Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Today epi confirm it sahad changed into a male vamp for sure (Page 4)

reshmaruth Senior Member
reshmaruth
reshmaruth

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Shaad was shocked to see jannat sketch being drawn at someone else request. I am impatient to see his reaction afterwards. Dead Angry Thumbs Down
And by the way are they sleeping in the same bed? OMG how disgusting to claim she is his mrs jannat shaad khan Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Tunailuvsahil Goldie
Tunailuvsahil
Tunailuvsahil

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 11:52am | IP Logged
yes he change into a complete nagative when he see sanam attrack with ahil or get her memory back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I agree he is starting to look quite desperate! The more she tries to find out her past, the more he is going to act out to stop her! The way he claims she is "his" and "my wife" to random people? I mean is this guy for real? Man... Tu uski Sachi naam Tak nahin jantha! Lol. I mean who is the amnesia victim here? Him or her? I have never seen someone who thinks a women "becomes" his wife just by "calling" her his wife? He has some serious issues! 

As for his love life? Like KK says, didnt care before, don't care now! I like Seher, so I just hope they don't try to pair him with her, coz she deserves better!

It's quite predictable if they just turn him plain negative! He is grey, we all know that. But this is a GK show and when they run out of ideas, they just turn the person crazed and take the easy route! Let's see if they show a bit more creativity here! But like Nafs says, if they turn him fully negative then at least they can justify his actions! Coz day by day his actions are going beyond the justifiable. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshyRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212KhatamKahani

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I agree he is starting to look quite desperate! The more she tries to find out her past, the more he is going to act out to stop her! The way he claims she is "his" and "my wife" to random people? I mean is this guy for real? Man... Tu uski Sachi naam Tak nahin jantha! Lol. I mean who is the amnesia victim here? Him or her? I have never seen someone who thinks a women "becomes" his wife just by "calling" her his wife? He has some serious issues! 

As for his love life? Like KK says, didnt care before, don't care now! I like Seher, so I just hope they don't try to pair him with her, coz she deserves better!

It's quite predictable if they just turn him plain negative! He is grey, we all know that. But this is a GK show and when they run out of ideas, they just turn the person crazed and take the easy route! Let's see if they show a bit more creativity here! But like Nafs says, if they turn him fully negative then at least they can justify his actions! Coz day by day his actions are going beyond the justifiable. 
Make no mistakes-- I am still not a Seher fan, but she'll kick this guy so hard he lands back from where he came. She won't appreciate someone who took advantage of her sister...

Edited by JShukla - 09 May 2015 at 8:12am

notacrimetoloveAGirlHasNoNamemicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...KhatamKahani

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Okayyy so now he knows that "Sanam is some one else's WIFE" just waiting to see him ignore this fact as well n waiting to see more whitewashing n justification of his character ... Confused CVs should now actually decide which way to go with Shaad, enough of the trolling,  
I can see a psychotic obssessive lover in him. Because if the repeat reminders about "Ap meri haqeeqat hain" , "Main apki haqeeqat hun, baki sab khwab hai" these dialogues are a sugar coated version of an obssessive streak a la  Saif or a Faiz Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

notacrimetolove...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hpwbadly i want to see Sanam sleeping with Aahil n Shaad coming to see them together ...

Writers ur fetish fr forbidden love has such a scope here. U can very safely do a full fledge EMA track (Lol kind of WinkTongue) so why wont u guys... 

Pleaseee pleaseee if ur read this EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anju32AGirlHasNoNameRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...MrDarcyfanflora212KhatamKahani

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Hpwbadly i want to see Sanam sleeping with Aahil n Shaad coming to see them together ...

Writers ur fetish fr forbidden love has such a scope here. U can very safely do a full fledge EMA track (Lol kind of WinkTongue) so why wont u guys... 

Pleaseee pleaseee if ur read this EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

anju32NoLifemicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Tbh I'd be happy if the turn him completely negative because his actions are negative and it annoys me how they've been trying to make him seem good but at the same time I know that the more he tries to deiberately be an obstacle in Sahil's way and the more he tries to stop Sanam from finding out about herself and be clingy and try to keep her with him the more I will hate him. He really brings Sanam's character down imo and that really shows by how ooc she had been acting after she met him. I feel like his behaviour will continue to annoy me so much because he's so selfish. 

But during this track I sort of want Sanam to just shove him aside and forget about him completely like he's no one when she gets the junoon tere ishq ka feels. I want her to follow her heart and for those feelings to completely over power her. I want ki woh Shaad ko laat maar ki hata de whenever she gets the feels. Like I just want him to realise that he can say what he wants to her but he can't make her have feelings for him and he can't control her. Her real feelings for Aahil will always over power whatever meaningless words Shaad sprouts to her. 

In fact Shaad isn't even on her radar whenever Aahil's around. Memory or no memory just Aahil's presence is enough to blow Shaad out of the water. Shaad stands no chance at all and I think he knows it and that's why he's continuing to lie to her because he knows if Sanam finds out then she'll never behave the way she was with him and he'll never get the chance to experience that again either because she feels nothing for him at all. She'll either leave him and hate him or if he's lucky then he'll be friendzoned for life but he'll never be able to reach the "husband" status ever and he knows it. The only way he can "get" Sanam is through deception and lies. Unlike him, Aahil is actually the one who truly has Sanam's heart and this guy has no chance because ultimately she'll follow her heart which will lead her back to Aahil.

Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 08 May 2015 at 8:11pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

love_to_readanju32NoLifemicshyRaingoddessMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212

Go to top