Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Fahad Mustafa quits dramas; Starts shoot for BW film in Oct 2015 (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hiral_Halwa

so much for fawad getting so much heat and being called out for god knows what all stuff, when so many have followed suit and opted for or vied for BW movies after him..he almost seems to have opened BW up for his fellow colleagues too
as for fahad - what BW movie has he bagged? any idea shreya?

No idea yet. I am going to keep my eyes open for him as I like Fahad.
Fahad is basically saying exactly what Fawad said...he wont do dramas unless he flops in movies. Which is fine as everyone aims for bigger things in life. Who wants to do lame dramas all their lives?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FreeLancer-

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged

so much for fawad getting so much heat and being called out for god knows what all stuff, when so many have followed suit and opted for or vied for BW movies after him..he almost seems to have opened BW up for his fellow colleagues too

Fahad has acted in Pakistani films, has been a drama actor since 2002, has hosted one of Pakistan's first ever game show, has a production house where he produces Pakistani shows and is practically a shareholder of ARY Digital. Fawad has done nothing close to what Fahad has done in Pakistan and probably never will. Fawad has opened doors for Pakistani actors..but Fawad is arguably the only one who's more or less only focused on Bollywood. Also, Zindagi has helped Pakistani actors become more recognized in India, not just Fawad..and I'm sure these actors are getting offers based off of their own resumes and not Fawad's. Going to Bollywood is inevitable for many stars in Pakistan if they get the offers, but neglecting Pakistani work in the process is a little weird and actually pretty annoying.

Edited by starstruckk - 09 May 2015 at 11:57am
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Hajmola.

No idea yet. I am going to keep my eyes open for him as I like Fahad.
Fahad is basically saying exactly what Fawad said...he wont do dramas unless he flops in movies. Which is fine as everyone aims for bigger things in life. Who wants to do lame dramas all their lives?

Fahad has said that he doesn't want to do dramas only for the past several years. He even quit in between and then made a statement that he will take up a new show, and so far he only works for his own productions probably to save money. So, Bollywood isn't the reason why he's saying this..he has said this over the past years even before Fawad went to Bollywood.
Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
More on this from Tribune 
The actor will soon debut in Bollywood.PHOTO:TV

The actor will soon debut in Bollywood. PHOTO:TV 

Fahad Mustafa's life motto ensures that he does not succumb to the curse of mediocrity. The actor has made a living out of experimentation and versatility by juggling various roles and proving his multi-faceted persona time and again. The actor's upcoming debut in Bollywood will only serve to add to his achievements.

The Na Maloom Afraad has gone from being a morning show host and game show personality to an actor, all within the span of a few months and he is now all set to make an appearance in Bollywood films.

His recent spike in popularity has led to speculations that the actor might have a few Bollywood films lined up. Speaking on the rumours, Fahad Mustafa said that he will debut in B-Town, claiming that the "news is true".

"We are in the process of finalizing the details", he further added. His manager Faizan Islam confirmed that the actor will be going to India shortly to finalize the deals.

"It is important to keep on experimenting as an actor," confessed the actor in an interview with The Express Tribune. "If I wanted to play one sort of role, I would have gone for a more stable 9 to 5 job rather than become an actor," said the star.

He feels strongly about reviving the film industry. "The idea is to help our [film] industry grow and hopefully reach a point when there will be at least 10-12 major film releases per year and hopefully, that will include at least two of my films. The growth of our film industry should not mean the end for our drama industry," said the star.

The actor who made his film debut with Na Maloom Afraad, said that his decision to do less TV dramas helped him "save" his skills for film.

Apart from his work as an actor, Fahad is all set to turn producer for a film being made under his production banner. The star will also be starring in the romantic-comedy, which will be directed by Anjum Shahzad. He will soon be seen in the upcoming biopic Mah-e-Meer.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raindrops.

More on this from Tribune 
The actor will soon debut in Bollywood.PHOTO:TV

The actor will soon debut in Bollywood. PHOTO:TV 

Fahad Mustafa's life motto ensures that he does not succumb to the curse of mediocrity. The actor has made a living out of experimentation and versatility by juggling various roles and proving his multi-faceted persona time and again. The actor's upcoming debut in Bollywood will only serve to add to his achievements.

The Na Maloom Afraad has gone from being a morning show host and game show personality to an actor, all within the span of a few months and he is now all set to make an appearance in Bollywood films.

His recent spike in popularity has led to speculations that the actor might have a few Bollywood films lined up. Speaking on the rumours, Fahad Mustafa said that he will debut in B-Town, claiming that the "news is true".

"We are in the process of finalizing the details", he further added. His manager Faizan Islam confirmed that the actor will be going to India shortly to finalize the deals.

"It is important to keep on experimenting as an actor," confessed the actor in an interview with The Express Tribune. "If I wanted to play one sort of role, I would have gone for a more stable 9 to 5 job rather than become an actor," said the star.

He feels strongly about reviving the film industry. "The idea is to help our [film] industry grow and hopefully reach a point when there will be at least 10-12 major film releases per year and hopefully, that will include at least two of my films. The growth of our film industry should not mean the end for our drama industry," said the star.

The actor who made his film debut with Na Maloom Afraad, said that his decision to do less TV dramas helped him "save" his skills for film.

Apart from his work as an actor, Fahad is all set to turn producer for a film being made under his production banner. The star will also be starring in the romantic-comedy, which will be directed by Anjum Shahzad. He will soon be seen in the upcoming biopic Mah-e-Meer.

@bold: I wonder when he'll shoot with Anjum Shehzad then? Fahad's always working..it's kind of amazing as to how many things this guy does all at the same time. He'll probably have to leave his game show in the middle for a bit.

Edited by starstruckk - 09 May 2015 at 12:02pm

ABBY_JERAN

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
^ I guess they may go for a seasonal break till he shoots for his film or pre record shows

ABBY_JERAN

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

^ I guess they may go for a seasonal break till he shoots for his film or pre record shows

probably...I tend to watch his game show only because of him.

So, now I'm guessing that if he's going to shoot for a Bollywood film soon then he may not be the one acting in that project he has roped in Mehreen Jabbar and Sanam Baloch for? unless he takes care of it before the film. Regardless, I hope this project does happen and isn't just all talks because such a show will allow for his production house to become more reputable.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raindrops.ABBY_JERAN

Raindrops. IF-Rockerz
Raindrops.
Raindrops.

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

probably...I tend to watch his game show only because of him.

So, now I'm guessing that if he's going to shoot for a Bollywood film soon then he may not be the one acting in that project he has roped in Mehreen Jabbar and Sanam Baloch for? unless he takes care of it before the film. Regardless, I hope this project does happen and isn't just all talks because such a show will allow for his production house to become more reputable.
Till now his production hasn't produced any great shows. I hope whichever show they come in, it shouldn't be written by his wife OuchDead
Btw do you have any more info about the show with Mehreen and Sanam ? 

Go to top