Frequent Posters

SA1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Mahi78

"SUBBU MERA AGLA DAAMAD...PAKAD LIYA!!๐Ÿคฃ"

This cracked me up.๐Ÿคฃ

As always you WU was more entertaining than the real episode.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

You see all the siblings are going to settle becz of Raman. Rinki with his 1st wife's brother, Simmmi with his second wife's BF ๐Ÿ˜†. 

If they pair Mihika and Romi than the relations will be more Intresting all the exs in the same house but with a different relationship ๐Ÿ˜•

And thats why my friend this show is titled Yeh hai Mohabbatein!
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Loved ur review Aka! I liked the way Toshiji took a 180 deg turn with Subbu๐Ÿ˜†.
Someone mentioned Mihir is Shagun's bro, but he too is Ishita's sis' ex๐Ÿ˜†

I guess this is all X mohabbtein with Y combinations๐Ÿ˜†
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gravity

I was thinking - how EVERYTHING in this show becomes abut Ishita no? Even if she might not have done anything

This is what I hate in all the tele shows, coz CV's make everything about their female protagonist  suddenly whether the situation is related to her or not.

Everybody wants to take revenge from the female lead, even when their problem is related with somebody else. everybody becomes dumb in the show and waits for her instructions, she takes all the decisions. 

YHM was different and so I was attracted to this show but that uniqueness is now lost and it has also become like other shows where only female lead prevails. ๐Ÿ˜ก
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved how you interspersed the review with your thoughts. Will look forward to your reviews, especially on days I do not watch the episodes:)

> Mihika
I was wondering too.. Sujatha'ji' made a grand entry for her and since then has been solving all other custody cases.. Ruhi, now Ananya!

Anyway, Subbu ne aakhir keh hi diya... "Ananya ko aise aadmi ko sanpna nai chahiye...Simmi deserves someone better" (Yeah and its you my boy! Just a matter of a few days and we'll see you and Simmi at the altar...not that I mind๐Ÿ˜ƒ) ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by sky-if - 8 years ago