piya rangrezz 8th may 2015 short update

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Scene starts with sher asking sunheri not to misbehave with shraddha...he falls down on the ground...shraddha helps.him to get up...he apologises to shraddha from bhavri's side n says what bhavri did was wrong...bhavri gets very angry
Shraddha takes him to his room...he says what his mother did with her was wrong...he says shraddha did not even talk to him once...he says he s very hurt..shraddha has broken his trust n one day even if shraddha falls for him he won't b able to believe it...he doses off

Shraddha sleeping on the floor...sher comes n says that he is very hungry... Shraddha goes n prepares food.for.him
..he comes to the kitchen n scolds her the delay...he eats n brings shraddha close to.him saying that the food is very good...shraddha asks him y he drinks so much...sher gets angry n says that he can't anyone's order...he leaves the food there..wipes his hands n mouth with her palla n goes away...shraddha gets sad

Bhavri throws water on sher n scolds him for.last night's fiasco ...sher says he knows shraddha did not take the saari off on her own...it was bhavri who did it...he says he won't tolerate any such thing again...bhavri gets very angry 

Next morning a fun scene between bikes sunheri sumer n gajra...sumer shows sunheri her place...sher is watching all this n laughs

In the village baby girl is born..bhavri gives money so that the mother n baby r taken care off n announces distribution of free liquor in the village...

Precap: shraddha asks sher if she can go n.visit her grandmother.. Sher says that it's between her n bhavri n he won't intervene 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
todays was an amazing episode...
sher has so many mood swings yaar !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and sumer giving that sunheri a taste of her own medicine was amazing ... that was commendable ... sumer is one cute guy  but of course sher is really like a sher rough and tough πŸ˜† but handsome 
and thanks for the update..
Edited by dinazz - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
yup thats true...sher has lot of mood swings...im sure shraddha will b able to tackle them...
but honestly speaking i did not like the way he wiped his hands with her pallu n threw the pallu back on her...maybe coz he didnt like it what shraddha said about his drinking...but i was little unhappyπŸ˜•

the morning scene made up for it though😊😊
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

yup thats true...sher has lot of mood swings...im sure shraddha will b able to tackle them...

but honestly speaking i did not like the way he wiped his hands with her pallu n threw the pallu back on her...maybe coz he didnt like it what shraddha said about his drinking...but i was little unhappyπŸ˜•

the morning scene made up for it though😊😊

aha! well dear thats bcoz they want to show that he is brought up in an not - so - good mannered surrounding... though he knows english and is learned ,still , habits die hard ,right? πŸ€”
this was my POV ...  but i guess thats what they wanted to show ... πŸ˜Š

amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

aha! well dear thats bcoz they want to show that he is brought up in an not - so - good mannered surrounding... though he knows english and is learned ,still , habits die hard ,right? πŸ€”
this was my POV ...  but i guess thats what they wanted to show ... πŸ˜Š

Ya maybe this is what Cvs r trying to show...
Can't wait for.Monday...curious to.know whether sher said that it's between bhavri n her cz  he s hurt or bcz he wants her to b strong n face bhavri with courage
ash k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amrapali... didn't get the chance to comment before!
Thank you so much for the very quick update...really appreciate it!!!!

I did like Sher in some scenes, but I didn't like the way he spoke to Shraddha in the kitchen etc... nevertheless nice guy...

But he is a bit loud when he speaks... does put me off a bit... πŸ˜†
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Ash k...ur most welcome... I try to post the update as soon as the episode ends so that we all can discuss the highlights of the show... :)
Yup I agree...overall he s good at heart...the way he spike to shraddha was little upsetting but Cvs r trying to show that this is he s been brought up...he s our sher singh... N will go to any lengths to keep his wife happy...

I was touched by the way he said sorry to shraddha in front of so many people.. It's just that he can't take anyone's order n I think he does not remember the way he spoke to shraddha last night...let's see what happens on monday