Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is Diyaa banned in India? (Page 2)

Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

blood money is a SICK concept! glad India is not practicing prehistoric shit even if there r stupid loopholes in law that r being abused!
How can human life be equaled to money which basically says that if u have money go ahead and kill cz u can of course pay money and everything gets settled!

I agree with the "How can human life be equaled to money" concept. Thats why it is not compulsory to take blood money. The other party can refuse and demand death for a murder. 

In this case it seems that the other party might be okay with blood money, but in this hullabaloo nobody is even thinking of them or talking about what they want. 

Anachronist IF-Stunnerz
Anachronist
Anachronist

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@resident evil
I have no idea of this diyaa concept ; So if I kill , how much money would I have to pay?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Heisenberg. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Resident_EvilPiyatrix--Ariana--desicrowdprincessunaraMithiBani

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resident_Evil

blood money is a SICK concept! glad India is not practicing prehistoric shit even if there r stupid loopholes in law that r being abused!
How can human life be equaled to money which basically says that if u have money go ahead and kill cz u can of course pay money and everything gets settled!

I agree with the "How can human life be equaled to money" concept. Thats why it is not compulsory to take blood money. The other party can refuse and demand death for a murder. 

In this case it seems that the other party might be okay with blood money, but in this hullabaloo nobody is even thinking of them or talking about what they want. 

Ok if i kill ur loved one, how much do I have to pay? 20 lakhs? 10 crores? or maybe 100 rupees? or a heard of goats like in the dark ages? Btw I also have loads of underworld connections so that I can threaten ur surviving family to take money because I will kill them all otherwise!!

now answer?

I still stand by SICK SICK SICK perverted practice to measure human life with money!! I don't know which god which is good and not evil will accept money for human life!

And the sickest them of all is fans r coming up with every sick option for a murder to evade justice!!
Thank god I live in a secular country where at least on the legal system perverted laws r not sanctioned., no matter how much they r bent in some cases.. at least it doesn't say to me my mother, or father or my husband was worth 200 rupees per head!
Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Ok if i kill ur loved one, how much do I have to pay? 20 lakhs? 10 crores? or maybe 100 rupees? or a heard of goats like in the dark ages? Btw I also have loads of underworld connections so that I can threaten ur surviving family to take money because I will kill them all otherwise!!

now answer?

I still stand by SICK SICK SICK perverted practice to measure human life with money!! I don't know which god which is good and not evil will accept money for human life!

And the sickest them of all is fans r coming up with every sick option for a murder to evade justice!!
Thank god I live in a secular country where at least on the legal system perverted laws r not sanctioned., no matter how much they r bent in some cases.. at least it doesn't say to me my mother, or father or my husband was worth 200 rupees per head!

Oh puhleasee spare me the "i am more enlightened than thou" crap. If you would take off your bigot glasses and read carefully you would see that i wrote that it is not necessary to take money but it is an option. The victim's family can reject the offer and demand that the culprit be killed. 

And i am going to ignore the whole "sick, dark ages" part because you do seem like the type who has no regards for other people's religion. 
Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Originally posted by rits08

W*F? That is not fair. I thought in a 'secular' country at least people would be allowed to live their lives according to their religion.

so that the rich could buy anyone's life or death?Confused
Sorry to disappoint you, but we are a secular and democratic country, and not any Muslim majority country where minorities have basically no rights... Here criminals are prosecuted according to the law and not by religion... jisko problem hai doosre desh chale jayo! 

Hmmm..so you are saying that India is a democratic and secular country where minority have rights. Yet minorities are not allowed to live according to their religion. Fascinating. 

And that "jisko problem hai doosre desh chale jayo" line is straight out of the Sadhvi Prachi handbook of hatred. 

Separation of church and state, no-one is stopping anyone from building their place of worship, praying, performing your daily religious duties, but this is not an Islamic state, so don't expect a secular state to have its legal system drawn on the basis of sharia.

Yeah i agree with that. Thank you for a very mature response. Clap
Resident_Evil IF-Rockerz
Resident_Evil
Resident_Evil

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahatma123

@resident evil
I have no idea of this diyaa concept ; So if I kill , how much money would I have to pay?

Read a book and do the math..maybe you'll get your answer. Wink

Go to top