusting her...thts so unfair...me no likey this raman,...bad puttar...
poor ishita...hope u make everythign allright... he ddnt let her take her son tooo... aaah i wanna cry now,,,,,,😭
Hi... This is going to be a little long lol
I read the whole story in one reading... Subbu for a change was a positive character... N gone early thank God ;)
Shagun as always "always after money"
There marriage Contract has different terms for a change. No fertility...
Raman surprised me at their first night :P. Didn't expect this from him.
love the growing attachment between them. The baby actually bound them together. There first kiss first hug first gift first card I love all. The taunts the teasings funny fights their embarrassing encounters <3 <3 <3 <3
I love how he cared about her.
Confession from Ishita's side <3
Thread two brought major changes. Creep's entry :S
Gosh what that loafer needs re.
Now the separation
I think from starting Raman has few trust issues ...after Shagun's betrayal he is not able to trust over others.
Or he is trying to save her.
I
Am
Eagerly
Waiting
For
The
Next
Already
Thanks for the pm Didi
Nice story😊. 
It's sad that raman couldn't trust his wife. Forgetting of her being the wife she's his child's mother.
I don't really understand how come ppl are so mean.
Raman will regret soon.
anyway a husband who can't stand by his wife in such situations are good for nothing. 
Really loved your story
please update soon😊
Raman just hate him😑 he didnt let her take their own son...so unfair  Now he has to plead Ishita.. Let ishita stay over Her Mayka with adi...teach Raman a good lesson...He dnt hv trust on his child's mother..digusting...or may be

He is saving her by sending her away so that he can catch param..😊.

pls update soonish..waiting eagrly..pls😭😭😭
Update soon...waiting for next
feeling sad for ishita 
raman does not believe her

what will happen next?????
how will ishita prove her innocence

update soon 
pm me  
Please update soon...

I came across this story accidentally, and I don't regret it a single bit!! Read the full story in one go!! Loved the story line, and the way you've shown their relationship!! Highly disappointed with the way toshiji reacted! Shouldn't she be the sensible one being the elder! But it's very typical of her, as when it comes to her kids she doesn't want to believe the other to be right!! Raman not reacting is a disappointment too!! But I'm having my fingers crossed, that just like the show he is mum just so that he can expose param later!! Lovely updates!! Awaiting the next update eagerly!! Please pm me too if possible πŸ˜ƒ
Different storyline!!! Like the way u have woven it around..plz update soon!!! Can't wait to see what happens next... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Hi I'm new to the forums and this is one of the first ff's that I read I just want to know when you will be updating the next chapter!!!! Please update soon nah!!!! This is such a great story and have to say your writing skills are bang on. 😊