Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

If this post is directed at me that its funny.

Becuase I haven't said a word against Piku till now. Nor anything of Deepika's performance in it.

@Arsal I thought the whole debate began because you said Piku or DP's performance in Piku would be another finding fanny and I opposed to that 😕
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hermione82

@Arsal I thought the whole debate began because you said Piku or DP's performance in Piku would be another finding fanny and I opposed to that 😕

What I meant was that it best not to go critics word in such a case.

They praised FF like the best thing since sliced bread and hyped Deepika's performance to the moon when clearly both were terrible.

And then someone said Deepika is the best actress working currently to which I said no.

Nothing on Piku as I haven't seen the movie.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermione82

No I don't have any argument because you haven't seen piku still you have tons of argument about Deepika's acting in that movie..What the point in arguing when you have prepared your mind to disregard?
Anyway I consider Cocktail, Chennai Express and Piku to be DP's best work till date. YJHD,KCK is in the league of EKAET, Queen, Omkara.
As mentioned earlier, PCs performance in Barfi is way above anything where PC was not PC but jhilmil. Mary Com - physically she has transformed in to Mary but acting wise she was inconsistent.
DP and Anu can certainly be in the same bracket for now. Kangana was great in those scenes of fashion where she didn't opened her mouth. Woh lamhe was very good for a newcomer. I find queen extremely overrated.
Btw Vidya is Vidya and Kareena is Kareena. I don't dare to put DP over them

Omkara was brilliant and Kareena fabulous. It is quite above DP's works as of now.

Yes, you can make a case for KCK. It is indeed a better movie than the most of the movies listed above. One of all time favorites.
However since we are talking performances Deepika doesn't match up to the others. And I have already said that I loved Deepika in KCK.

As for YJHD, CE and Cocktail. Nope they don't even begin to compare to performances I listed above. In YJHD, she and Ranbir both were overshadowed by Kalki and Aditya.
Piku, I will wait till I watch it. Lets see if she can beat KCK which is undoubtedly her best.
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@arsal
 movie is good , not super excellent but good nonetheless . deepika has done good but AB is in great form 👏 . Sadly Irrfan does not have much scope 😛
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Piku, I will wait till I watch it. Lets see if she can beat KCK which is undoubtedly her best.

What is so important to know your opinion and judgement? 😆  you're so funny.

anyway, I want to be Rana when I was looking at Piku. omg, Im totally in love with Piku.
-Arsal- thumbnail

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

What is so important to know your opinion and judgement? 😆  you're so funny.

anyway, I want to be Rana when I was looking at Piku. omg, Im totally in love with Piku.

??
Who said it was important for you to know my opinion??😆😆

And thanks for the compliment. I appreciate it.😉