Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: DexterRocks

Ananya trusts and hero worships kabir due to a reason, she herself has pointed out that when her father was accused the whole media had dissed him and dug out all the faults and allegations against her father and declared him to be the culprit EXCEPT kabir, kabir was the only one who did not jump in the bandwagon and had tried to take her father's side too. since then she respects and trusts kabir, atleast kabir's ways and his professionalism

I think the only havoc will be between Ananya and Ronnie , if she grows close with kabir, because Ronnie loves her , otherwise trisha and richa are her friends and they will still support her i feel.

yes there it has similarities with LRL, just how Raj was much more integrated in naveen's case than naina could imagine, i feel kabir is also involved in ananya's dad's case which she is still unaware of. if that is the situation, the show will get more interesting if their past are interrelated .

Yes Ananya definitely hero worships Kabir a lot, in a way it parellels the level of trust Naina kept placing on Rajveer before the whole Navin's death truth came out. But the characters of Ananya and Kabir are quite different from Raj and Naina in some important aspects so depending on their characterization the story might end up completely different from LRL past mystery track.
It is too early to make any predictions I guess since we are only 16 episodes in, which reminds me is it true that this show airing only for a limited number of episodes? I did read it somewhere it was on a seasonal format.

Ah! That's another interesting track, Ronnie and Ananya. Yes I can definitely see some problems arising in their relationship when Kabir and Ananya start becoming closer to each other but I dont think Ronnie will try ruin KaYa or behave like Huda from LRL because Ronnie is her best friend and he knows how important Kabir is for Ananya.
But Ill have to disagree about Richa and Trisha, Yesterday's episode where all of them were chatting in the canteen really striked me because of the way Richa and Trisha reacted to Ananya's vehement denials and defensive behavior regarding Kabir's character. I kept getting the thought that if and when KaYa become very close and become each other's confidants, it might lead to her friendships with the girls and her coworkers to sour because they may think there is something more to KaYa than meets the eye or that Ananya maybe getting more of a benefit by being so close to Kabir.

True. LRL became more interesting once Rajveer's involvement in Naveen's case was revealed to the audience (not the mercy killing part, it became a mess after Naina found out about it)
Anyway in the same way, I feel once Kabir's involvement with Ananya's father's case is bought into light the show will start picking up pace and become more interesting.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

But that seems quite not possible since she does refer to Mr.Kashyap as her father while talking to Kabir.
I feel her dad's story is gonna be quite a central plot of the show later on as they seem to be giving focus to Kabir's past right now and may slowly move on to Ananya's later on which indicates that will be more important.
On one hand I feel Kabir will play a pivotal role in uncovering the truth about her father but at the same time his reactions make me unsure whether he really knows more to Mr.Kashyap's story.

I agree that story will be an important plot of the show

Kabir may know about her father but he has not yes associated her with him. I mean he doesn't know she is daughter of that Mr Kashyap 
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nope...Kabir does not know that Ananya is that Kashyap's daughter  whom he had defended in the past...he snubs her when she begins about her father coz he thinks she is just blabbering about her father conversationally... Edited by ---Khushi--- - 8 years ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Yes Ananya definitely hero worships Kabir a lot, in a way it parellels the level of trust Naina kept placing on Rajveer before the whole Navin's death truth came out. But the characters of Ananya and Kabir are quite different from Raj and Naina in some important aspects so depending on their characterization the story might end up completely different from LRL past mystery track.
It is too early to make any predictions I guess since we are only 16 episodes in, which reminds me is it true that this show airing only for a limited number of episodes? I did read it somewhere it was on a seasonal format.

Ah! That's another interesting track, Ronnie and Ananya. Yes I can definitely see some problems arising in their relationship when Kabir and Ananya start becoming closer to each other but I dont think Ronnie will try ruin KaYa or behave like Huda from LRL because Ronnie is her best friend and he knows how important Kabir is for Ananya.
But Ill have to disagree about Richa and Trisha, Yesterday's episode where all of them were chatting in the canteen really striked me because of the way Richa and Trisha reacted to Ananya's vehement denials and defensive behavior regarding Kabir's character. I kept getting the thought that if and when KaYa become very close and become each other's confidants, it might lead to her friendships with the girls and her coworkers to sour because they may think there is something more to KaYa than meets the eye or that Ananya maybe getting more of a benefit by being so close to Kabir.

True. LRL became more interesting once Rajveer's involvement in Naveen's case was revealed to the audience (not the mercy killing part, it became a mess after Naina found out about it)
Anyway in the same way, I feel once Kabir's involvement with Ananya's father's case is bought into light the show will start picking up pace and become more interesting.

yes the show has a fixed number of episodes, i think Rajeev said that it will air for 5 months maximum, so in a way it is good, if its in a seasonal format. dragging and stretching would do no good, especially in a channel like sony.

Ronnie, i expect him to behave in a more matured way than that off Huda, in LRL the cadets were still immature, juvenile and they had made blunders for themselves and for Rajveer too, but Ronnie, Ananya, an co are all well grown, mature and if Ronnie behaves like Huda, it will be disappointing. he very well knows that Ananya is all for kabir and not for him, so he can only restrain her to bend towards kabir but cannot stop kabir right ?

LRL was a mess once they showed Rajveer killed Naveen, why would naveen put his friend at a lifetime guilt ? why would Rajveer be so selfless to bow down to Naveen's vows and do that ? and naina do not even get me started, she as i said was immature, she would never try an understand Rajveer-Naveen's friendship, and to make it worse Rajveer falls in love with Naina.
AnVishtian thumbnail
@DexterRocks:
Oh really?! That's awesome!
I agree wholeheartedly, its better for the show to end properly and within a proper duration rather than becoming draggy and boring with aimless plots. Well, I guess things are going to start picking up soon.

Yes, LRL was about the youngesters who were immature and they grow into adults under Rajveer's guidances. Anyway the probability of Ronnie behaving like Huda is very low therefore I dont think there will be a major issue from Ronnie's side to KaYa but I definitely think the newsroom politics are going to play a big role in KaYa's future relationship, maybe even raise a few obstacles for them.

Hahaha... I know, I was quite angry with how they destroyed Naina's and even Rajveer's character later just to add more drama and drag the story. Their mentor-cadet relationship was so wonderful before they train wreaked it.
But LRL has always had a special place in my heart because it was my first show and also the first time I saw Rajeev properly (KTH was not my cup of tea at that time, Kashish made me want to strangle myself though I later watcher it for Sujal <3 )
LRL would have been a great show if they had stuck to proper storyline and ended it in one season.

Reporters does remind me quite a bit of LRL at times especially Ananya with her past but this show seems to be more promising with its storyline and characterization so I have high hopes.