ISHRA FF: WILL LOVE BLOOM IN OUR LIVES (TH #2)(COMPLETED- pg 48) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Aru, congrats on the second thread, and thank you for the link to the first thread. So excited to read this. Going to start today and comments will be a bit all over the place, but tolerate it, okay!!!!!!

Congo again 👏 👏 👏 👏
RES
UNRES

you are such a cheater

itna wait karake inna chotu sa update 😭😭😭

but it's ok the quality matters more than the quantity and this was such a nice one

Ahem so Param is making an entry here too...Param has always proved well for Ishra...lets see how he sparks Ishra's love in your story...it has become more interesting now...i am sure he will not be an easy nut to crack...yeh ishra ke liye musibat wali ghanti hai but eventually good for them...i hope we get some intense wala love for Ishra

and the ishra moment...ok balm lagana is such a simple thing...very daily type chore but you turned it into such a romantic task...if balms are applied this way i would want a headache daily 😆😆😆

his concern for her...ishita dozing off to sleep in his lap and Raman drooling over her...and finally he stroking her head and himself resting on the bed rest...such a awww moment

out an out a beautiful update

thank you so much for the wonderful story

hope to read the next one soon 
Edited by -Pankhuri- - 8 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread...yeahhh 👏
now bye running to read the update 
Originally posted by Veeann

Aru, congrats on the second thread, and thank you for the link to the first thread. So excited to read this. Going to start today and comments will be a bit all over the place, but tolerate it, okay!!!!!!

Congo again 👏 👏 👏 👏

Vee , Thanks a tonne 😳. I am scared now .. !!! I don't want this to be another saga 😆 (In your words). Take your time and are you not supposed to be sleeping ?? ..

Anything for you 🤗.
Originally posted by aarohi26

lungi dance...lungi dance...lungi dance...lungi dance...

lots of Huggies and congratulations to you di for this 2nd thread. this story is one of the another super successful story on this forum. abhi take toh proper love story start bhi nahi hui aur 2nd thread start ho gya. matlab humaare pass 3rd thread ka bhi chance hai. ab jakdi se update se do.. taaki humaari happiness double ho jaae

again congratz

Awww... So cute .. Thanks a lot 😳

But really no to a third thread. This has been running for long and i don't want it to go beyond this thread. But really thanks for such lovely wishes. Really sweet of you 😃
Originally posted by janani_divan

Wow aruna congrates dear,new thread with new thoughts,romance,emotions,twists etc .:-)

Thanks a lot and hopefully I am up to your expectations 😃
Originally posted by -Pankhuri-

Congratulations for the new thread...yeahhh 👏
now bye running to read the update 

Thank you so much Pankhu 🤗
Chapters 1 - 4
Ok, you killed Subbu in the beginning. That's a great start. 😆 😆

And Subbu's mother is a nice lady!!!! That's different.

Didn't like the fact that Raman forced himself on Ishita, but at least he realised that it was wrong and he wants to make amends to her. And then they talk. And share about their pasts.

Hoping that they can move on now and that Ishita will forgive him.

Awesome start Aru. This is certainly different to the screen story and yet recognisable too. Oh, and I loved that Ishita shares with Vandu n Bala about Raman's behaviour. So glad she has such support.

This is going to be my treat now. Will read more later today 
Edited by Veeann - 8 years ago
Originally posted by arunabhi

Awwwie 😳.. This thread got super special with your comment .. !!!
Hugggsss 🤗 🤗

🤗🤗😃
nice...thanks for the update...congrats for the new thread..kahaani mein twist...pls update soon