Ye Hai Mohabbatein

ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) - Page 7

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shalz_123

when will love bloom ...πŸ˜†

aaru loved ur update...parmeete is back here too...is he going to lust aftr ishita jeee here as welll???? haail.a... continue soon...

Shalz 🀣🀣.. I will get them to kiss them soon πŸ˜†

Thank you .. Not sure on whom he is going to lust on this time but pitayi tho zaroor khayega 🀣
Will update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aru.Divan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Veeann

Chapter 5 & 6

Gosh this Raman !!!

So they were feeling attracted to each other but then he sees Shagun and is rude and nasty to Ishita again!!!!!

And then she finds out she is pregnant. Wow Aru, kya twist maara hai yaar. So are we going to get our little Ruhi soon?????

This story is developing so well Aru. Can't wait to read more, but am rationing myself. More later today πŸ˜ƒ 

Puttar will be back to being loving ☺️. Shaggy comes back everywhere troubling them. Bimbo πŸ₯±..

Awwwiieee so cute you are πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for reading, really πŸ€—
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Thank you 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Chapters 7  & 8

Loved Chapters 7 & 8 Aru.

So he apologised and bought her 100 roses.

But now he is going to the US for 4 months!!!! Why so long? Will they miss each other? They are not in love yet. Loving the way you are developing this story.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Chapters 9 & 10

Oh, no, she got unconscious from stress. But Raman came back from the US for her!! And they kissed πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Shagun, uff, why did she have to come in? Anyway, waiting to see what happens next.

Chapters 11 & 12

So Ishita still feels for Subbu, but they have admitted they are attracted to each other. And now she has apologised for taking him for granted and berating him in front of Mihika.

Hoping the love happens soon πŸ˜ƒ

Chapter 13

Awww that was so sweet, him making coffee for her, her thinking she is fat and blaming him. Loved it.

Chapter 14
So they are having feelings for each other and they told Mr & Mrs Bhalla, but not each other. Buddhus.
How sweet they are being. But now she is going away for her delivery. I am sure we will get done tadpaoing moments coming up.

Loving it Aru.

Vee , such sweet comments and you took so much effort to type out all this when you are so busy 😳. I am so overwhelmed and now who is spoiling whom ??? πŸ˜†.

But really, Tight hugg for this β€οΈπŸ€—... You're the best πŸ€—
Aru.Divan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aviana

congrats fr d new thread.
amazing updt
well written
waiting for next part

Thanks a lot πŸ˜ƒ, will continue soon
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Chapter 15

Aru, I love the way you show Raman taking care of Ishita during her pregnancy. Even when he did not love her he was caring, but now that has been amplified many times over. This is of course so different from the show since there are no infertility problems here, but wondering if Ishita does get pregnant on the show, it will be amazing to see Raman in his caring mode. 

Chapters 16 & 17
OMG Aru, what a confession yaar. Just before she delivered. And it's a boy!!!!!! Adi. You surprised me there, I was so sure it would be Ruhi.

Yay, I am up to date now. Will read chapter 18 soon. πŸ˜ƒ

This is Maiyya's story and the report is a proof that she can get pregnant. So she will get pregnant and Puttar.. Haila, the mere thought about their romance when she gets preggie gets me blushing ☺️ ☺️. Your comments have definitely made it worse, of course in the good way.

I know its nowhere close to the original story but trying to match it with the YHM here and there. You are super fast.Both reading and commenting. Thanks a lot yaara πŸ€—, this really means a lot to me 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anum_says

Congratulationss for the second Thread...
Realy an Awsome updateee

Thanks a lot 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cloudy24

Aru di congrats on the second thread😊update was awesome😊

Thanks a lot Uttara πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Aru.Divan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shravani_2311

congrtrs fr secnd thread...

its very lovely the way ishra are with each other...

i find parmeet fishy i dnt knw why...

bt im loving ishra realtion...

mimi are very cute helpng each other...

waiting fr next...

Thanks a lot Shavi 😳.
Thanks for liking IshRa and MiMi in my story so far. Parmeet will never change πŸ˜‰

Aru.Divan thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ