Does Kabir know about Ananya's past?

Posted: 8 years ago
I just recently begun watching Reporters and I dunno if I missed an episode or so but does Kabir know about Ananya's father? Is he fully aware she is the daughter of the man whom he defended long time back?
Because in the recent episode when Ananya uses her dad as an example for the Sinha case to Kabir, he snaps at her with "Main tumare dad ke bareme nahi baat kar raha hoon"

So what exactly is the mystery behind Ananya's father? What is Kabir's involvement in this?
Quite possible.
The same episode had Ananya self thoughts in the same direction.
i think kabir knows about the fiasco related to Mr.Kashyap, but he is unaware that he was Ananya's father
Originally posted by DexterRocks

i think kabir knows about the fiasco related to Mr.Kashyap, but he is unaware that he was Ananya's father

But that seems quite not possible since she does refer to Mr.Kashyap as her father while talking to Kabir.
I feel her dad's story is gonna be quite a central plot of the show later on as they seem to be giving focus to Kabir's past right now and may slowly move on to Ananya's later on which indicates that will be more important.
On one hand I feel Kabir will play a pivotal role in uncovering the truth about her father but at the same time his reactions make me unsure whether he really knows more to Mr.Kashyap's story.
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

But that seems quite not possible since she does refer to Mr.Kashyap as her father while talking to Kabir.
I feel her dad's story is gonna be quite a central plot of the show later on as they seem to be giving focus to Kabir's past right now and may slowly move on to Ananya's later on which indicates that will be more important.
On one hand I feel Kabir will play a pivotal role in uncovering the truth about her father but at the same time his reactions make me unsure whether he really knows more to Mr.Kashyap's story.

she refers to to her father, but kabir cuts her in between, an he does not even know that Ananya is the daughter of the Kashyaps , i am sure he does not know about it yet 

yes her dad's story will be central, more because kabir has a link in that fiasco, Ananya knows it, and kabir knows something more deep about the whole controversy, which Ananya is yet to know. I feel once kabir realizes that she is actually the daughter of this man, he will try an dopen up the undisclosed secrets, because remember the inspector friend of kabir once told Ananya that how kabir had given a whole new angle to a pharmaceutical company's controversy , but he couldn't do much i guess unlike now when kabir actually has enough power to prove his point.

I think that Kabir cutting her off when she was talking about her father was an important part of the plot. This was done to ensure that he doesn't find out that she is "the Mr. Kashyap's" daughter. I think it's going to be an important storyline in the future.
Originally posted by Sagi.

Quite possible.
The same episode had Ananya self thoughts in the same direction.

Ah yes! And also in the previous episode or so when Ananya goes to meet the Inspector for the first time to get his statement, he mentions when he first met Kabir and it was for some big company case fraud or murder or smthing and you can see that it had made quite an impact on Ananya because later she goes tto catch the Sinha story outside the college and starts imagining her father in Dr.Sinha's place.
Originally posted by DexterRocks

she refers to to her father, but kabir cuts her in between, an he does not even know that Ananya is the daughter of the Kashyaps , i am sure he does not know about it yet

yes her dad's story will be central, more because kabir has a link in that fiasco, Ananya knows it, and kabir knows something more deep about the whole controversy, which Ananya is yet to know. I feel once kabir realizes that she is actually the daughter of this man, he will try an dopen up the undisclosed secrets, because remember the inspector friend of kabir once told Ananya that how kabir had given a whole new angle to a pharmaceutical company's controversy , but he couldn't do much i guess unlike now when kabir actually has enough power to prove his point.

Ah I see your point, he does cut her off too quickly! I guess in the future watching Ananya's level of trust im him and growing attachment might lead him to learn more about why she considers him to be her role model. I also get the feeling there might be some problem between Ananya and her coworkers regarding her closeness to Kabir sir which may also prompt him to find out more about Ananya.

Yes, I feel so too that he will surely help her uncover the truth since he definitely knows more than the rest.
The entire story gives me quite the LRL feeling where Rajveer (RK's character) knew a lot more about Naina's brother's traitor story than he let on.

Do you think Ananya's father's story may be in some way connected to whatever major event that happened in Kabir's past?
Originally posted by paradigm

I think that Kabir cutting her off when she was talking about her father was an important part of the plot. This was done to ensure that he doesn't find out that she is "the Mr. Kashyap's" daughter. I think it's going to be an important storyline in the future.

I agree, I guess they are planning on sorting out Kabir's past a bit before moving onto Ananya's past.
Originally posted by .Rinnie.

Ah I see your point, he does cut her off too quickly! I guess in the future watching Ananya's level of trust im him and growing attachment might lead him to learn more about why she considers him to be her role model. I also get the feeling there might be some problem between Ananya and her coworkers regarding her closeness to Kabir sir which may also prompt him to find out more about Ananya.

Yes, I feel so too that he will surely help her uncover the truth since he definitely knows more than the rest.
The entire story gives me quite the LRL feeling where Rajveer (RK's character) knew a lot more about Naina's brother's traitor story than he let on.

Do you think Ananya's father's story may be in some way connected to whatever major event that happened in Kabir's past?

Ananya trusts and hero worships kabir due to a reason, she herself has pointed out that when her father was accused the whole media had dissed him and dug out all the faults and allegations against her father and declared him to be the culprit EXCEPT kabir, kabir was the only one who did not jump in the bandwagon and had tried to take her father's side too. since then she respects and trusts kabir, atleast kabir's ways and his professionalism

I think the only havoc will be between Ananya and Ronnie , if she grows close with kabir, because Ronnie loves her , otherwise trisha and richa are her friends and they will still support her i feel.

yes there it has similarities with LRL, just how Raj was much more integrated in naveen's case than naina could imagine, i feel kabir is also involved in ananya's dad's case which she is still unaware of. if that is the situation, the show will get more interesting if their past are interrelated .