Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: flora212

Shaad is perfect with Misbah. 

Misbah is dead.πŸ˜†

If you mean SK, nah she has probably has some exciting love life going on in her terrorist cell/den. Who is Shaad to compare? He is good for her to keep outsmarting. Love life, she surely has better options. 

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

saif and sanam 2 are perfect The actor who is playing saif's role can act ..i love his acting😳

Ditto.😳
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Misbah is dead.πŸ˜†

If you mean SK, nah she has probably has some exciting love life going on in her terrorist cell/den. Who is Shaad to compare? He is good for her to keep outsmarting. Love life, she surely has better options. 

I was talking about SK πŸ˜† anyways I don't care for Shaad!  He can go to hell or gutter or Timabaktu I don't care🀣🀣
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yayyy πŸ₯³ waiting eagerly to rewatch the show when shaad turns negative .. I have to wait for a few more days to see him turning complete negative πŸ˜•
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shaad was shocked to see jannat sketch being drawn at someone else request. I am impatient to see his reaction afterwards. 🀒 😑 πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
And by the way are they sleeping in the same bed? OMG how disgusting to claim she is his mrs jannat shaad khan 🀬
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes he change into a complete nagative when he see sanam attrack with ahil or get her memory back
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I agree he is starting to look quite desperate! The more she tries to find out her past, the more he is going to act out to stop her! The way he claims she is "his" and "my wife" to random people? I mean is this guy for real? Man... Tu uski Sachi naam Tak nahin jantha! Lol. I mean who is the amnesia victim here? Him or her? I have never seen someone who thinks a women "becomes" his wife just by "calling" her his wife? He has some serious issues! 

As for his love life? Like KK says, didnt care before, don't care now! I like Seher, so I just hope they don't try to pair him with her, coz she deserves better!

It's quite predictable if they just turn him plain negative! He is grey, we all know that. But this is a GK show and when they run out of ideas, they just turn the person crazed and take the easy route! Let's see if they show a bit more creativity here! But like Nafs says, if they turn him fully negative then at least they can justify his actions! Coz day by day his actions are going beyond the justifiable. 
JShukla thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I agree he is starting to look quite desperate! The more she tries to find out her past, the more he is going to act out to stop her! The way he claims she is "his" and "my wife" to random people? I mean is this guy for real? Man... Tu uski Sachi naam Tak nahin jantha! Lol. I mean who is the amnesia victim here? Him or her? I have never seen someone who thinks a women "becomes" his wife just by "calling" her his wife? He has some serious issues! 

As for his love life? Like KK says, didnt care before, don't care now! I like Seher, so I just hope they don't try to pair him with her, coz she deserves better!

It's quite predictable if they just turn him plain negative! He is grey, we all know that. But this is a GK show and when they run out of ideas, they just turn the person crazed and take the easy route! Let's see if they show a bit more creativity here! But like Nafs says, if they turn him fully negative then at least they can justify his actions! Coz day by day his actions are going beyond the justifiable. 

Make no mistakes-- I am still not a Seher fan, but she'll kick this guy so hard he lands back from where he came. She won't appreciate someone who took advantage of her sister...
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okayyy so now he knows that "Sanam is some one else's WIFE" just waiting to see him ignore this fact as well n waiting to see more whitewashing n justification of his character ... πŸ˜• CVs should now actually decide which way to go with Shaad, enough of the trolling,  
I can see a psychotic obssessive lover in him. Because if the repeat reminders about "Ap meri haqeeqat hain" , "Main apki haqeeqat hun, baki sab khwab hai" these dialogues are a sugar coated version of an obssessive streak a la  Saif or a Faiz πŸ˜•

micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hpwbadly i want to see Sanam sleeping with Aahil n Shaad coming to see them together ...

Writers ur fetish fr forbidden love has such a scope here. U can very safely do a full fledge EMA track (Lol kind of πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›) so why wont u guys... 

Pleaseee pleaseee if ur read this πŸ˜³πŸ˜³