8th may episode: My review

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
starting with sher praising shraddha infront of sunheri...the scene where he apologised to shraddha was so cute...liquor brought his feelings out...when he feel down shraddha was the one who came to his help not bhavri..this shows that all bhavri is concerned is about her ego...shraddha will always be there support sher
the bedroom scene was so touching...sher was very hurt...i could see the pain in his eyes...
they way he asked for food was so cute...but honestly speaking i did not like the way he scolded shraddha for the delay in making food n when he wiped his hands with her pallu n threw it back to her...maybe it was due to his drunken state...

the mroning scene again blew my heart away...loved the way he supported his wife๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the scene between gajra bikas sunheri sumer was hilarious...sumer showed sunheri her right place...bikas is soo funny..his expressions๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...we r seeing a brewing love story of gajra n sumer..cute it was

precap: i know sher said that shraddha should talk to bhavri directly coz he wants to make her strong...dunno if shraddha will b able to talk to bhavri or not...

im sure sher will find a way so that shraddha is able to meet her family
I agreed! It was too cute! Especially Amma telling Sher if he realised what he did last night and he replies back saying 'Did I dance better than Suneri?' ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Ipkknd-ki-fan1

I agreed! It was too cute! Especially Amma telling Sher if he realised what he did last night and he replies back saying 'Did I dance better than Suneri?' ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ...He said that... ๐Ÿ˜† ...I loved the epi...
๐Ÿ˜›