slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday, I accidentally stepped upon  a cockroach which happened to be crawling infront my house. Unfortunately, some people saw the  ACCIDENT and reported the matter  to the Insect Right Activist. Now, they have threatened me to file the Civil lawsuit against me in the court of law. Inspired by beloved Salman Khan, I have also decided to establish a charity such that my lawyer can put forward my charity work infront of respected jury. I am asking all the IF members to suggest/recommend me an eye catching charity name. 
Thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Get a life foundation 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Are people like losing their minds ?

Making this whole case look like a JOKE, more than the blind fanz, the haters are going insane by making such baseless weird topics..

It is indeed a serious case, whether Salman goes to jail or not.. But seems it's all about Salman now.. You wanted to mock at Salman/Salman-fanz, but did you realize that in the course you just compared the poor victims with cockroaches .. !! 🤢
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Making this whole case look like a JOKE, more than the blind fanz, the haters are going insane by making such baseless weird topics..

It is indeed a serious case, whether Salman goes to jail or not.. But seems it's all about Salman now.. You wanted to mock at Salman/Salman-fanz, but did you realize that in the course you just compared the poor victims with cockroaches .. !! 🤢

Actually, the way this case shaped up, they are no  better than cockroaches.   The people who were killed by Salman's car were no better than cockroaches.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Let me pm reshma shetty. Good for you, she is on IF now :)
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: slumgod..

Actually, the way this case shaped up, they are no  better than cockroaches.   The people who were killed by Salman's car were no better than cockroaches.

Not really.. 😕If Salman was driving drunk, even if a middle-class or just rich (but not powerful) man were sitting/walking over there, Salman would have run over him.. And still he would have got bail today.. It is not like Salman CHOSE to run over ONLY poor people and killed them intentionally.. 😕 So please don't exaggrate and add colors to the already painful facts..

And still if you think that poor people are treated like cockroaches today, and how power can help people to get away with punishment, you can blame the system which truly works on Power.. Today USA is the king of the world.. It is ONLY because they are powerful.. This issue is not created by Salman !!

Anyways, this is really getting boring now.. Keep making such topics but this does NO good to the victims who need help like anything !! All we can do it argue over internet whereas the Court has taken all Compensation money with itself..
Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If your charity's aim is to stop companies from manufacturing anti-cockroach sprays then- Roach me not

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Well,that's what some salman fans are doing.They are all blaming the victims while supporting salman.And if fans really had cared for the victims,they wouldn't have supported salman at all.  
Tomorrow when I go to india,I too feel like committing a crime and when the police catches me,i am definitely gonna ask them,"If SALMAN KHAN can get away after committing a crime,why can't I?"

Why should celebs have all the fun?😉
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Are peoplelike losing their minds ?

It is indeed a serious case, whether Salman goes to jail or not.. But seems it's all about Salman now.. You wanted to mock at Salman/Salman-fanz, but did you realize that in the course you justcompared the poor victims with cockroaches .. !! 🤢

Told you haters are not concerned about humanity or justice...if they did, they would not time and again wish his fans or their families to get run over lol
@tm: 🤢 🤢
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How To Get Away With Murder. 

You've the added advantage of being a hit tv series too.