•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
 Hey! This is my first post in this forum.I wanna ask a question for which I've been curious to know.What's this show about? Idk anything as I am a new viewer. I would appreciate it if someone would briefly explain to me what this show's about?? And the reason why you like it..
It's basically about 2 gals frm different background one frm mumbai(samira aka sam) n another frn rishikesh (radhika)... Rads is a sweet naive gal who wanted to bcm a writer in Mumbai n hence joins Bird Song an ad company owned by Sam's parents after a lot of misunderstandings n drama.

Sam is a mod gal whose bff is Neil her co worker. Sam's mom has problems with her bcoz her bro died in a car accident which she was driving n hence her mom holds sam responsible her son's death. So Sam yearns for her moms love ...

Arjun is a mysterious character out for sm sort of revenge! God knws for wat n wth whm... n currently he is making Sam fall for him..

Neil as previously said is Sam's bff n my sunshine in d show! He is happy go lucky guy n supports his bff in all things always! :D luv him!
basically the story is about friendship and dreams ðŸ˜Š
Hey! Welcome to the forum! I think Lifes_beautiful and Ri21 summed it up pretty well.

I personally really like the fresh and seamless narration given to this show and the relatable contrasting characters. The show kinda moves at a slow pace but the best about this show is that the storyline seems planned so it never comes across as rushed/out of place for the most part. I also think the four lead characters are well cast and embody their characters really well.