Frequent Posters

...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: White_Flower

Do what someday soon?
Thanks so much for understanding!
I know, I'm trying to think of names.
I got three and a half more updates to catch up on...

keeping your stories on hold and giving less attention to some of them
you had too many to update
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: ...Shrisha...

keeping your stories on hold and giving less attention to some of them
you had too many to update

Oh, yeah!
I had this many stories before too, but this time I'm more organized with my updates.
And not as lazy.
shakz_KR thumbnail
Take ur time
We all r very corporative
so chill
foreverlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilofevil_KR

Take ur time
We all r very corporative
so chill

Aw, thank you!
foreverlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

superb dear take ur time

Okay, thank you! 
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hi dear if u r Updating any story pls pm me
PMsfromLazyGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Hi dear if u r Updating any story pls pm me

Of course!
foreverlazy thumbnail

-Author's Note-

Hello people of IndiaForums! Uh, so, this note is to let you guys know about stories I'm putting on hold.

As some of you may know, my SS, Mohabbatein, has already been put on hold. But I am also putting Wild One (my KY2 FF) on hold because of a couple reasons.

One, writer's block. Two, I have a boatload of stories to get through, and Wild One is not one of my main priorities. And three, I've kind of lost inspiration for it, I'm just not as into it as I used to be. So therefore, it's being put on hold. I'm not discontinuing it, because I feel like I might decide to continue it again sometime in the future, but right now, I'm sorry, it's not happening. I'm really sorry, but it just feels like the best thing to do right now.

Moving on, I'm still continuing my six other stories.

Camp Rock is an SS, so I'm trying to finish that one soon. It'll probably be done by June, depending on how often I decide to update.

Fated to Love is kind of all over the place because I'm kind of going with the flow for it. But I like what I've done so far with it.

Falling In Love With Reyaansh Singhania is going to be going on for a while. It's supposed to have two seasons. The first one is the one I'm currently working on, and it's a slow burn. It's probably going to be going on for about another year or so. I honestly didn't think that I'd get so far with it, but WOW, I'm at like 15 chapters, and it's still kind of the beginning of the story. Hopefully, none of you guys get annoyed with it and decide that it's way too long. And then Season 2, I've decided that it's going to be called Turn It Up, I'll probably start when I graduate or something. It's still so far away!

Mera Mann Kehne Laga Ki Pyaar Ho Gaya, like Fated to Love, is kind of messy. Like, I don't have a specific storyline for it, I'm just going with the flow. But I'm surprised by how much effort I'm putting into it. So far, I like the changes I've been making, and the few people that are currently reading it seem to be enjoying it as well so... YAY!

Moving on to my two other old stories which I've spontaneously decided to rewrite, those two are kind of at the bottom of my priority list right now. Don't get mad, I'm still going to be updating, but not as often as the other four. So these two stories are: "What If?" & "The Truth About Taani".

Thank you to those of you who actually read this super long note. I know it was probably boring as hell, but it's important, so thank you for taking the time to do so.

-Diya-

Edited by White_Flower - 8 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No problem dear..
Update whenever you feel like..
Will wait
Thanks
foreverlazy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

No problem dear..
Update whenever you feel like..
Will wait
Thanks

Aw, thank you so much for understanding!
You are amazing, and awesome, and whatever other positive adjectives there are to describe you and your awesome amazingness. 
Or your amazing awesomeness...