Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Not really.. πŸ˜•If Salman was driving drunk, even if a middle-class or just rich (but not powerful) man were sitting/walking over there, Salman would have run over him.. And still he would have got bail today.. It is not like Salman CHOSE to run over ONLY poor people and killed them intentionally.. πŸ˜• So please don't exaggrate and add colors to the already painful facts..

And still if you think that poor people are treated like cockroaches today, and how power can help people to get away with punishment, you can blame the system which truly works on Power.. Today USA is the king of the world.. It is ONLY because they are powerful.. This issue is not created by Salman !!

Anyways, this is really getting boring now.. Keep making such topics but this does NO good to the victims who need help like anything !! All we can do it argue over internet whereas the Court has taken all Compensation money with itself..
[/QUOTE]
I also didn't intentionally stepped upon the cockroaches. I was simply negligent and didn't even bother to look down whether there were any living creature on the ground. Unlike Salman I wasn't drunk.

So you blame the system only but not Salman who manipulated the system loophoole. It is like  blaming the houseowner  who forgot to lock the door and thief ran away with all of this stuff.  

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

Bhais*xuals. πŸ˜† You will attract lots of people πŸ˜†

kya name diya hai apne...I laughed a lot after reading the amended title of discussion thread
_StarryNights thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not for you..I have a name for Salman's new charity...it would be 'BC'..Being Criminal πŸ˜›
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici

kya name diya hai apne...I laughed a lot after reading the amended title of discussion thread

Why are people thinking i gave him thatπŸ˜•

This term existed way before.πŸ˜† I heard it first in Faking newsπŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Why are people thinking i gave him thatπŸ˜•

This term existed way before.πŸ˜† I heard it first in Faking newsπŸ˜†

We were complimenting you for being witty but you had to go open your mouth & remove all doubt. πŸ˜†
DianaPrince thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

We were complimenting you for being witty but you had to go open your mouth & remove all doubt. 
πŸ˜†

well some were bashing me and my sexualityπŸ˜† so i had tooπŸ˜†
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

We were complimenting you for being witty but you had to go open your mouth & remove all doubt. πŸ˜†

yes...I just loved the term and admired her creativity...now I am disappointed that some non-IF guy/gal coined itπŸ˜†
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

well some were bashing me and my sexualityπŸ˜† so i had tooπŸ˜†

People say lot of things. Let them say. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Starting to smell like shit around 😲 😲 😲
pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shakti.

Not for you..I have a name for Salman's new charity...it would be 'BC'..Being Criminal πŸ˜›

πŸ‘ Best one yet!
Being Criminal with a Get out of Jail Free card (as in Monopoly)