Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Chap 9: Hahahahhaa🤣...Tiramisu-your fav fantasies coming alive eh Aru😉😉..But so sweet😳😳...Romi taking his bhabhi for some ice-cream😳😳..Such a sweet devar-Bhabhi bonding.😃😃.Awww-chotu baby's photo😳😳..Loved the Ishra phone convo😃❤️..Im assuming that convo that happened btw Ishra after that in her house ka room is her imagination😕😕..Im kinda confused now😕😕..Thank God Mihika blasted him and he took the next flight out of US.😆😆.And Im happy his concern is growing for her more than just the baby alone😃😳..Loving it Aru..❤️
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 10: Loved Raman-amma convo😃😃..it was very heart warming😳..Choti madrassan toh badi se bhi sherni nikli😆😆..Awww.😳😳..poor Raman..waise usne parties jaana choddiya just for her😳😳-Awww😳...drinking bhi choddeta😆😆.Omg..that was one hell of a hot paasionate steamy kiss☺️☺️☺️First love-filled kiss☺️☺️..Shagunnn😡😡...Can I just kill her.😡😡..Arggg.😡😡.phirse chali aayi aag lagane.😡😡.Apni kaam se kaam nahi rak sakti hai kya😕..And Ishu's doubts resurfacing-Goddd😭😭...OMG that last scene☺️☺️☺️..he was awake whole night calming her down kya☺️☺️..Oh man..too cute.☺️☺️..shoot I loved it..☺️❤️.And that eyelock☺️☺️..Phir se haddi😡😡..Arrggg..😡😡
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 11: hahahaaha😆😆..poor Raman..ab he has to secretly spy on her to find out whats bothering her😆😆..Why cant these 2 talk man..Damnit..😡

Raman: Romi, Tu office mein ? Kuch gadbhad kiya hai kya ? tabyat teekh hai na ? yeh office hai teri pub nahi😆😆😆
Lol Romi wants naya bike😆😆..why is he blushing when he takes Mihika's name-he likes her or what..😕😕

Hahahahaha😆😆...Aru that scene where he is romancing with her and trying to get out the truth about Shagun from her reminded me of mean sex😉😃..Seems like CVs stole your scene but in a diff way😃😃..Mashaallah I loved the way he made her spit out the truth-very smart ans sensuous at the same time must admit.☺️.But Im glad he did not yell like RKB in the show😃..Awww how sweetly he made her realize what is there between them..😳😳

Loved Mihika-Ramans convo Aru😳..Ishuuu.😡..She hurt him now..Atlst woh koshish to kar raha hai😭..kya yaar yeh Ishu bhi na kabhi kabhi..Arrggg😡😡..Uggg y does Raman have to hug Shagun😡-no one hugs their ex esp one who has ditched them.😡😡.Aiyooo small but subtle IshRa fight.😭😭.but glad to know Raman's still concerned about her😃-Ishita was wrong though this time😡..Very wrong..Hope she makes it upto him..😃
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 12: Awww...he lost it and gave in to his anger...Poor Ishu-she was trying to sort it out but he walked away😭😭..Gosh..he went drinking again..Damn it..
" I could not work that day.. All I could do was stare in to the photo you sent."-Awww😭..this line😭
Awww...daudi daudi chali aayi Ishita Surajkand😳😳..Thank god she realised she was wrong😊..I just love the concern he has for her amidst all the gussa😃-its damn adorable..😃😳

Man Aru these lines...I wanna kiss your brain for writing such cute n adorable lines..😃😃
Ishita: This is my gift to you as your wife. A dance with me and our baby.
Raman:I would not mind you making such mistakes and making up to me like this.

Ishra baby dance was damn damn adorbs😳😳..and ofc Kabhi jo badal barse-what a lovely song☺️..Drinking and driving mana hai Ravan Kumar.😆😆.JK😆😆..lovely update Aru👏..Glad to know that they finally acknowledged each other and are ready to make a fresh start😳😃
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 13: Such a cute Ishra convo..😳😳
Raman: Accha .. Udaas mat ho yaar, aaj hum phir se kiss karange.. Kuch aur bhi karange.. Shuru karaein ? and winked at her.☺️☺️
Ishitha: Sharam hai ki nahi😳☺️

Raman: Meri maa, Gang yamuna saraswati ko rokho yaar.. Mein tho mazak kar raha tha.. Bewakoof Aurat..😆😆

Aiyooo-the baby kicking moment-precious😳😳.Awww😳😳..he made cold coffee for her..this tiny moments-sooo cutee...😳❤️
Loved this line: Raman like you managed to make my coffee last night you will also be able to know if I am in trouble😳❤️
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 14: Haayeee😳😳...she wants her name changed to Ishita Raman Bhalla..😳

The in charge left the room without arguing much as she was the one who suffered the most during her mood swings which were only getting worse with each passing day.😆😆
 She received nothing but glares which would burn her any second and the in charge kept looking at Raman hoping for some support.😆😆- Bechaari incharge..😆😆

aiyooo...such a cute explanation by RKB about the surname😃😳..Your ISHRA conversations are a treat to read Aru.😳😳.CVs if youll are reading -LEARN LEARN..😡😡

Toshiji-Ishu and Bhallaji-Raman convo was amazing😳❤️..And awww kitna pyaar hai Sasuma aur bahu ki beech mein😳😳..Loved this line: " I will never want to send you from my eyesight but your comfort is more important to me more than anything else."

Waiting for Ishu's godhbharayi..😳
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 15: Those tiny IshRa moments of yours are too too too cute😳😳..bang bang moment😉😉..That hot water bag nokjhok-soo cute😳😳...typical of IshRa😃😃..And aiyooo the bathrobe moment.☺️..Aru yeh tune kya kiya.☺️.Yipppeee finally Ishu's godhbharai😃😃--Ishra moments during the godhbharai.😳😳.Awwwiee.😳😳..so concerned he is ke the chill water will affect her😳😳..Such a precious moment.😳❤️.Your description of the godhbharai ceremony is so awesome😃😃-really dint know all these rituals are there😲..Havent attended any tbh😕..Awww her bidaayi from his house😳😳..Gosh how egoistic are these two😡😡..Koi bhi give up nahi karega😳..Khair the precap looks interesting😳
itsme_aish thumbnail
Chap 16: Awww.so sad both are unable to bear this distance😭😭.Dooori sahi jaaye na😭😭
Not everyone gets a wife like him, who is ready to fight at any given opportunity.😆😆
Hayyyeee that feet tickling moment was so cute😳☺️-adorable Aru😳..Yayyy finally chotu Ishra is coming out..😃😃
She searched for his hands near her and clutched them hard. He spoke "Haddi thod dogi kya😆😆
I LOVE YOU RAMAN. I WANT YOU RAMAN. - Gosh this moment was so beautiful😳😳..Oh so its a boy as per her wish😛..Awww I wanted princess like Raman, but prince bhi chalega.😃.Awww the family moment.😳😳.But y tiny separation😭😭..y cant she stay with him now😭..But he's planning for a special confession..Yayyy😃😃
itsme_aish thumbnail
OK will come back for 17,18,19 again😃 shayad tom if time permits..😊 lovely story aru..😊❤️
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aishu_divan

Hey Aru so Im finally here😛😆...Rereading this FF😃..cos I dont rem how much I have read..😆

Chap 1: very interesting start.😉.I thought u will be taking it the custody way but No😕..Seems you had a different scheme in mind😛..It's sad Dubbu has to go..but with him in the pic IshRa  aren't possible😛..Anyways will love ever bloom in their lives😕..Hmmm..NO IDEA🤣...SOCHO SOCHO🤣..Ok pls joot mat maarna😛😆..Waise is Ruhi there in this story?😕..Guess I need to read more to find out..😳

Hey Aishu 🤗.. Good to see you here 😳. Aishu with all the bookmarks you once had its natural to forget 😆. Looks like you are in love with Dubbu 😆. Maybe will write one exclusively for you with Dubbu filled moments 🤣 and Pm you. Here people will throw jhootes at me 🤣. Oh teri that forbidden word yahaan 🤣 .

Chap 2: Oh so Shagun's story is the same as Custody😛..Kameeni ran away with ashok😡.Phir bhi no mention of Ruhi😳..So Im guessing no Ruhi in your story😕..Oh no..Raman forced himself on her..Yikes-Im remembering the Kutumb track now😕..This wasn't the way they should have become one😭..par khair😳..Time is a healer.😃😃.Though it was only their bodies that united, hoping that time brings their souls together also..😊😊

@BOLD that's basically my story. Here Ishiu's normal but I can't bring myself to show Shaggy a great person like CVs. But very less role 😛. Anyways she is hogging screen space everywhere. Aishu kutumb track 🤣.

Chap 3: Though its in favor of Dubbu, I really liked this line Aru- "She loved Subbu way too much and also felt disrespecting her marital relationship implied hurting Subbu"😊😊..Aiyooo..She is seeing him with disgust..True that..Her actions are justified..whatver he did wasnt totally acceptable at all.😭.That's weird..How come her whole fmily knows and only he doesnt know about her past😲...maybe he was never intrigued to ask her about it, as he was  totally disinterested in this wedlock😕😕..Loved the vandu Bala Ishu convo😊❤️..Im glad she's atleast ready to discuss things with him-thanks to vandu😊..Awww😳..He's guilty about his actions😭..But thanks to Mihir, he decided to talk it out with her😊..and he's doing a bg check on her past.😉😆.Waiting to see how their convo goes..Loving the story so far Aru😃❤️..you are amazing..👏👍🏼

Both did not talk with each other and did not really want to get married. So they did not dwell in to their past. After this big a kaand he had to warna they would have stayed like that 😆.

Awww you're too cute Aishu .. Taking your time out and actually commenting on every single part. Love you ❤️
Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago